Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Man Shot By Police In Kogi Dies (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot By Police In Kogi Dies (Graphic Photos) (22955 Views)

9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) / Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot By Police In Kogi Dies (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
CastedDude:
A distraught man identified as Sylvester Ajodo has taken to Facebook to mourn his close friend who was killed on Wednesday, December 20th. According to Sylvester, his friend Ojimah Ohiemi Monday, was killed after he was allegedly shot severally by policemen along Lokoja-Ajaokuta road in Kogi state.

The circumstance surrounding the death of the deceased is yet to be unraveled as at the time of filing this report. May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/man-allegedly-shot-dead-policemen-along-lokoja-ajaokuta-kogi-photos.html

He was shot by a civil defence official. He insisted that he was going to pass through a military, Police n Civil defence combined road block. He insisted that he is the SSGs brother in Kogi state.

He assaulted one of the officer before he was shot dead.
Re: Man Shot By Police In Kogi Dies (Graphic Photos) by wickedworld: 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
PrecisionFx:

He was shot by a civil defence official. He insisted that he was going to pass through a military, Police n Civil defence combined road block. He insisted that he is the SSGs brother in Kogi state.

Were u there? Or trying to cover up. Even at that is that enough reason to end his life.

Police killing the masses for fun
Re: Man Shot By Police In Kogi Dies (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
chymes0359:
Only in Nigeria can a Police take someone's life just because of 20naira and nothing will be done..
Uptill now no body can say what transpired between the happy triger itching demons and the deceased.
May God have mercy upon us.

Meanwhile
Make una show me love, coz am still alive to see today to celebrate another new age and birthday.
It's not easy o.
Happy birthday to me.
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. You no know where all your mates like Awolowo, Azikwe, Aminu Kano and Tafar Balewa dey?you come here dey beg us to show you love,you see your mates here?
Re: Man Shot By Police In Kogi Dies (Graphic Photos) by AmAlbert(m): 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
Naija olopĂ , wasting precious lives since 1900 AD
Re: Man Shot By Police In Kogi Dies (Graphic Photos) by opusakidy(m): 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
Am not amaze of d actions of Nigeria police.All same rest in peace
Re: Man Shot By Police In Kogi Dies (Graphic Photos) by fuckpro: 5:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
Trigger-happy Police men are everywhere. They're cruel, unsympathetic killers... Beware!!!
...in USA serial killers are on death row
...here in Nigeria they get employments as checkpoint policemen and get paid for it too
...what an irony
Re: Man Shot By Police In Kogi Dies (Graphic Photos) by Jackflask(m): 5:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
eazysally:
know this guy way back in Idah, Kogi state, he is from Ibaji LGA we used to call him Ojima otto then. was surprised to hear of his death was told he died from a trigger happy insane police officer along lokoja ajaokuta road when a discussion ensued while he was travelling to idah and he said the state governor that dont pay workers salary, this statement infuriated the police man and open fire on him. RIP Otto your hustle is now a waste i pray your killer dont go unpunished.

PrecisionFx:

Wow !
Brother to the SSGs kill like a cow .

1 Like

Re: Man Shot By Police In Kogi Dies (Graphic Photos) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
fuckpro:
...in USA serial killers are on death row
...here in Nigeria they get employments as checkpoint policemen and get paid for it too
...what an irony
It's so sad bruv
Re: Man Shot By Police In Kogi Dies (Graphic Photos) by chiefojiji(m): 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
FrenchWay:
It is well

No matter what! Even if he is at fault, the police man got no right to shot a suspect. Even if he try to run without no arm, he only have the right to shot at his legs! Naija..... God must have been tired of this nation, or we're serving our punishment which most of us know nothing about....

Tamper mercy oh lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shot By Police In Kogi Dies (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
kamatofeelz:
something bad
Kogi again
God!!! we need u
Naa!! we don't need God! we just need to find the police who shot and killed the man and kill him too! simple!! God has nothing to do with the issue, besides God has other important issues to Attend to.

it is time you cowards nigerian youths wake up and revolute against your criminal police force!!. if you keep waiting for God, God will do nada!!
Re: Man Shot By Police In Kogi Dies (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
chiefojiji:

No matter what! Even if he is at fault, the police man got no right to shot a suspect. Even if he try to run without no arm, he only have the right to shot at his legs! Naija..... God must have been tired of this nation, or we're serving our punishment which most of us know nothing about....

Tamper mercy oh lord
God has nothing to do with this issue, you people needs to find the murdering police who shot and killed the guy and kill him too. simple!! it is time you cowards nigerian youths should wake up and revolute! if you keep waiting for God nigerian police will murder the whole of nigerian citizens and God will still do Nada!! grin
Re: Man Shot By Police In Kogi Dies (Graphic Photos) by chiefojiji(m): 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
gypsey:
God has nothing to do with this issue, you people needs to find the murdering police who shot and killed the guy and kill him too. simple!! it is time you cowards nigerian youths should wake up and revolute! if you keep waiting for God nigerian police will murder the whole of nigerian citizens and God will still do Nada!! grin
Okay sir.... But!

If God don't watch over the house, the watchman watch it in vain.....
Re: Man Shot By Police In Kogi Dies (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
chiefojiji:

Okay sir.... But!

If God don't watch over the house, the watchman watch it in vain.....
God does not watch anyone or Anthing hence humans Employ watch men, even the so called pastors Employ bodygurads and Security men, because they know that God does not watch them tongue
You are just reading from a fairytale book.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot By Police In Kogi Dies (Graphic Photos) by chiefojiji(m): 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
gypsey:
God does not watch anyone or Anthing hence humans Employ watch men, even you the so called pastors Employ bodygurads and Security men, because they know that God does not watch them tongue
You are just reading from a fairytale book.

Okay sir again.... But am not a pastor sir! Rather am I religious.... But I believe in God!
Re: Man Shot By Police In Kogi Dies (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2017
wickedworld:

Were u there? Or trying to cover up. Even at that is that enough reason to end his life.

Police killing the masses for fun

Did I say it's enough reason to end his life?? shocked

I've said all that is necessary in my previous post u repkid.
Re: Man Shot By Police In Kogi Dies (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
chiefojiji:

Okay sir again.... But am not a pastor sir! Rather am I religious.... But I believe in God!
you are free to believe in what ever you wish grin i am also free not to believe in God.
Re: Man Shot By Police In Kogi Dies (Graphic Photos) by perpeling22(f): 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
Jackflask:

Wow !
Brother to the SSGs kill like a cow .
eazysally:
know this guy way back in Idah, Kogi state, he is from Ibaji LGA we used to call him Ojima otto then. was surprised to hear of his death was told he died from a trigger happy insane police officer along lokoja ajaokuta road when a discussion ensued while he was travelling to idah and he said the state governor that dont pay workers salary, this statement infuriated the police man and open fire on him. RIP Otto your hustle is now a waste i pray your killer dont go unpunished.
eazysally:
Well I don't know what to say cos it all happened in my presence. went to Ajaokuta to supply goods to a customer. Getting to the Asco Bump,(where they used to fry yam and akara), there was a hold up caused by one mopol and the SSA ( Senior special advicer to the governor) and his group. we came there and met them quarrelling but could not ascertain what was the cause. All we knew was that a road leading to Ajaokuta steel coy was blocked- that I guessed was their reason for the quarrel.
I went to the traffic warder to beg for his approval to allow us to pass which he agreed. Meanwhile, I over heard one of the group shouting to the policeman. "Do you know who he is, he is the SSA to the governor. you are following us today '' and all manner of insult. I turned to go and call the driver to bring the bus since they have allowed us to pass. My dear, the next thing I heard was shout from the onlookers. see Ojima, the dead guy dragging the gun with the policeman.
Before I knew what was happening, it was a gun shot. As both were dragging the gun, the policeman shot the gun on the ground 2times but the guy(Ojima) refused to let go before the police now shot him and he dropped immediately. it was after this, that I heard that it was Ojima that wanted to collect the gun. like I said earlier, I was going to call my driver so i didn't know what was happening behind me. I came back screaming that they should take him to the nearest hospital which they did but I learnt he died before reaching the hospital. My question is, Why dragging a gun with a force man in the first place and if you were the force man, what would you have done in that situation .
This kind of death should have been averted only if there was a little Patience btw the parties. May his soul rest in Peace. Amen
Re: Man Shot By Police In Kogi Dies (Graphic Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
chymes0359:
Only in Nigeria can a Police take someone's life just because of 20naira and nothing will be done..
Uptill now no body can say what transpired between the happy triger itching demons and the deceased.
May God have mercy upon us.

Meanwhile
Make una show me love, coz am still alive to see today to celebrate another new age and birthday.
It's not easy o.
Happy birthday to me.
killed someone without a court order, zoo
Re: Man Shot By Police In Kogi Dies (Graphic Photos) by chymes0359(m): 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. You no know where all your mates like Awolowo, Azikwe, Aminu Kano and Tafar Balewa dey?you come here dey beg us to show you love,you see your mates here?
As your name implies, i no need to bother myself joor.
Nwanne! be happy 4 me nah!

(1) (2) (Reply)

ECWA Pastor, Peter Emmanuel, Killed By Bandits In Kaduna (Photo) / Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State / Suspected Okada Thief Beaten Up By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.