Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Writers Needed Asap - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Writers Needed Asap (522 Views)

Ebook writer needed ASAP / High-quality Content Writers Needed ASAP / Creative Article Writers Needed ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Needed Asap by NevetsIbot(m): 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hello guy. how are y'all doing?

I need atleast two writers who are good at writing science articles, a bit of tech or body kinetics or what you may.

Writers are to decide what articles they will be writing

Body kinetics
Electronics
Tech science
Health hazzards

. researched through and referenced. no plagiarism of any sort (I'll actively check for plagiarism).

Articles should be atleast 500 words long with little or no errors.

I'll be buying each article at #1 per word if I like it

I'll be needing 10 articles though.

contact me : 07017599906 , Nevetsthoby@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed Asap by frankline461: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
So we're expected to write and send it to you and you'll decide if you like it
I've gone through that and sent a guy about ten different articles, said he didn't like any but still went ahead posting it on his blog without paying a dime!!!
Re: Writers Needed Asap by NevetsIbot(m): 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
frankline461:
So we're expected to write and send it to you and you'll decide if you like it
I've gone through that and sent a guy about ten different articles, said he didn't like any but still went ahead posting it on his blog without paying a dime!!!

everyone who messaged me got what I wanted to pass across.

if you think I'm a scam., you can check my profile and all...I wont risk ruining my reputation to cheating.

before you write, you show me the topics and I'll decide if I want it or not. simple. no stress.

Thank you Frankline

1 Like

Re: Writers Needed Asap by odurombi: 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
Are the articles needed limited to those four topical issues?

(1) (Reply)

The Day He Said It Was Over... I Cried��� / "Seer" A Story By Stopthecycle / The Man I Married - Semi Final Episode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.