Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

14 Awkward Nigerian Pre-wedding Photos That Went Viral. Gravity Can’t Stop No.14 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 14 Awkward Nigerian Pre-wedding Photos That Went Viral. Gravity Can’t Stop No.14 (2077 Views)

Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos / 21 Photos That Prove That Americans Are Out Of Touch With Reality (Pics) / 20 Never-before-heard Facts About Beyonce : No 14 Will Surprise You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Awkward Nigerian Pre-wedding Photos That Went Viral. Gravity Can’t Stop No.14 by hon3sty(m): 9:38pm On Dec 23, 2017

We all saw the awkward pre-wedding photo that went viral, a groom to be sticking his head to his fiance’s buttocks. More like a “its all mine” kinda thing.

Well things just got worse. It seems the guy inspired some other people to try something more crazy.

See More Of These Funny Pre-wedding madness HERE http://topupinfo.com/most-awkward-nigerian-pre-wedding-photos-that-went-viral/

Read Also: The 6 Physical Features That Men Can’t Resist In Ladies – Number 4 & 5 Will Make Even A Billionaire Lose Control

Read Also: REVEALED! The Real Source Of Atiku’s Wealth, Networth & 10 Other Facts You Must Know About Him
Re: 14 Awkward Nigerian Pre-wedding Photos That Went Viral. Gravity Can’t Stop No.14 by bjt(m): 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
grin grin crazy concepts
Re: 14 Awkward Nigerian Pre-wedding Photos That Went Viral. Gravity Can’t Stop No.14 by marooh: 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
Heheheh!
Must I comment?
Re: 14 Awkward Nigerian Pre-wedding Photos That Went Viral. Gravity Can’t Stop No.14 by Kowor(f): 11:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
Flying bride, A$$ up I like.
Re: 14 Awkward Nigerian Pre-wedding Photos That Went Viral. Gravity Can’t Stop No.14 by switblaze(f): 12:10am On Dec 24, 2017
;DLol
Re: 14 Awkward Nigerian Pre-wedding Photos That Went Viral. Gravity Can’t Stop No.14 by Exjoker(m): 6:43am On Dec 24, 2017
I fear for the man in the last pic. See as the lady jack him up single handedly.
Re: 14 Awkward Nigerian Pre-wedding Photos That Went Viral. Gravity Can’t Stop No.14 by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 24, 2017
Exjoker:
I fear for the man in the last pic. See as the lady jack him up single handedly.
it's Photoshop lol na so she strong reach?

(1) (Reply)

Thanks To Photoshop, Adekunle Gold Gets Hollywood Walk Of Fame Star (PICS) / Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Shows Off Her Hot Body In Sultry Photos / Incredible Hyper Realistic Body Paintings By Hizaya Kalu - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.