Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Olamide Shares New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Shares New Photos (1401 Views)

Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. / Olamide Shares Christmas Photo With His Wife And Kids / "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Shares New Photos by memez: 6:18am On Dec 24, 2017
GistMore.com

As share on instagram with caption...

Eban' wa lappy .. efile fuun omo toh sabi.

BY GISTMORE : https://www.gistmore.com/olamide-shares-new-adorable-photos

Re: Olamide Shares New Photos by memez: 6:19am On Dec 24, 2017
Re: Olamide Shares New Photos by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 24, 2017
What’s so adorable about these pics?
Re: Olamide Shares New Photos by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 24, 2017
Rokia2:
where did dey say dat d pic was adorable?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Shares New Photos by rawpadgin(m): 6:44am On Dec 24, 2017
A nairalander share picture.......... ......

If this make front i will flood this space with my pictures

Because NL mods dey annoy person embarassed
Re: Olamide Shares New Photos by Threebear(m): 7:13am On Dec 24, 2017
rawpadgin:
A nairalander share picture.......... ......

If this make front i will flood this space with my pictures

Because NL mods dey annoy person embarassed
He's earned his quotient in the world.
He can fart and it will make news, flooding here with your pictures won't make any difference, his pictures are newsworthy for a reason.
Maybe it's time you started working on making yours too.
Re: Olamide Shares New Photos by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 24, 2017
classicMan22:
where did dey say dat d pic was adorable?

angry

∆ I tire ...∆

1 Like

Re: Olamide Shares New Photos by Alphasoar(m): 7:36am On Dec 24, 2017
What is Gaga Shuffle?
Re: Olamide Shares New Photos by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 24, 2017
Rokia2:

angry

∆ "Olamide shares new photos".

Forget the link..

Even if they said it's adorable yes it is...

As if you self be one fine person... No be because of the better lambasting wey guys give u say your picture worwor make you comot am...?

#Hater

Re: Olamide Shares New Photos by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ "Olamide shares new photos".

Forget the link..

Even if they said it's adorable yes it is...

As if you self be one fine person... No be because of the better lambasting wey guys give u say your picture worwor make you comot am...?

#Hater

who are you again? As for me I don’t have to introduce myself as I can see I am obviously very important for you to think the opinions of you and any other nairalanders matter to me.

Lol you people take nairaland really seriously. I can bet some of you even have a group and discussions about nairaland off here. Pathetic to say the least. Just an advice get a life. There is life outside of here you know.

And as for your assumption I am not even gonna debate with you on that. Laughable to say the least. I’m just gonna let you enjoy your assumption. In fact let me give you an early Christmas gift and say yes you are right, hope that make you happy. Hopefully that will make you sleep well today. And yes you are welcome. I am sure this is an alternate username. Lowlife. Most of you really need to get a life. A good job, friends, family that loves you, a good relationship, something meaningful.

Stop taking this place to be real life you are wasting your life and time. You guys take this place too dang serious signs of a loner.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Shares New Photos by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
Rokia2:

who are you again? As for me I don’t have to introduce myself as I can see I am obviously very important for you to think the opinions of you and any other nairalanders matter to me.

Lol you people take nairaland really seriously. I can bet some of you even have a group and discussions about nairaland off here. Pathetic to say the least. Just an advice get a life. There is life outside of here you know.

And as for your assumption I am not even gonna debate with you on that. Laughable to say the least. I’m just gonna let you enjoy your assumption. In fact let me give you an early Christmas gift and say yes you are right, hope that make you happy. Hopefully that will make you sleep well today. And yes you are welcome. I am sure this is an alternate username. Lowlife. Most of you really need to get a life. A good job, friends, family that loves you, a good relationship, something meaningful.

Stop taking this place to be real life you are wasting your life and time. You guys take this place too dang serious signs of a loner.

angry

∆ Na hin you con dey write this epistle... ∆

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Shares New Photos by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
Rokia2:

Don't mind them. You are beautiful and your dress sense is Perfect!

Your personal text is really true: you have many stalkers. Secret Admirers.
They're just too timid to express their feelings.

Learn to ignore them.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Shares New Photos by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
emusmithy:

Don't mind them. You are beautiful and your dress sense is Perfect!

Your personal text is really true: you have many stalkers. Secret Admirers.
They're just too timid to express their feelings.

Learn to ignore them.

angry

grin grin grin

Admire Rokia2 Kuku ki me∆

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Shares New Photos by Evablizin(f): 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
Not bad,nice.

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Shares Epic Throwback Photo. See Transformation Now / Just One Tweet From Kylie Jenner Made Snapchat To Lose 1.3billion Dollars! / Many Killed In Yesterday’s Anambra Cult Clash 2018 – See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.