Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Heartbreaking Story Of How Former Arsenal Player Emmanuel Eboue Lost His Wealth - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heartbreaking Story Of How Former Arsenal Player Emmanuel Eboue Lost His Wealth (5494 Views)

"IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims / Photos Of Super Eagles Player, Emmanuel Emenike Playing With His Daughter / 16-year-old Malaysian-based Nigerian Boy Buys A N30m Car, Flaunts His Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of How Former Arsenal Player Emmanuel Eboue Lost His Wealth by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
why are people spreading stupid lies.that is why they advice you should be financial savvy when rich and dont trust people too much,marry a good wife and be smart,always look out for yourself

if you are rich if you like marry chinese,black,Nigerian or white in Uk or the western world,once you divorce,if you are not wise to have good lawyers and accountant that can help you hide your properties and accounts through shell or offshore accounts and companies.any property or account available,she is entitled to it,that is,if she has also a good lawyer to prove it

western world protect any women who marries under their law after divorce than in Africa

so it is not about marrying whites,it is about the law,if he had married black,the same thing would have happened

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of How Former Arsenal Player Emmanuel Eboue Lost His Wealth by Donjazzy12(m): 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
seunmohmoh:
Life has been unfair to ex-Arsenal star, Emmanuel Eboue, who many months ago earned millions of pounds in wages, lived in a luxurious mansion, and drove flashy cars.

But right now, the former Ivory Coast star, is presently struggling to keep a roof over his head, after he lost all his assets to his divorced wife, Aurelie, UK Mirror exclusively reports.Eboue is about to lose the only house he is left with, to his former wife, after a lapse of a 3-week deadline given by a judge to hand over the house.

Speaking with Mirror, Eboue talked about hiding from bailiffs, talked about how he occasionally sleeps on the floor of a friend’s home, in a bid to avoid court officials who may be looking to enforce the judge’s order, how he travels by bus, and even cleans his clothes by hand because he has no washing machine.
The 34-year-old tells how his staggering riches-to-rags plight has pushed him to the brink of suicide.
Eboue, currently unable to play football because of ill-health, now suffers from mental illness after contending with the grief of a painful divorce and estrangement from his three kids.

Eboue also reportedly suffers from the shock of losing his grandfather, Amadou Bertin, who raised him, and his brother, N’Dri Serge, who was killed in a motorbike accident.

The former Ivory Coast defender who is presently unable to play football because of his ill-health as earlier stated, and a ban imposed on him following a problem with an agent, has expressed his desire to work with his former employers at Arsenal.

“When I talk about Arsenal helping me, I am not talking about money, it is about emotional support and opportunity to work there, to help the boys there and be happy”, he says.

The worried star also spoke about how he cannot afford a Lawyer no more, and how he’s about to lose his Enfield property;
In the exclusive interview with Mirror, Eboue says, “I want God to help me. Only he can help take these thoughts from my mind“I can’t afford the money to continue to have any lawyer or barrister. I am in the house but I am scared. Because I don’t know what time the police will come. Sometimes I shut off the lights because I don’t want people to know that I am inside. I put everything behind the door. My own house. I suffered to buy my house but I am now scared. I am not going to sell my clothes or sell what I have. I will fight until the end because it is not fair.”
A lesson to foolish men wey full Nairaland. I am sure when he had dough he belonged to the feminist side siding all pro women decisions! Promoter of real men who only live to make women happy.

Now that he is on the other side of stupid laws he supported, he is crying foul!

It is a lesson. Ubi Franklin is another fool.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of How Former Arsenal Player Emmanuel Eboue Lost His Wealth by crisisexpert321(m): 11:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
Men should have learnt their lessons. When it was samson turn to fall by woman he did. Adam also fell and so many other examples. Women are weaker version of man, men should learn to be discipline with their 3rd leg.

Authority was given to man over every living things not man and woman in Genesis. God also proved some things to us in new testament JESUS christ came in manly form not woman. Alpha process to further recognise men Dominion or Authority. Get your spiritual consciousness, reawaken the higher being in you, dissuade illegal teaching from generational pastors. Dehinde Fernández should not be forgotten in a hurry. You can Google if you don't know the story.

Get the teachings of Dr Ano.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of How Former Arsenal Player Emmanuel Eboue Lost His Wealth by jaxxy(m): 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
Threebear:
Why do they marry white women?
Is it inferiority complex?
Is it low self esteem?
We have so many intelligent, beautiful, smart African women and you will choose to marry a white.
In the event of a divorce, who do you think the white judge will favour, an African man desperate to belong or his white compatriot.
My black brothers should smarten up, most of them think marrying white women automatically upgrades their status quo while the reverse is the case, because hardly will any successful white man take a black woman as a wife.

I don't think everyone who marries a white is based or because of a complex sm it's actually love and sm successful white men do marry black women bt in this football stars case it seems to be a complex ish like dats d best and shud go for it cos he has the money to do so. Very bad move and now he's paying dearly. Omokachi former super eagles star also had such issues.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of How Former Arsenal Player Emmanuel Eboue Lost His Wealth by Nuzo1(m): 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
Corrected

(1) (2) (Reply)

Without Make Up,genevieve Looks Like A 60yr Old Grandma / As Seen At Club Joker, Guys And Their Love For Bumbum Sha (pics) / Steph Nora’s Marriage Crashes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.