Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,032 members, 7,863,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

"Buy Chair For Prayer" Please What Does It Mean. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Buy Chair For Prayer" Please What Does It Mean. (500 Views)

A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya / Paying For Prayer: I Went Into Debt, Trying To Secure A Miracle / Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Buy Chair For Prayer" Please What Does It Mean. by Balistic4: 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
My dear one called someone for prayers. After the person finish telling her that all is well with her but theirs enemies here and there, she told her to bring 12k that she (the person making the prayers) would use it to buy chairs about three of the chairs for prayers. Please what does it mean when someone says such?

Help a brother, don't know whether I should trust the lady cause she even told my woman that she would get a call from a guy abroad that would seek her hand in marriage cheesy.

Lalasticlala please help me push to front page
Re: "Buy Chair For Prayer" Please What Does It Mean. by ladyF(f): 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
Lol... After buying the chair, she should get ready to buy table, then food to put on the table. grin
Re: "Buy Chair For Prayer" Please What Does It Mean. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
Balistic4:
My dear one called someone for prayers. After the person finish telling her that all is well with her but theirs enemies here and there, she told her to bring 12k that she (the person making the prayers) would use it to buy chairs about three of the chairs for prayers. Please what does it mean when someone says such?

Help a brother, don't know whether I should trust the lady cause she even told my woman that she would get a call from a guy abroad that would seek her hand in marriage cheesy.

Run for your life
Re: "Buy Chair For Prayer" Please What Does It Mean. by Balistic4: 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ferisidowu:

Run for your life
Got the meaning? Pls share
Re: "Buy Chair For Prayer" Please What Does It Mean. by dikeigbo2(m): 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
Run as fast as your legs will carry you
Re: "Buy Chair For Prayer" Please What Does It Mean. by Balistic4: 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
dikeigbo2:
Run as fast as your legs will carry you
Was reasoning the same thing but I really want to know what she meant by that

(1) (Reply)

Archbishop Of Canterbury Express His Opposition To Trumps Decision On Jerusalem / Bishop Oyedepo Questions To The Officials Of Nigeria Government / Special Announcement For Members Of The Winners' Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.