Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya (23223 Views)

Paying For Prayer: I Went Into Debt, Trying To Secure A Miracle / Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 / “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by NairaOcean: 2:38pm On Apr 01
Pst. Dr. Daniel Olukoya, the renowned spiritual leader and General Overseer of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM), recently shared a bizarre encounter from July 1997 when a wealthy businessman sought his prayers with an unusual request.

The incident, which Dr. Olukoya described as one of the most unforgettable moments of his ministry, involved a wealthy individual who arrived at his office carrying a bottle filled with mysterious substances and a live snake inside. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esdAmbVUJ9o

8 Likes

Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by farouk2much(m): 11:32am On Apr 02
FTC 4the second time in my life...... But the problem with this one is a useless post...... I became F. T. C for the 2nd time in my life.... But this one now is a very s2pid post....... But i dedicate my ftc to every nairalander that observing this ramadan fasting and Christians that recently celebrate easter.....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by omoadeleye(m): 11:32am On Apr 02
Uhm
Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by prinz90(m): 11:32am On Apr 02
Interesting

1 Like

Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by morikee: 11:32am On Apr 02
Ah
Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by Equal2DeTask(m): 11:32am On Apr 02
Hmm
Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by atobs4real(m): 11:33am On Apr 02
That's part of the price you pay

2 Likes

Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by richard870(m): 11:33am On Apr 02
Hmmm
Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by AllahOfBlood: 11:33am On Apr 02
cheesy
Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by atobs4real(m): 11:33am On Apr 02
At least masses are trying doe the ministry
Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by atobs4real(m): 11:34am On Apr 02
At least masses are trying for the ministry
Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by Crafteck1: 11:34am On Apr 02
Lol, na why i leave na unverifiable tales by moonlight dem de always talk

8 Likes

Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:34am On Apr 02
Fff
Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by Nawa4nl: 11:34am On Apr 02
Olukoya another Yahoo pastor.

6 Likes

Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by helinues: 11:35am On Apr 02
If na real Juju, na another person go dey narrate this

Juju na Cheetah when it comes to acting while prayer na Hyena

grin
Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by Honestey: 11:37am On Apr 02
Our religion leaders are goid with reconfiguration of the nature's programs in us. How would you listen to this and not think you must always pray pray and pray whereas prayers didn't build America, China or UK. It's active work and good leadership.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by Gbadugbakun(m): 11:38am On Apr 02
shocked

1 Like

Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by alfredilly: 11:38am On Apr 02
G
Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by misreal(m): 11:38am On Apr 02
I love this man

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by broadman20: 11:39am On Apr 02
Hmmmmm!

YORUBAS ARE NEITHER CHRISTIANS, MUSLIMS OR PAGANS,

THEY ARE NEITHER HERE NOR THERE,

THAT'S THE NATURE OF ANY SLIPPERY PERSON,

YOU SEE IT ALMOST EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM.

PLEASE THIS IS NOT A CURSE, IT'S JUST A SIMPLE ANALYSIS OF WAY OF LIIFE OF A TRIBE IN NIGERIA.

THEY ALSO HAVE GOOD SIDE OF THEM TOO ANYWAY.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by OBAGADAFFI: 11:42am On Apr 02
That's not new.
Most wealthy People belong to cults.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by Omoawoke: 11:43am On Apr 02
This man with his numerous weird stories

1 Like

Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by toy2020(m): 11:43am On Apr 02
Nawa4nl:
How is he Yahoo pastor?

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by W0t0w0toman: 11:44am On Apr 02
Dem still never open this man yansh since how many years

3 Likes

Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by kelechi50: 11:47am On Apr 02
It takes the grace of God to succeed in life.

5 Likes

Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by alizma: 11:49am On Apr 02
The snake is not alive but I don't know how the babalawo usually succeeded in convincing the custodians of the bottle that the snake is alive, how can a snake be alive inside a bottle that contains dry gin?
Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by alimiadedayo1: 11:52am On Apr 02
Nawa4nl:
you are a very stupid person. Did he scam upi or your family? you will just come online be splitting rubbish online

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by Neddstark: 11:55am On Apr 02
Nawa4nl:

Bible says that by their fruits ye shall know them.
So tell us the fruits that makes Olukoya a yahoo pastor.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by ScamDemicEra: 12:00pm On Apr 02
......... uhmmm, majority of Nigeria politicians/big men are devout Christians and yet deep in occult/satanism (Tinubu's wife is RCCG pastor), yet the bible made it crystal clear -....... you can't serve God and mammon. Matt.6:24 kjv

May OLODUMARE hasten the expiry date.

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! / Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment / 'maame Water' Caught In A River In Ghana? - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.