Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Kate Henshaw Sends Christmas Wishes To Fans For Making Her Year A Beautiful One - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Sends Christmas Wishes To Fans For Making Her Year A Beautiful One (7760 Views)

Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire / Sophia Momodu Thanks Her Mother For Not Making Her Bleach Her Skin / Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Henshaw Sends Christmas Wishes To Fans For Making Her Year A Beautiful One by Teniola2000: 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
In the gracious Spirit of Christmas,Kate Henshaw has decided to pre-wish her fans ahead of 25th December, thanking them for their support, likes and comments.

See what she wrote;

From my heart to yours...
Some may not find a reason to say the words but we must keep hope alive.
Let no one or situation steal your joy or happiness.
Tomorrow will bring better for you and I....
Thank you for all the likes, comments, support and love throughout the year..
I truly appreciate it all...��
You all rock!!!!
May the goodness and mercy of God remain with you all through this season and for a lifetime...
�����������

News by Joel: https://joelsblog.com.ng/awwwn-kate-henshaw-wish-you-all-a-merry-christmas

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Sends Christmas Wishes To Fans For Making Her Year A Beautiful One by Yeligray(m): 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
Lovely lady

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Sends Christmas Wishes To Fans For Making Her Year A Beautiful One by GloriaNinja(f): 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
undecided SHE SHOULD HAND OUT FEW GIFTS TO COMPLETE THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Sends Christmas Wishes To Fans For Making Her Year A Beautiful One by EmekaBlue(m): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
So what? undecided
Re: Kate Henshaw Sends Christmas Wishes To Fans For Making Her Year A Beautiful One by rs172(m): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
Wish you the same too
but then
lemme use this medium to announce my soon to be released song..

Reagan_stevs No.

download more music and get hyped with nerohype.
Re: Kate Henshaw Sends Christmas Wishes To Fans For Making Her Year A Beautiful One by sabi159(m): 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ggg
Re: Kate Henshaw Sends Christmas Wishes To Fans For Making Her Year A Beautiful One by engrjacuzzi: 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
When I was in primary school, Buhari blamed President Shagari. When I was in Secondary school, Buhari blamed President Babangida. When I was in university Buhari blamed President Obasanjo. Now I am working, Buhari is blaming President Jonathan. When will Buhari ever accept responsibility? If Nigerians wanted someone who knew how to blame, they would have elected Milli Vanilli, not Buhari. You were elected to solve problems not blame people!

3 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Sends Christmas Wishes To Fans For Making Her Year A Beautiful One by shine96: 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
We love you Kate. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Sends Christmas Wishes To Fans For Making Her Year A Beautiful One by shammahyaro(f): 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
Katy.... I didn't like her movies den
Re: Kate Henshaw Sends Christmas Wishes To Fans For Making Her Year A Beautiful One by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
Noooooooooooooooooo fuel!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Kate Henshaw Sends Christmas Wishes To Fans For Making Her Year A Beautiful One by sanerugwei: 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
Abi
Re: Kate Henshaw Sends Christmas Wishes To Fans For Making Her Year A Beautiful One by tesppidd: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
No comments until i hear what FFK has got to say about it.
Re: Kate Henshaw Sends Christmas Wishes To Fans For Making Her Year A Beautiful One by stanliwise(m): 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
Fine woman.
Not those lousy bit.. /ho.. that would be telling us why men are r attracted to them
Re: Kate Henshaw Sends Christmas Wishes To Fans For Making Her Year A Beautiful One by Ugoeze2016: 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
Happy holidays Kate
Re: Kate Henshaw Sends Christmas Wishes To Fans For Making Her Year A Beautiful One by tlops(m): 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
Aunty Kate.. is like Nairaland are on vacation.
Re: Kate Henshaw Sends Christmas Wishes To Fans For Making Her Year A Beautiful One by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
smiley
Re: Kate Henshaw Sends Christmas Wishes To Fans For Making Her Year A Beautiful One by banre(m): 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
This woman no want gree old sha.... I go still like shag her anytime any day grin grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Sends Christmas Wishes To Fans For Making Her Year A Beautiful One by Jodha(f): 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
Epitome of class...ageless beauty...kill dem...
Re: Kate Henshaw Sends Christmas Wishes To Fans For Making Her Year A Beautiful One by Cupcake25522(f): 3:05am On Dec 25, 2017
Fine woman
Re: Kate Henshaw Sends Christmas Wishes To Fans For Making Her Year A Beautiful One by daryoor(m): 5:15am On Dec 25, 2017
expired actress.
the kitten still juicy though

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Comedians In Nigeria / Teenage Girl Who Looks Exactly Like Late Michael Jackson Goes Viral / Tonto Dike Replies Kim Kardashian (+pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.