Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

How To Grow Your Instagram Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Grow Your Instagram Account (2239 Views)

How To Boost Your Instagram Followers Using Kali Linux / 5-habits You Need To Develop To Grow Your Blog In 2018 / Hire Us To Manage Your Instagram Handle Get Maximum Of 5k Followers Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Grow Your Instagram Account by thesocialmart(m): 11:31am On Dec 23, 2017
Do you have an Instagram business account or even just a regular account and you want to grow your follower base? There are steps to take, so if the plan is to boost your follower base without having to buy followers or the likes, this article would go a long way in helping out with that- provided you follow the steps listed below.

Use popular hashtags
In article writing or blogging, to increase the chances of the said article or blog post coming up when you use a search engine, keywords are used, in the SEO description, in the topic headline. Hashtags are like the keywords for Instagram. They help to narrow down people’s search to the specifics. According to a TrackMaven study, it was discovered that interactions are highest on Instagram posts with 11+ hashtags. Using quality and popular hashtags- not banned hashtags helps to draw a considerable amount of audience (both people that are following you on Instagram and those that are not) to your post. Be creative with the hashtagging and don’t end up using the overused and generic ones like #nice##cute#, if you’re stuck, you can use search engines to get suggestions. You can also use Display Purposes

Use clear and quality pictures
We know Instagram is all about pictures and also that people tend to pay attention to attractive things and things that catch their fancy both online and offline (I personally won’t stop to look at a blur image on Instagram or one with a bad background) so if you want to increase your presence on Instagram; be it a personal account or a business page, the pictures you should upload should be clear, interesting, eye catching. Take pictures with an attractive background where everything is in focus. If it is a business account, quality and clear pictures of the merchandise would attract customers and thereby help in increasing your Instagram presence in the long run.

Host Giveaways
Nothing good comes easy, to gain presence on Instagram, you have to find a way to draw as many people as possible to your post or page, and what other way to do it than to conduct giveaways. This might not necessarily favour those running personal pages but those running business pages would benefit a lot from it. You can make being a follower of your page or tagging your page during the course of the competition one of the criteria for participating. And of course the competition must be legit- you don’t want to lose credibility.

Be consistent
Every good thing you have to work for needs consistency and it applies to even growing your follower base on Instagram. Major pages on Instagram with a large number of followers’ base post as much as two-five pictures in a day every day. Don’t be lazy with posting on your page. Also, replying comments can go a long way in helping you grow a presence on Instagram and recently, they’ve made it so easy that even if you cannot reply everyone’s comment, you can at least like it.
So dear Instagrammer, follow these steps diligently and watch your follower base skyrocket!

Check here for more related posts

cc adewasco2k, Slyr0x lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: How To Grow Your Instagram Account by Dmayor7(m): 11:51am On Dec 23, 2017
wonderful tips..
Re: How To Grow Your Instagram Account by Craigbrown4076: 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nice write up pretty informative... How about tips on facebook and twitter??
Re: How To Grow Your Instagram Account by Alwaysking: 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
Thumbs up.
Re: How To Grow Your Instagram Account by baba4thegehs: 1:13am On Dec 25, 2017
Well thought out process. Thanks.

Time to go implement
Re: How To Grow Your Instagram Account by instabot1991: 10:59am On Jan 15, 2020
You should use the Instagram Automation tools to grow your Instagram Account.
I list some best Automation Tools below with their link.
1. Iinstazood
2. Instazood
3. Social Captain
4. IBF
Re: How To Grow Your Instagram Account by instabot1991: 7:49am On Apr 23, 2020
instabot1991:
You should use the Instagram Automation tools to grow your Instagram Account.
I list some best Automation Tools below with their link.
1. Iinstazood
2. Instazood
3. Social Captain
4. IBF
You should buy Instagram followers directly I have a website which I have tried too. I give you link below .
buy Instagram followers cheap
Re: How To Grow Your Instagram Account by exatosoftware: 7:25am On Feb 06, 2021
This the long process but don't worry you can increase your followers fast, in insight section of your account you need to check the average time when your followers comes online because if you are posting something but your followers is not online then the post is not going to spread as much as can.

So do post according to your insight section of your account. Second one which is really important, you need to use hashtags.

Like in one post you can use 30 hashtags which is more then good. You need to check which hashtags works well according to your niche.

Like as I am providing staffing solution india, so i will research first about the hashtags which works well in staffing solution and particularly in India.

It's easy but you need to focus on few things and you will see the results one day..!
Re: How To Grow Your Instagram Account by ubuyna: 9:25am On Mar 12, 2022
As Instagram having new feature like a new one which is reels. I suggest you to post time to time and you will get like and views.

Online Electronics store in Namibia

(1) (Reply)

Joomla Vs Wordpress Vs Drupal / Jazzyfans On Attempt Of Being Hacked / Wapka Tutorials, Tips And Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.