Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty (26192 Views)

Leaders Of World Religions Adopt Human Fraternity (Pics) / 7.7 Billion Naira Church Built In Nigeria The World Poverty Capital / Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by handsomeyinka(m): 10:15am On Dec 24, 2017
Pastor Joshua,Can you please ask God when this fuEl scarcity will be over in nigeria?
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by tallestobj(m): 10:15am On Dec 24, 2017
[b][/b] How can u love without having Jesus, thesame Bible says God is love. the man who says love is what we need and the man who says u need Jesus are both saying thesame thing.

please always think before you write do not let ur fingers to be faster than Ur brain

2 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Emekus92(m): 10:19am On Dec 24, 2017
To me tithe should be given to the poor and less privilege because I know God didn't come down from Heaven to collect them

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 24, 2017
I like this message cool

2 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Amberon11: 10:20am On Dec 24, 2017
Yeah
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Nasir123(m): 10:23am On Dec 24, 2017
This is just the plain truth.

In Nigeria, we are the most religious people and most ungodly.

These are some of the reason why I still like this man TB Joshua.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by kokomaster3d: 10:25am On Dec 24, 2017
When you keep money, it means you don,t have money. When help others it means you have more than enough and more will still come back to you
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by kingsclass: 10:26am On Dec 24, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Stanleyville:
This fake man again!.. undecided
You are not qualified to judge,it's only God that knows who is fake or real.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by MropeEleniyan00(m): 10:32am On Dec 24, 2017
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Amberon11: 10:33am On Dec 24, 2017
Keep quiet. Tb Joshua is the most humble man of God in the entire world.
Hardeybohwarley:
Pure rodomontade
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Nasir123(m): 10:33am On Dec 24, 2017
fabulousvera:
are u a Christian

Pls shut up! and listen.

Men of God are discussing. You evil once should keep quite.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Butoneday2(m): 10:41am On Dec 24, 2017
undecided
room089:
....yet he failed to reveal the cause of the building that collapsed in his church.
must you comment, if you you don't have any meaninful thing to say just shut the guts undecided

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by omooajisnooni: 10:41am On Dec 24, 2017
He's right on this one. Most of the rich people in our society don't have the heart of giving, I know average human being has the spirit of egoism but nevertheless, we need to learn to give to the needy.

May God touch our hearts

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Nasir123(m): 10:43am On Dec 24, 2017
daramolanas1:
WATCH what you TYPE MAN.....WHO are you to JUDGE!

You guys should shut da fvkk up! for goodness sake.

"Who are u to judge?" What type of stupid statement is that.
If u don't know the difference between good and bad,how can u be a Christian?

Any pastor with private jet(in a country like Nigeria),cannot be a man of God. That is the plain truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Dearlord(m): 10:45am On Dec 24, 2017
A nice one
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by enemyofprogress: 10:50am On Dec 24, 2017
True talk

Bread and akara just dey hungry me today
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:53am On Dec 24, 2017
The pastor of all pastors have spoken. let them whose hears are working listen to what the boss has opined. unfortunately in our world today most men of God are not interested in helping the poor in their midst yet they preach about it but do the opposite. who is fooling who? its only time alone that shall tell and that time is the judgement day.

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by breezy119: 10:53am On Dec 24, 2017
buygala:
Poverty is relative smiley....
You obviously are one of those who are so eager to say something that you barely take your time to read and digest before commenting. He said give, not give foolishly as you put it. Those things you barely use that you lock away in your wardrobe for months and years without touching, shows you really don't need those things. Give them out. That extra money in your wallet you'll end up using to do things that don't really add any value to your life, use it to feed 1 or 2 needy people.
I hope you understand better now, anyway your name is BUYGALA!

Poverty is relative smiley.... So no particular reason is a generic cause of all strains of poverty.
The richest man somewhere is poorer than the poorest man elsewhere....

Laziness, ignorance, corruption, terrorism and 'village people', cause more poverty than being stingy to fellow men sad

And in some instances sef, giving foolishly can land someone in abject penury..
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Horlufemi(m): 10:54am On Dec 24, 2017
zeus24:

Scam
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by nanizle(m): 10:54am On Dec 24, 2017
daramolanas1:
WATCH what you TYPE MAN.....WHO are you to JUDGE!

WHO ARE YOU TO ASK WHO HE IS TO JUDGE??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by breezy119: 10:55am On Dec 24, 2017
You obviously are one of those who are so eager to say something that you barely take your time to read and digest before commenting. He said give, not give foolishly as you put it. Those things you barely use that you lock away in your wardrobe for months and years without touching, shows you really don't need those things. Give them out. That extra money in your wallet you'll end up using to do things that don't really add any value to your life, use it to feed 1 or 2 needy people.

quote author=buygala post=63562635]Poverty is relative smiley.... So no particular reason is a generic cause of all strains of poverty

Laziness, ignorance, corruption, terrorism and 'village people', cause more poverty than being stingy to fellow men sad

And in some instances sef, giving foolishly can land someone in abject penury.. [/quote]
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 24, 2017
Well said, T. B. I've never given attention to this man's words for reasons of doubt. But with this, I agree that he's a true man of God.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Kbanka: 10:57am On Dec 24, 2017
Gullibility everywhere
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Nasir123(m): 10:57am On Dec 24, 2017
omooajisnooni:
He's right on this one. Most of the rich people in our society don't have the heart of giving, I know average human being has the spirit of egoism but nevertheless, we need to learn to give to the needy.

May God touch our hearts

God will not touch our heart,we need to touch our hearts ourselves.

I'm not a Christian by religion but what TB Joshua just said is the Reality of God.

That's why sometimes i say this Islam/Christian thing is a BIG scam.
Just know the true meaning of God. That's all.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Mhizrohzz(f): 10:57am On Dec 24, 2017
enemyofprogress:
True talk

Bread and akara just dey hungry me today
Hahaha I swear u b case. Talk for d mata wey day ground leave bread nd akara
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by enemyofprogress: 11:02am On Dec 24, 2017
Mhizrohzz:

Hahaha I swear u b case.
Talk for d mata wey day ground leave bread nd akara
no be when I get food for belle I go get stamina to chook mouth for the matter wey dey ground? Today na Sunday o,you go cook jollof rice today o,abeg remember your brother here o
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Israel17: 11:12am On Dec 24, 2017
its well........ on the other news: What we do: Inverter/Ups machine: Recommendation,supply,installation and maintenance. Ups and Inverter Battery: Supply, installation and maintenance. Solar panel: Supply, installation and maintenance. Repair of: Inverter, Ups and stabilizer. Supply and installation of Surge arrestor. Call:08162294635/09072260605 *Fuel don scarce o*
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Nasir123(m): 11:12am On Dec 24, 2017
breezy119:

quote author=buygala post=63562635]Poverty is relative smiley.... So no particular reason is a generic cause of all strains of poverty

And in some instances sef, giving foolishly can land someone in abject penury..
[img][/img]
There is nothing like "foolish giving'
Do u know?
With 'given' Nigeria can become Dubai in 2years?
With " given" we can make our own Paradise on earth?
I guess u know.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by bedspread: 11:13am On Dec 24, 2017
[s]
Goodness4525:
when u see a man with knowledge u will easily no, compared to a man who said solutions to our problems is Jesus as if after he has blessed us with lots of human, natural (both mineral and solid mineral resources )he has not done enough or he he still need to come down and tell u to redistribute those tithe to the poor instead of buying jets with it

Pastor Adeboye should be ashamed of himself , he should go and learn from real man of God b4 saying what is not on point , I pity those under his canopy, I swear that man is not gualify to be my CRS teacher if I am in secondary school
[/s]POOOOOO....... ANYTHING/EVERYTHING U DO WITHOUT JESUS CHRIST AS THE HEAD WILL COLLASPE
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by jacyhelen(f): 11:16am On Dec 24, 2017
room089:
....yet he failed to reveal the cause of the building that collapsed in his church.

mumu muslim!!!!!!
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Mhizrohzz(f): 11:17am On Dec 24, 2017
enemyofprogress:
no be when I get food for belle I go get stamina to chook mouth for the matter wey dey ground? Today na Sunday o,you go cook jollof rice today o,abeg remember your brother here o
Before nko... Wetin I don dish for one corner. Oya talk now cux food don day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies / Catholic Bishop Reacts To Patrick Edet's Resignation: "The Pope Must Hear This" / Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.