Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,046 members, 7,863,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted (43195 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Chairs E-Money's 40th Birthday Party (Photos) / See Photos Of Orji Uzor Kalu’s Daughter, Neya Expecting Her First Child / Kcee, Flavour Spotted Having Dinner With JJ Okocha In London | WATCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by Hedonistically: 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
Marotzke:
Where is the bride's mother, Dr Ifeoma Orji kalu, nee Menakaya .
Is she seperated from the bride's father?
I can't see the bride's maternal relatives. The Menakayas.
Even paternal kpa kpa.
Where is Mascot? Nnanna? Even grandma self?
So na only Orji by himself and with himself gave out his daughter?
Okay ,kontin.

What's the real story about Ifeoma Orji Kalu? Heard many rumours flying around about her 'wellbeing' and so forth.
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by tiwiex(m): 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
lexy2014:
couldn't u just simply say handsome groom? Which one come b d "rich" inside?
He has to fit the profile. He is about to land some juicy contract and they are declaring his asset ahead.
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by salaboiz(m): 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
I spot Nnamdi kalu
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by lastempero: 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
Handsomecole:
Orji Kalu though a staunch Catholic never discriminates as Pastor Chris prayed for some guests.

Orji is a Presbyterian.
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
Marotzke:
Where is the bride's mother, Dr Ifeoma Orji kalu, nee Menakaya .
Is she seperated from the bride's father?
I can't see the bride's maternal relatives. The Menakayas.
Even paternal kpa kpa.
Where is Mascot? Nnanna? Even grandma self?
So na only Orji by himself and with himself gave out his daughter?
Okay ,kontin.

I understand he has 3 wives.
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by kense88: 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
The problems of Nigeria(including oyakhelome) all in one place. A nuclear bomb could be very handy now
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by ruggedtimi(m): 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
my father's schoolmate @maiduguri uni kalu...never under rate your unserious class mates

1 Like

Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by Hardeybohwarley(m): 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
mdokaba1:

Nice lines.
As a student of literature I couldn't help but pause to recognised and appreciate the nicely laced poetic rhyming lines up there.
Thumbs up
Thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Is the girl marrying her father?

There was little couple alone pictures.

Till now, I don't know how the groom looks like.
Oppressive marriage by the Kalus

Blame the person who posted the picture or yourself for not being there live
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by Marotzke(m): 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
janellemonae:

I understand he has 3 wives.
we are talking of the bride's mother and her relatives.
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by elda2303(m): 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
Handsomecole:
Orji Kalu though a staunch Catholic never discriminates as Pastor Chris prayed for some guests.

Jesu!!! this is a bloody lie na.. haba OuK is not ooo
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by osusuallstars: 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
madness run in their family, have you asked where is the girls mother, have you ever heard of orji kalu wife/?//
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by bignero: 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
bigtt76:
Thank God ....pastor Chris has stopped perming hair and toning skin grin

see woman like you...

na you de tone his skin right?

chop small money and see yourself transform..leave this hatred
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by DrSleekQas(m): 12:41am On Dec 25, 2017
where's her mum
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by godwinonyilog: 1:08am On Dec 25, 2017
[quote author=Threebear post=63560107]Nigeria celebrities are like birds, they'll migrate to anywhere there is a corn.
The bride is stunning and the groom is handsome.. Happy married life to the beautiful couple. [/quote
That's very true....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) / Banky W And His Wife, Adesua Etomi In Paris / Timi Dakolo Slams APC For Using His Song At Party Convention Without Permission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.