Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

End Of The Year Prayer Point. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End Of The Year Prayer Point. (2448 Views)

What Should My End Of The Year Prayer Request Be? / Apostle Suleman: INEC Doesn't Count Prayer Point But Votes - (photos,video) / 2018 Full Prophetic prophecies and prayer point needed By GO MFM Dr D.K OLUKOYA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

End Of The Year Prayer Point. by bummyla(m): 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
I recover any of my virtues/blessings shared out amongst village household witches, in the name of Jesus.
Any organ of my body that has been exchanged for another through witchcraft operations be replaced now, in the name of Jesus.
I forbid any re-union or re-gathering of household and village witches in the name of Jesus. Every spirit of avoiding good things in my life, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus. I cast down every roadblock hiding my progress, in the name of Jesus. O Lord, perfect all good things concerning me this year, in the name of Jesus.
Let God be God in my life this month, in the name of Jesus. Let God arise and disgrace every power challenging my God, in the name of Jesus. Let all my disappointments become divine appointments, in the name of Jesus. Let that which hinders me from greatness be smashed to pieces, in the name of Jesus. Lord let me be at the right place at the right time, from now onwards, in the name of Jesus. My finances will not enter into the clutches of financial hunger year, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
https://bummyla.com/2017/12/23/end-of-the-year-prayer-point/

(1) (Reply)

Ifa Spiritual System Is Not A Source Of Magic, Superstition And Lies... / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... / Pastor Joe Anwuzia Recovers From Kidney Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.