Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Beverly Naya, John Boyega And Dayo Okeniyi Hang Out Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Naya, John Boyega And Dayo Okeniyi Hang Out Together (25761 Views)

Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award / John Boyega Kissing Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Naya, John Boyega And Dayo Okeniyi Hang Out Together by Orpe7(m): 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
Make dem help u break into Hollywood abi?
Kojoor
Re: Beverly Naya, John Boyega And Dayo Okeniyi Hang Out Together by Nne5: 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
Amarabae:
like seriously?
No kidding.
Re: Beverly Naya, John Boyega And Dayo Okeniyi Hang Out Together by 5errguru: 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nne5:
How do these ladies walk in heels?I've never been able to do that angry

Tutorial Nne

1 Like

Re: Beverly Naya, John Boyega And Dayo Okeniyi Hang Out Together by teaandteea: 5:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
NubiLove:
He looks like a young Denzel Washinghton.
exactly
Re: Beverly Naya, John Boyega And Dayo Okeniyi Hang Out Together by baby124: 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nne5:
You must have flat feet like duck. Something Yoruba’s claim is badluck. Lolz.
Re: Beverly Naya, John Boyega And Dayo Okeniyi Hang Out Together by mamuzoOMAH(m): 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
if only her face can be a little bit finer. she would have been perfect. her body is a killer o
Re: Beverly Naya, John Boyega And Dayo Okeniyi Hang Out Together by AfroSamurai: 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
John Boyega is drinking what... 7up? grin
Re: Beverly Naya, John Boyega And Dayo Okeniyi Hang Out Together by jaxxy(m): 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
Never watched hunger games so I don't know the other guy. Dey look nice
Re: Beverly Naya, John Boyega And Dayo Okeniyi Hang Out Together by unofficialapple: 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
doyinisaac:
Don't mistake her for Iya biliki wey u dey sleep with for ajegunle.....

dont mind the mad fellow
Re: Beverly Naya, John Boyega And Dayo Okeniyi Hang Out Together by Duru009(m): 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
SIMPLYkush:
This beverly naya whose pussy is so slack, hairy and smelly is now showcassing her madness in public. who even allowed her there? I myself can't stand the smell of her rotten pussy

How do you know bro?
Re: Beverly Naya, John Boyega And Dayo Okeniyi Hang Out Together by safarigirl(f): 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nne5:
my sister, I made the mistake of going to a wedding with heels and no extra footwear some weeks back, omo, I wan cry that day, at a point I just took them off and was walking around barefooted.

5 Likes

Re: Beverly Naya, John Boyega And Dayo Okeniyi Hang Out Together by Ishilove: 12:01am On Dec 25, 2017
safarigirl:
my sister, I made the mistake of going to a wedding with heels and no extra footwear some weeks back, omo, I wan cry that day, at a point I just took them off and was walking around barefooted.
I wore heels to a wedding three years back but I couldn't walk 10 steps. I kuku removed it and walked majestically to the venue with rubber slippers. No time grin

Since then I respect myself and wear flats and medium heels

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Naya, John Boyega And Dayo Okeniyi Hang Out Together by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 25, 2017
Ishilove:

I wore heels to a wedding three years back but I couldn't walk 10 steps. I kuku removed it and walked majestically to the venue with rubber slippers. No time grin

hmmmm!

Re: Beverly Naya, John Boyega And Dayo Okeniyi Hang Out Together by safarigirl(f): 12:39am On Dec 25, 2017
Ishilove:

lol....I think my mistake was wearing pencil heels, I'll go for block heels next time, I think thwy are more comfortable

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Naya, John Boyega And Dayo Okeniyi Hang Out Together by Nne5: 6:45am On Dec 25, 2017
safarigirl:
Lol
Any shoe with heel above 2inches is a no for me.
Even the 2inch shoes sef I still struggle to walk in them.
I prefer flats.I like being comfortable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Harrysong Deletes Alter-plate Info From His Social Media Acc, Puts Five Star / Yemi Alade In Thigh-Revealing Outfit For France And Italy Tour / Nigerian Beauty Queens Mark Independence Day With Hot Photo Shoots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.