Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

What Would Jesus Do In This Case? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Would Jesus Do In This Case? (25673 Views)

What Did Jesus Do? / What Would Jesus Do / Which Jesus Do You Believe (concerning Atonement)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Anijay1212(m): 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
nice

2 Likes

Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by VagileVictor(m): 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
This episode buttresses the fact that Jesus Christ cares for everyone. Even the worst sinner.

2 Likes

Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by difference5050: 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
As you referring to pastor as Jesus or what?. Jesus Christ came to rescue us from our iniquities that pastor is an end time pastor. He came for the sinners so the pastor should have accepted him and ask for forgiveness on behalf of the guy.
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
Saff

You should read this. Hope you went to church?
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by vegasjonz: 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nice

2 Likes

Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by samuelson06(m): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
JesusSonOfGod:
Happy Sunday.

Of all the usernames in the world, it was JesusSonofGod that you loved because you want to be preaching on the forum?

1 Like

Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by addikt(m): 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
Only if he had brought money and still with that look.....

1 Like

Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by 99foxxy(f): 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
Inspiring.
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
A man of God won't send him back.. But this story.. Make SARS arrest the pastor grin
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
Pentools:
Hmmm this your comparison is vain and it's totally wrong for you to bring up threads as this, how does this contribute to salvation, u are asking what would Jesus do, does that make sense to you?

I pray you get the perfect understanding of the fact that putting Jesus on such trivial issue is wrong.

Fvck off. Jesus countered ever trivial situations the jews put him through. If he didn't like it, you think he wouldn't have ignored them or simply cursed them. Learn from the actual life of Jesus not your pastor. You sound like a pastor-worshipper.

1 Like

Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by donbachi(m): 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
i believe,if he had shown them 30k dollars as a seed for the pastor..they would have ushered him in to see the pastor..as a child,i knew the church to be a light to mankind.but,today mankind is a light to the church..i am not condeming any pastor,cos i was not the one that called him.but,many ran to some of these so called pastors in search of hope and truth.but,never got any..Jesus said,come to me you that is heavily ladden.for i will give you rest.today,not anymore.as in the case of some pastors.
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
Jesus will forgive him.
But Mohammed S.A.W will kill him 4 lukn like a sinner.

Allah SWT and hs pedofile prophet Mohammed deserve a palace in hellfire

1 Like

Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by idonhammer: 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
JesusSonOfGod:
Udo dirigi bro..Peace be onto you!
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Okinqz01(m): 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
Its high time, we Christians start living our live for Christ and with Christ and in Christ.
That pastor wasn't born a pastor or a 100% Christian. He grew in faith through grace.

Don't discriminate!!
Your life and attitude as a Christian matters especially to none believers

1 Like

Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Pentools(m): 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
Admin401:

Fvck off. Jesus countered ever trivial situations the jews put him through. If he didn't like it, you think he wouldn't have ignored them or simply cursed them. Learn from the actual life of Jesus not your pastor. You sound like a pastor-worshipper.

I sound like a pastor worshipper and that's why I should "fvck off" right?

Today is Sunday and this is a Christian thread so I will keep my cool. I pray you receive the grace of conveying your points in a more matured,disciplined and civilized way without using cuss words.

Thanks and stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by thatigboman: 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
Imaginary story. Jesus would have denied him as he denied those before him
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
Admin401:
Today's pastors don't work in Jesus footsteps.

Like what the pastors said here, it's very wrong. The church is actually for mainly sinners. I mean, why else did Jesus come to this earth if it wasn't to save people like that. We've twisted Christianity soo much.

Lol, expect nothing less from people like you. So someone come with an assumption just to make a teaching now equate to people twisting Christian, sometime i use to wonder weather you people use to think before typing.

Have you ever see a pastor staying in front of church with security and prevent anyone from entering church before?

What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by maxiuc(m): 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
His soul will be required from those people that turned him away

2 Likes

Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
samuelson06:

Of all the usernames in the world, it was JesusSonofGod that you loved because you want to be preaching on the forum?

And you have problem with the username?

2 Likes

Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
yungchivvy:
A man of God won't send him back.. But this story.. Make SARS arrest the pastor grin

The guy just make an assumption, it not a true life story.

1 Like

Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Nihilstjnr: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
Blackfyre:
Saff

You should read this. Hope you went to church?

grin

cc digz

1 Like

Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by KraticKratus: 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
people are still on these jewish fairy tales.
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by TOSIN116: 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
Liveair:
I don't know if you people think before writing such stories about the so called "love" of Jesus - as if he had not yet become God when the boy was abandoned by his parents, forgotten by all and sundry.

If everything is orchestrated by him, then why appreciate his supposed gesture of "redemption" when it was his plan from beginning to take you through storms.
Again, if Satan is responsible for all the issues, who is responsible for creating Satan?

I dislike nonsense please!
Your question eh?
Gosh!
How do i dumb it down for you?
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by 9jaBloke: 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
That was not a true Christian church & that was no Pastor.
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, expect nothing less from people like you. So someone come with an assumption just to make a teaching now equate to people twisting Christian, sometime i use to wonder weather you people use to think before typing.

Have you ever see a pastor staying in from church with security and prevent anyone from entering church before?

What a shame.
I'll try to reply you without being insulting. Will you deny that Christians don't do this nowadays? I have a video of a pastor that after preaching about being Charitable during this period, he went on to disguise himself as a begger and came to his own church to beg for money. His own people where so wicked to him, one guy even tried to chase him away with stick to stop him from begging, he decided to go into the church to pray in the altar and guess what! you need to see the resistance that his own people put up against him, despite explaining that he just wanted to pray, a guy even blocked his view from the altar as if doing that means GOD can no longer answer his prayers, lol! Chai, i was so mad. Christianity teachings today has been twisted beyond belief. When the pastor reveals who he was, the entire congregation came shouting and jubilating towards the pastor but the pastor was so sad and lamented about how he was treated despite what he preached. It was so weird how excited they were to see him again despite how they treated him as a beggar. Christians today worship/LOVE their pastors and not GOD. If Christians in Nigeria worshiped/loved GOD, Nigeria will not be like this today.

1 Like

Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
I trust our Jesus, IF he was physically present he won't only give him directions, he'll pet him, make him happy... Infact he'll have a brother, a sister, a mother, grandmother, a father, grandfather ,and a family all in Jesus... That's why we Christians are the representatives of Jesus here on earth, he does it through us by the holy-spirit he has freely given to us, not by our works of righteousness but a free gift from God, to show you the degree he loves us. Do you ever know when Jesus, sees an unbeliever cry, and is sad, he is also griefed in his heart ...to show you the personality of Christ, he expects his children(the believers) as an extension of him to reach them... Love conquers every barrier, and of that pastor's action If he had had the love of Christ in his heart he wouldn't think in such a way, I'm sorry to say he hasn't really grasped the true meaning of the gospel, so his still a babe in Christ.
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by digz: 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

grin

cc digz

walahi i cant tell what you want me to see bros grin
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

grin

Why are you quoting a post that isnt meant for you?
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by uzoronwusa: 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lexusgs430:
If anyone is got Jesus's telephone number, I would love to ask him directly....

His num is PRAYER! NOTHING ELSE.

1 Like

Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Nihilstjnr: 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
digz:

walahi i cant tell what you want me to see bros grin

it's vorpal again bro

I just confuse when I see am for this side still on a stalking ting

2 Likes

Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Lexusgs430: 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
uzoronwusa:

His num is PRAYER! NOTHING ELSE.

That has no proof of him answering?
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by willexyaho(m): 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
If he had come with expensive car in such hairstyles and dress. I know that pastor may have allowed him in. And register him immediately as a VIP member. God help us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Kayan Mata Will Give You Cancer, Death – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns / Share Pictures Of Your Christmas Food Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.