Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners (6697 Views)

High Cost Of Cement: Homeowners Go For Aluminium Parapets / 10 Stubborn Homeowners Who REFUSED To Move Out (video) / 35 Times Stubborn Homeowners Refused To Move, And Faced Consequences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by marryjesus: 7:10am On Dec 24, 2017
Ogun State governor, Ibikunle Amosun, has urged homeowners in the state to partner with his administration by paying their taxes.

Amosun stated this during the distribution of Certificates of Occupancy (C of O) and building plan approvals to another batch of beneficiaries at the Arcade Ground, Governor’s Office, Oke-Mosan, Abeokuta.

In a statement, the governor, represented by the Commissioner for Education, Science and Technology, Mrs. Modupe Mujota, called on residents to perform their civic responsibilities by paying their taxes to aid socio-economic development of the state.

http://www.akelicious.com/2017/12/partner-with-us-to-fulfill-our-promises.html

1 Like

Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by FreshGuy2(m): 7:26am On Dec 24, 2017
Nothing special about this Ftc sef
Space for sale

Happy Sunday to you all

3 Likes

Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by tstx(m): 7:26am On Dec 24, 2017
Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 24, 2017
Developers getting the more needed c of o. Thank you Jesus. Its Sunday.
Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by saydfact(m): 7:28am On Dec 24, 2017
Lagos shd copy same..

check my signature out
Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by Standardcosting(m): 7:29am On Dec 24, 2017
Ole
Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by Immanueladebol(m): 7:32am On Dec 24, 2017
Nigeria!
Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by Pavore9: 7:33am On Dec 24, 2017
saydfact:
Lagos shd copy same..

check my signature out

Getting it in Lagos is a very big issue!

1 Like

Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by supereagle(m): 7:34am On Dec 24, 2017
Lying Governor

1 Like

Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by Immanueladebol(m): 7:36am On Dec 24, 2017
NIGERIA

Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by Josco24685(m): 7:39am On Dec 24, 2017
grin we done hear you mr ibikunle. What have you given or done to the less privilege Why pay tax when their is no water, good road, steady power supply, etc.

1 Like

Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by Agbaletu: 7:44am On Dec 24, 2017
More than two years of property's assessment, still no news from the land bureau.
Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by birdsview(m): 7:45am On Dec 24, 2017
On another note..I am finally tired of Buhari.How can a president just say he wonders how State Governors sleep at night knowing they haven't paid salaries for months?How has that statement helped us.They say they won't hike fuel prices yet we are buying fuel for 250naira in filling stations as we speak.. He has a treacherous cabal in the Aso Rock..He still does nothing about it.I guess the Vice president is already tired of such carelessness and fraud... Buhari is the most clueless and directionless president ever..He promised us magic ,now he sees what Jonathan was going through..I have finally given up on this APC led administration..It's doesn't make PDP any better though
Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by moscobabs(m): 7:46am On Dec 24, 2017
Stupid Gov.. What have u done for us in Ifo local government that's the biggest in the state? No any good road. Is Abeokuta the only area u govern in Ogun state?

4 Likes

Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 24, 2017
Amusu grin What happened to all the roads in your state? You're only concerned about the beauty of roads in Abeokuta. What happened to the roads in Akute, Denro, Lambe, Agbado Crossing, Itoki and others? This man doesn't know jack about infrastructural development.

In truth tho, Ogun State is in a precarious situation. 40% of the residents of Ogun work in Lagos State and taxes are deducted from their salaries. No sane person would want to pay tax twice in a month to two different states. grin

2 Likes

Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by dplordx(m): 7:47am On Dec 24, 2017
I went to my family's place in Ifo recently, and was so heart broken. This guy is a complete joke.
The main road leading into Ogun State, Lagos-Abeokuta Express way is a death trap and a complete eye sour.
The whole of Ifo has no single motorable road. All the roads left in shambles. This guy ONLY focused in JUST ONE section of the state. As in!
This governor is a complete village jester, and I dont even know what hes doing as been a leader.
How can a reasonable governor neglect the major roads in Agbara, Sango, Lagos-Abeokuta, (the main major roads where you are generating 90% of your revenue, and you focus ONLY in Abeokuta, which has nothing but hotels and bars and clubs and Olosho joints. That tells you about the tiny brain of this dumb local champion.

4 Likes

Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by Jamiubond009(m): 7:51am On Dec 24, 2017
K
Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:52am On Dec 24, 2017
You expect people to pay taxes when the roads are bad, no water, no work, nothing is working.
Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by LordKeynes: 7:52am On Dec 24, 2017
In a sane country obtaining C of O should not be a difficult task for homeowners.
Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by DrToche: 7:54am On Dec 24, 2017
I believe Nigeria will be better in the future but not with these refurbishment leasers we have
Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by nwoye72: 8:03am On Dec 24, 2017
home owners form which i submitted since 4 years now and haven't heard anything or inspecting my property

1 Like

Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by vemamevixa: 8:07am On Dec 24, 2017
Are you a fabric seller?

Bright Aso-Oke is willing to give you a discount of 50% on every bundles of Aso-Oke, you buy from.

Check signature to contact us today!!!

Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by Webman007: 8:12am On Dec 24, 2017
For all my brothers and sisters in Realtor or any other business offering....This offer is still available till the end of the year. Signup now

Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by youngsahito(m): 8:12am On Dec 24, 2017
dplordx:
I went to my family's place in Ifo recently, and was so heart broken. This guy is a complete joke.
The main road leading into Ogun State, Lagos-Abeokuta Express way is a death trap and a complete eye sour.
The whole of Ifo has no single motorable road. All the roads left in shambles. This guy ONLY focused in JUST ONE section of the state. As in!
This governor is a complete village jester, and I dont even know what hes doing as been a leader.
How can a reasonable governor neglect the major roads in Agbara, Sango, Lagos-Abeokuta, (the main major roads where you are generating 90% of your revenue, and you focus ONLY in Abeokuta, which has nothing but hotels and bars and clubs and Olosho joints. That tells you about the tiny brain of this dumb local champion.
Amosun second term is a waste.useless APC governor

1 Like

Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 24, 2017
help a stranded final student with #4000 to make a print out of my project, make photocopies and bind, i have been given the deadline to submit on or before 29th of this month.
access bank

acct number:0713095980

help me
Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by edoman2016: 9:22am On Dec 24, 2017
Amosun is a disgrace. Matogun road at okearo is a death trap. The road is dilapidated.

The roads and bridges he started three years ago to link ojodu Berger, Lambe, Okearo and Agbado to sango ota has been abandoned by this incompetent governor.

He just demolished houses along the road without completing the intended road projects.
I am not surprised. Even Agbara which is an industrial area and generate huge revenue to Ogun state government is left worse off
Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by edoman2016: 9:32am On Dec 24, 2017
Nephal:
help a stranded final student with #4000 to make a print out of my project, make photocopies and bind, i have been given the deadline to submit on or before 29th of this month.
access bank

acct number:0713095980

help me
God punish you scammer. Go and work. There is no shame among youth nowadays. If as a student you can't raise 4,000 naira , don't constitute nuisance to labour market in Nigeria.

What happens to menial jobs such as construction work, cleaner, event usher, tutorials etc.? Can't you sell the browsing phone you are currently using to print your supposed project? You will perish in penury if you don't abstain from begging and laziness. Bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 24, 2017
edoman2016:

God punish you scammer. Go and work. There is no shame among youth nowadays. If as a student you can't raise 4,000 naira , don't constitute nuisance to labour market in Nigeria.

What happens to menial jobs such as construction work, cleaner, event usher, tutorials etc.? Can't you sell the browsing phone you are currently using to print your supposed project? You will perish in penury if you don't abstain from begging and laziness. Bastard.
i perfectly understand your concern. what menial job do u av to offer for me to do? i can get myself dirty if that's what pleases you, just give me one menial job to do.
Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by Diso60090(m): 9:45am On Dec 24, 2017
FreshGuy2:
Nothing special about this Ftc sef
Space for sale

Happy Sunday to you all

Nothing happy about this Sunday sef space for sale
Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by Diso60090(m): 9:50am On Dec 24, 2017
Nephal:
i perfectly understand your concern. what menial job do u av to offer for me to do? i can get myself dirty if that's what pleases you, just give me one menial job to do.

You perfectly understand he concern

You be real thief wey nor get choices
Na only 4k you need? What about

(1) (2) (Reply)

SMART HOMES IN NIGERIA: Living the future, Now / What Is The Implication Of Buying A Govt Land With Allocation Letter Only. / Ogombo SALAH PROMO For Nairalanders, Take Advantage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.