Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo) (21636 Views)

Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover / Stray Bullet Kills DJ At A Burial In Anambra State (Photo) / 80-Year-Old Man Flogs His 100-Year-Old Mother To Death In Niger State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo) by FastestTech(m): 11:49am On Dec 23, 2017
A young lady has burned to death in Agoloma community in Patani Local Government Area of Delta State penultimate Thursday.

The lady was identified simply as Bridget Sampou Oyindoubra died in the fire that started at midnight.

According to Newtelegraph, the fire started shortly after Bridget returned from an end of the year prayer meeting in her church.

Upon returning home, Bridget immediately went to bed and locked the door to her apartment.

A source said the fire may have been triggered by fuel the deceased stored in her apartment.

”The neighbours poured sand and water into the fire to stop it from engulfing the apartment, but their intervention could not stop the inferno,” said a source.

Bridget was said to have attempted to crawl out of her room to no avail.
A friend of the deceased,Agoinzov Nkemluv, moruning her passing on Facebook page said: ” RIP Bridget, we miss you. Just burnt to death in her house an hour ago.”

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/midnight-fire-burns-this-beautiful-lady-to-death-in-delta-state-photo/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo) by FastestTech(m): 11:50am On Dec 23, 2017
See graphic photos from the fire incident and also more beautiful photos of the victim at https://www.brainnewsradio.com/midnight-fire-burns-this-beautiful-lady-to-death-in-delta-state-photo/
Re: Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 11:51am On Dec 23, 2017
Rip pretty one!
Re: Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo) by Mskrisx(f): 11:51am On Dec 23, 2017
Soooo sad!
Lord forgive her sins and let her soul find rest with thee.
Sorry dear. embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo) by marooh: 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
She is indeed beautiful!

Chai fuel stores?

Christian please our Jesus is for all nations not ur village Jesus......
So it is not must that u will travel...

Na vex make me dey talk like this because I know na xmass make the girl store fuel.

See fresh puna.

RIPsssss cry

1 Like

Re: Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo) by Jamexjulius(m): 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
cry cry
Re: Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo) by nittroboy(m): 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
shocked
Re: Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
This is why I don't like generators.

1 Like

Re: Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo) by EweduAfonja(f): 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
fuel storage
Re: Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo) by heffem(m): 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
NubiLove:
.... u go sabi fail exams ehn

1 Like

Re: Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo) by hopefulLandlord: 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
Mskrisx:
Soooo sad!
Lord forgive her sins and let her soul find rest with thee.
Sorry dear. embarassed

the same "Lord" that stood by and watched her burn to death?

5 Likes

Re: Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo) by tydi(m): 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
r. I. p pretty one.
Re: Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo) by hopefulLandlord: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
NubiLove:

yeah, I'm sure those that use generators love the fact that they're using it... they, you know, are responsible for the epileptic/nonexistent power supply and are always happy every time they shell money for fuel in order to run their generators

3 Likes

Re: Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
How many times will this story be carried na

1 Like

Re: Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo) by Godsonkemz(m): 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
This news trended sometime ago. The cause of her death(what triggered the fire) could not be ascertained and it was sketchy then.
Re: Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo) by Mskrisx(f): 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

the same "Lord" that stood by and watched her burnt to death?

Stoooop! embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
marooh:
She is indeed beautiful!

Christian please our Jesus is for all nations not ur village Jesus......
So it is not must that u will travel...

Na vex make me dey talk like this because I know na xmass make the girl store fuel.

See fresh puna.

RIPsssss cry
bros
You dy ok so?
Who got that Kim jong_un meme
Re: Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo) by Hedonistically: 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
All ye Bible believing Christians, how do you react to this? Do you blame God for this, or do you praise God for this?
Re: Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
sad
Re: Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo) by imstrong1: 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
This story made front page weeks ago pls correct me if am wrong
Re: Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo) by AmAlbert(m): 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
xxx48851:
Abeg na which kind nonsense be Dis bikonu, if you no get sense on your Xender make I send you the one you go fit use till this year end.. Mpama
Re: Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo) by Lloydfather(m): 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
xxx48851:
just seconds after registration as nairaland member this what u just post.

Re: Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo) by pointstores(m): 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
Sad
Re: Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
I saved up from December 2015 - May 2016 to buy an inverter, battery and battery charger.... all through that time I wasn't using fuel just to save every kobo. It is something that most people can do... the system cost me around 72,000 Naira. I no longer use my generator.

hopefulLandlord:

yeah, I'm sure those that use generators love the fact that they're using it... they, you know, are responsible for the epileptic/nonexistent power supply and are always happy every time they shell money for fuel in order to run their generators
Re: Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo) by Daeylar(f): 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

the same "Lord" that stood by and watched her burn to death?

The very same, LMAO grin

I wanted to type how do they post these things with a straight face then remembered I used to be like them once upon a time
Re: Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo) by hopefulLandlord: 5:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
NubiLove:
I saved up from December 2015 - May 2016 to buy an inverter, battery and battery charger.... all through that time I wasn't using fuel just to save every kobo. It is something that most people can do... the system cost me around 72,000 Naira. I no longer use my generator.

good for you homie but I'm just saying that no one actually likes using these things, I doubt you like using inverter(s) too cuz I'm almost certain you'll take a good stable NEPA supply over it

1 Like

Re: Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
I prefer using inverter over generators. I cannot influence how efficient NEPA is... but at least I can remove the risks of fire and carbon monoxide poisoning in my house by not using generators.

hopefulLandlord:

good for you homie but I'm just saying that no one actually likes using these things, I doubt you like using inverter(s) too cuz I'm almost certain you'll take a good stable NEPA supply over it

2 Likes

Re: Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo) by joystickextend1(m): 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
chai rip cry
Re: Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo) by delishpot: 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
The scavenging friend no even wait before she go seek sympathy and likes on FB with the sad news. Just 1 HR and she don rush go FB go announce. Gosh, enemies posing as friends waiting for the opportunity to be first to announce deaths and then basking in the sorrys, eiyaahs, chaiiiis ,God comfort yous of sympathisers .
Re: Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo) by dominique(f): 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
This story made news couple of weeks back

RIP to the deceased
Re: Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2017
may her soul rest in the bosom of the Almighty..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Kill 2 Armed Robbers Who Blocked Roads To Rob People In Kano (Photo) / Platinum And Inspired Man / Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.