Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) (41941 Views)

Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics) / Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) / Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by transient123(m): 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
madridguy:
Yah Rasululahi. This is too much to bear for his new bride, I pray God comfort her.

Which one is yah rasululahi again. I thought Muslims call Allah and not prophets or anyone else.

Abi oh Jesus don reach una end too?
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by enemyofprogress: 11:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
NwaChibuzor808:

But my educational achievement is what your families can only dream of.
I hold a Bsc, 2 Msc's , currently on my PhD coupled with numerous certifications. I no try?
you're nothing but a thwart, only a fool comes on the internet to brag about what he has,any idiot can do that,it means you're an idiot tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by africanusvu(m): 11:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
stephenduru:
As shared by Kelechi who lives in Umuahia.....

'A very bloody afternoon.
At about eight poles away from my office.the body lying down was sliced like cow by a part of this iron gate being conveyed to a building site by this Mitsubishi van.
A lecturer at abia poly.he married two weeks ago.

Life like a mist
We mourn'
.Sory OP.did u know that you ar a fool?all of you standing looking at a dead man.taking photos to post on social media for 'likes' instead of getting an ambulance and deposit d corpse at d motuary.How would u feel when you die and I came to take free photo of ur corpse and send to nairaland.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/newly-married-abia-poly-lecturer-killed.html?m=1

Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by Davcon: 12:56am On Dec 24, 2017
Uhhh uh so gruesome.....
It's a pity
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by idoman: 5:46am On Dec 24, 2017
RIP
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by phumakim(m): 7:59am On Dec 24, 2017
Lord have mercy christ your coming is now I can feel it inside my body embarassedLord have mercy christ your coming is now I can feel it inside my body
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 24, 2017
enemyofprogress:
you're nothing but a thwart, only a fool comes on the internet to brag about what he has,any idiot can do that,it means you're an idiot tongue tongue
Why am I even wasting my time with you? Of all monikers to use on a faceless forum like this its enemy of progress. No wonder your life is pathetically stagnant. Have a nice day son.
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by enemyofprogress: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2017
NwaChibuzor808:

Why am I even wasting my time with you? Of all monikers to use on a faceless forum like this its enemy of progress. No wonder your life is pathetically stagnant. Have a nice day son.
you came online to tell the world about your certificates and you expected me to believe you and roll out drums to celebrate you,any idiot can do that boy tongue tongue
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by symbianDON(m): 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
millionboi2:
the driver should be punished.
he can't escape that...it's manslaughter
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by toprealman: 6:30am On Jan 03, 2018
teamsynergy:

@ seun osewa , see what yourr forum has become...you allow uncultured fools to take over your forum , turning it to breeding ground of hate and ridicule. it's really had to recommend serious minded people to nairaland these days. jf you could come up with a strategy on the Islam thread, you should do the same on the general forum ...this is unbecoming ...
How come you guys celebrate Nwamaikpe but condemn Nwachibuzor808
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by teamsynergy: 8:50am On Jan 03, 2018
toprealman:
How come you guys celebrate Nwamaikpe but condemn Nwachibuzor808
quote one mention where I celebrated or swerve

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) / See The Puff Adder Killed In My Area / Huge Python Killed In Ikorodu Area Of Peace Estate, AGURA Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.