Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,030 members, 7,814,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1164339 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by feddy27: 10:59am On Apr 17, 2018
Dapretty:

Hi am in houston too, can we hook up.
My email is Omololaadeleye14@gmail.Com

hook up for what cheesy cheesy cheesy
you people just drop your email addresses anyhow on a public forum!
You are not even scared of total strangers undecided undecided undecided

Good luck to all of you

Modified: so this is your first post and it's to hook up!
Sorry for you!!!

9 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by feddy27: 11:01am On Apr 17, 2018
Abiodunnn:
Hello house,
Please all Houston mamas that used Houston Northwest Medical Center, which accommodation did you use and how much is it? My host here is giving me problems already and im loosing my mind. Im due anytime soon and i dont want anything raising my BP.

Thanks so much

look for the closest intown suites and have your peace of mind
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by customised87: 11:38am On Apr 17, 2018
adycatus:
Good morning all, pls i posted here last month that i went for drop box and was given 221g form and i appeared for interview and was denied cos i had my 2nd baby in US 2016 May and paid all my bills, have my zero balance and statement of account.
NOW i just realised this week that am pregnant for our 3rd baby, pls should i reapply and try lagos as i was denied at Abuja and do B2 alone or i should apply with both hubby and my first son as we always apply together and we all was denied last month. Will it seem desperate as we were just denied last month but by then, i wasn't pregnant.

I think you should chill for a while before reapplying. Since you just got pregnant, wait till you about 6 months gone before reapplying so has to establish the fact they you were not pregnant during the renewal.
Why exactly do u think you were refused? Did u not declare you would use the expired visa for birthing when you got it?
You need to consider why you were refused in your next application.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by adycatus: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
customised87:

I think you should chill for a while before reapplying. Since you just got pregnant, wait till you about 6 months gone before reapplying so has to establish the fact they you were not pregnant during the renewal.
Why exactly do u think you were refused? Did u not declare you would use the expired visa for birthing when you got it?

Yes, i didn't plan birthing with that visa truly cos i was heavily pregnant when i renewed, the plan was for
vacation after i must have delivered here, but cos i was termed high risk patient, after having lost 5 pregnancies, My doctor referred me to a
Doctor friend in Arizona, that was how the plan change
d and since we could afford the bills, i did letter of intent and that was rhe advice i got from here.

I heard the next available date in lagos is August, which will be like 5months after i was denied cos i will be due in Dec
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by chibertha(f): 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
Word. You nailed it.
feddy27:

Good luck to all of you

Sorry for you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by deevuu(m): 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hello guys. Please I sent an email to Nigerian immigration on getting the VOA for my son... And I got a reply with just "Received ". Does anybody know if they will send a follow up email or do I need to write them again. Thanks in advance!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by happney65: 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
feddy27:

Good luck to all of you

Sorry for you!!!

So dropping an email address has given away the poster's location or what?I dont seem to understand what you are saying..it is not even a mobile which is traceable,its just something as simple as email.will the poster be kidnapped through email or what as i dont seem to understand the fear behind dropping an email which is a means of communication

You people just make a big fuse where there is none

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozymes: 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
When did you receive the reply and when are you expected to hit our dear POE in Naija?
deevuu:
Hello guys. Please, I sent an email to Nigerian immigration on getting the VOA for my son... And I got a reply with just "Received ". Does anybody know if they will send a follow-up email or do I need to write them again? Thanks in advance!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozymes: 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
Be still
happney65:

So dropping an email address has given away the poster's location or what?I dont seem to understand what you are saying..it is not even a mobile which is traceable,its just something as simple as email.will the poster be kidnapped through email or what as i dont seem to understand the fear behind dropping an email which is a means of communication

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Lucky4real28(m): 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
I think this people already know if you ll get the visa or not, this is why they don’t even bother to check your Docs, I think you stand a better chance if you have travelled out to Europe or other big country. Travel history matters to them. If your due date is still farther then try visit Europe and reapply, you stand a better chance.
swanky6968:
So I was denied today after all my rehearsal and preparations. I applied with my son of 2yrs.
Vo: why are you going to Houston
Me: to have my baby
Vo: what do you do for a living
Me: I own a fashion business.
Vo: are you married
Me: yes
Vo: what does your husband do
Me: he owns his company, (explains in details what his company does)
Vo: green paper. You are not eligible

Within 1mins he already knows am not eligible. Was as if he knew he wasn't giving me even before he met me. What could have gone wrong. Gurus please advice, I intend to reapply
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Fyorgyn: 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
happney65:

You'd be surprised the amount of information that simple email address can bring out.... Don't underestimate the power of our connected digital world

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Fyorgyn: 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
customised87:

I totally agree with you...

However, the problem with waiting is that she may end up not getting interview dates at the time she wants as it seems the dates fill up pretty quickly these days.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Fyorgyn: 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
Yels:

I got a 221g visa follow up appointment (yellow form) requesting we reappear for an interview with a visa interview with a vo. Please what could be the reason for the interview and do i need do at the interview?

Anticipating your kind response

Fred

Hello,

Welcome to the 221g club grin
I got one when I applied via Dropbox and i put up my interview here in November 2017

We've also had a couple of people who have towed the 221g path. The success rate is 50:50 and there is no clear cut reason why folks are denied and others get.

Zoemummy dropped a very detailed checklist for us. You can check through her profile. Ugoguchy was refused the first time (in abuja) but reapplied and got it at the third try (in Lagos) I guess three was a charm for her

Please let's know your story when you go for the follow up interview.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by happney65: 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
Fyorgyn:

You'd be surprised the amount of information that simple email address can bring out.... Don't underestimate the power of our connected digital world

There you go again.Email is a means of communication and safer than any thing..If anybody wants to reach me he or she can do so through the email while we won't even get to talk over the phone..Making exchange of emails a big deal is totally uncalled for..
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by OmoBendel24: 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
Fyorgyn:

Hello,

Welcome to the 221g club grin
I got one when I applied via Dropbox and i put up my interview here in November 2017

We've also had a couple of people who have towed the 221g path. The success rate is 50:50 and there is no clear cut reason why folks are denied and others get.

Zoemummy dropped a very detailed checklist for us. You can check through her profile. Ugoguchy was refused the first time (in abuja) but reapplied and got it at the third try (in Lagos) I guess three was a charm for her

Please let's know your story when you go for the follow up interview.

Chances are mostly brighter if you did all "right" about the birthing at the time (all the way from the interview till date even) and are not going to the US this time for birthing related matters. No clearcut escape route as of now methinks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Fyorgyn: 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
happney65:

There you go again.Email is a means of communication and safer than any thing..If anybody wants to reach me he or she can do so through the email while we won't even get to talk over the phone..Making exchange of emails a big deal is totally uncalled for..

It is NOT a big deal to exchange emails... It is a security risk to put it up on a public forum... that is the point we are trying to make.

May be we are paranoid... it's awesome that you are not.

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Fyorgyn: 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Chances are mostly brighter if you did all "right" about the birthing at the time (all the way from the interview till date even) and are not going to the US this time for birthing related matters. No clearcut escape route as of now methinks

I totally agree with the bolded!

My husband still says that I got the visa because I was not pregnant and was going for a work related event. However, someone like omodadi2 seemingly did everything right but was still denied... we really don't know what they want
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by feddy27: 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
happney65:

you obviously don't belong here undecided undecided undecided
you came back with another moniker

What did the poster read that he/she wants to hook up with me?

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by deevuu(m): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
I received it earlier today and we return in 7days time. Abuja POE.

quote author=ozymes post=66790821]When did you receive the reply and when are you expected to hit our dear POE in Naija? [/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by happney65: 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
Fyorgyn:

It is NOT a big deal to exchange emails... It is a security risk to put it up on a public forum... that is the point we are trying to make.

May be we are paranoid... it's awesome that you are not.

You still have not told me how putting it up in a public forum is security risk..I need to know..it isn't your house address neither a telephone number so how exactly will giving out my email cause me harm..You people should give me evidences of where emails are shared and ended up harming either of the party involved..

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by happney65: 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
feddy27:

you obviously don't belong here undecided undecided undecided
you came back with another moniker

What did the poster read that he/she wants to hook up with me?

This as always been my only moniker since 2015..I am no other person..I don't know about the other person what I am bothered about is the belief that I can run into one problem or the other if I put my email on a public forum..What exactly is the harm behind that..that is the impression I want to correct..

It is a fuccking electronic mail for goodness sake..if anybody mails me,i won't be forced to reply or not so claiming so and so harm can come to me because of it is False and totally uncalled for..

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Mamaiyanu: 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
send an email to your doc and ask if you can still pay the old price. Dr F told me that you can still pay the old price as long as your due date is before June 30.

vitrendy4eva:
House please I need some advice:
Is it advisable to modify my budget sheet, now that Oakbend prices have changed to reflect the new prices, as I still have the price list sent by the doctor a month ago showing the previous prices?

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by NayaNdupu: 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hello Everyone,
I need medical cost of V and CS delivery at Mirmar in Florida. Any hospital recommendations and experienced obstetrician?
I need all the advise I can get asap. Thanks in advance.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Zeemin3: 8:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
Edd is july. My doctor said i can still pay the old price.

send an email to your doc and ask if you can still pay the old price. Dr F told me that you can still pay the old price as long as your due date is before June 30.

[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by njidekachi: 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
Team, pls has anyone used harbour UCLA medical center LA and what's d experience like for mother and child? Kindly share. Coming back to share my Poe experience in LA.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Baby2018Loading: 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
not sure there are many cheap options that are within walking distance to the hospital

my airbnb is 1250 per month and its 10 minutes WALK from the hospital and i know grand inn suites and all the extended stays in the area are around the same range

Enyinne:
Hi dear , hope ur good . Can u help me with birthing quote from Dr xydas as my sis is preparing to birth in Houston

]Hello everyone, i am an almost silent observer on this thread. I have gathered as much information as possible,the only thing i am struggling with is best accommodation option. I have pretty much narrowed down to Dr Xydas of HNWMC. As per accommodation, i have a $750/month offer for a room ( all bills and gas covered)- about 10mins from the hospital, which will bring uber to about $15/trip. My question- has anyone used or does anyone know of any accommodation very close to the hospital ( maybe walking distance if possible) that is not that expensive? Also somewhere central to shopping malls etc...

I have tried maps but i think my best bet for answering this question is an experienced person- please help!

Thanks so much!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Micafe: 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
swanky6968:
So I was denied today after all my rehearsal and preparations. I applied with my son of 2yrs.
Vo: why are you going to Houston
Me: to have my baby
Vo: what do you do for a living
Me: I own a fashion business.
Vo: are you married
Me: yes
Vo: what does your husband do
Me: he owns his company, (explains in details what his company does)
Vo: green paper. You are not eligible

Within 1mins he already knows am not eligible. Was as if he knew he wasn't giving me even before he met me. What could have gone wrong. Gurus please advice, I intend to reapply

just stay strong and reapply. i was denied along side my wife last week Tuesday.
Even the gurus don't seems to understand the reasons for denials anymore.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by phummy1821: 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hi feddy27, I believe the post was not meant for you. It was for Baby2018loading (cos you didn't post about being in Houston and obviously she wanted to "hook up" with someone in Houston).
I know the poster personally, she's a friend I introduced this thread to and new to nairaland (as you noted that was her first post).
I think that your reply is somehow insulting, even if she wanted to "hook up" with you and you are not interested you could have stated so or simply ignore.
feddy27:

Good luck to all of you

Sorry for you!!!

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by phummy1821: 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
Click on modify and delete your email. [quote author=Dapretty post=66775479]

/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozycy: 11:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
adycatus:
Pls what are the changes of getting B2 visa, are there some preg mamas that have been successful of recent? Kindly share ur experiences
Why not give it some time since you ain't having the baby soon.
I don't think these VO are still giving pregnant women ooo, atleast not like before. Maybe giving birth in US is no longer enough reason to go to US.
I think the era where people hide their pregnancy and go for interview will soon return cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozymes: 12:41am On Apr 18, 2018
Just be patience till three days to your depature, You should get the two attachments emailed to you. If no response b4 Thursday 19th hola me
deevuu:
I received it earlier today and we return in 7days time. Abuja POE.

quote author=ozymes post=66790821]When did you receive the reply and when are you expected to hit our dear POE in Naija?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by deevuu(m): 2:49am On Apr 18, 2018
OK thanks I definitely will... Im always skeptical with nija govt institutions tho.. However I hope for the best!

ozymes:
Just be patience till three days to your depature, You should get the two attachments emailed to you. If no response b4 Thursday 19th hola me

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (452) (Reply)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.