Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Ebook writer needed ASAP - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ebook writer needed ASAP (1674 Views)

Copywriter, Article Writer,content Writer,ebook Writer / Tech Ebook Writer Needed / High-quality Content Writers Needed ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebook writer needed ASAP by OfficialDJ: 5:32pm On May 24, 2021
Relationship writer needed for men trying to date in 2021..

First class writers only.
Send a message with the inscription RELATIONSHIP to 09068117354

1 Like

Re: Ebook writer needed ASAP by MunchHouse: 5:43pm On May 24, 2021
How much are you intent on paying " first class writers only "

Over inflated sense of worth.

1 Like

Re: Ebook writer needed ASAP by FirstbornWds: 5:46pm On May 24, 2021
Do you love yourself and don't want to experience garnishing of teeth and lamentations?

Don't work with this idi.ot

2 Likes

Re: Ebook writer needed ASAP by OfficialDJ: 5:55pm On May 24, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Do you love yourself and don't want to experience garnishing of teeth and lamentations?

Are you insanely stupid?

If I suspect you’re that bloke that wrote a substandard thrash as an ebook, then you’re not safe either ONLINE OR OFFLINE, because I’d hunt you

1 Like

Re: Ebook writer needed ASAP by OfficialDJ: 5:57pm On May 24, 2021
FirstbornWds:

I AM WARNIN EVERYONE NEVER TO WORK THIS CLOWN.

He’d only give you an angry client and a pathetically shabby job.

I learnt the bitter way.

Stay clear of this Half-baked clown who poses as a writer

Re: Ebook writer needed ASAP by FirstbornWds: 6:16pm On May 24, 2021
Ever heard of the name Fidelix Ukwanyi, the notorious Literaturelander know for defrauding writers.

If you have ears, hear this and save yourself from headaches, else you'll come here reciting the whole book of lamentations.

NB - I am definitely not the writer he claims to have worked with... Rather I am here to expose this bastard with numerous monikers from Fidelmalek, and other names I can't begin to bother myself with right now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebook writer needed ASAP by FirstbornWds: 6:23pm On May 24, 2021
If you are smart enough writers, you'll notice this is Fidelamalek's normal style...

Dish out insults when caught...

And you, glorified sluttyhead officialDJ, if you don't go spiritual, you are definitely the definition of a bastard.

Goodbye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebook writer needed ASAP by MunchHouse: 7:30pm On May 24, 2021
See fight o. Grabs popcorn
Re: Ebook writer needed ASAP by FirstbornWds: 7:55pm On May 24, 2021
MunchHouse:
See fight o. Grabs popcorn

Lol. I no go go low to fight mumu na. Na warning I give..

Anybody way mumu go still fall for his poor self. I did my part for humanity. The fraudster Fidelix Ukwanyi will propose mouthwatering offers, give a tight deadline to be met and eventually use your work without paying for it. Check out the last monikers StarDiamonds, Fidelmalek or even CRBC ( He even went ahead to do PayPal scam with one Kadafs by requesting cashback), you'll see how he ranted cold and hot when he was called out only to leave the account and create another one.

One common thing about this thief, he's always available on Auto, ( SayNoToCultism) and literature and sometime, betting thread.. Not to forget that each moniker contains senseless abuses that a rational or let me say, right-thinking human should have just addressed with sanity. But it's Fidelix, the raging mad dog who's out to cause people to work and not get paid.

Other facts to look out for... He loves to brag with everything, even though he's hungrier than an under-bridge beggar. He's a sluttyhead from Calabar that once stayed close to a police Barack and always creates a new moniker every time to scam...

In fact... I have a lot of facts to nail him easily especially with his emails and stuffs but upon seeing who I want to drag things with, I had to pity his unfortunate relations. They would just shed tears and ask questions as to why they ever had to be plagued with such bad luck.

Check and see if I have told any lies. This fool is definitely Fidelix Ukwanyi.

However, anybody that decides to work with this fool had better request to work with escrow or get upfront before delivering, else.... You'll definitely quote the whole of Lamentations... I can promise you that.

I see that he's shouting to go spiritual, LOL. Na person way eat belleful finish day visit alfa. The mumu in fact claims not to believe in anything supernatural.... I am surprised he's yarning dust now.

Watch and see how he rants the more. Don't be surprised. It's his way!!!

Pass me the popcorn ahbeg

9 Likes

Re: Ebook writer needed ASAP by MunchHouse: 8:14pm On May 24, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Anybody way mumu go still fall for his poor self. I did my part for humanity. The fraudster Fidelix Ukwanyi will propose mouthwatering offers, give a tight deadline to be met and eventually use your work without paying for it. Check out the last monikers StarDiamonds, Fidelmalek or even CRBC ( He even went ahead to do PayPal scam with one Kadafs by requesting cashback), you'll see how he ranted cold and hot when he was called out only to leave the account and create another one.

One common thing about this thief, he's always available on Auto, ( SayNoToCultism) and literature and sometime, betting thread.. Not to forget that each moniker contains senseless abuses that a rational or let me say, right-thinking human should have just addressed with sanity. But it's Fidelix, the raging mad dog who's out to cause people to work and not get paid.

Other facts to look out for... He loves to brag with everything, even though he's hungrier than an under-bridge beggar. He's a sluttyhead from Calabar that once stayed close to a police Barack and always creates a new moniker every time to scam...

In fact... I have a lot of facts to nail him easily especially with his emails and stuffs but upon seeing who I want to drag things with, I had to pity his unfortunate relations. They would just shed tears and ask questions as to why they ever had to be plagued with such bad luck.

However, anybody that decides to work with this fool had better request to work with escrow or get upfront brode delivering, else.... You'll definitely quote the whole of Lamentations... I can promise you that.

I see that he's shouting to go spiritual, LOL. Na person way eat belleful finish day visit alfa. The mumu in fact claims not to believe in anything supernatural.... I am surprised he's yarning dust now.

So, you mean someone had FidelMalik actual location and I didn't know. Smh.

The day I get his actual location, I feel sorry for the spectators who will want to beg me for his release. I won't say more than this

2 Likes

Re: Ebook writer needed ASAP by FirstbornWds: 8:19pm On May 24, 2021
MunchHouse:

So, you mean someone had FidelMalik actual location and I didn't know. Smh.

The day I get his actual location, I feel sorry for the spectators who will want to beg me for his release. I won't say more than this

Oh... You'll pity his sorry ass. This slowpoke was the major reason I had to dedicated
to ethical hacking and all sorts then. He dealt with me then and I promised heaven and earth to bring him down until I realized he pushed me to become a better person, and upon getting his location ( then he was shuttling between calabar and Lagos currently), I had to pity his sorry ass. He's not worth it.

His major mistake then was ever ordering from Amazon and having it delivered to Calabar. He wanted to act smart then but man, the mudder boy was very little to take such strands.
Re: Ebook writer needed ASAP by OfficialDJ: 8:36pm On May 24, 2021
Dominique, I see you viewing.

I’ve hired over 30+ writers in this forum without a single complaint, and that gay.got had the guts to accuse me of being someone else.

Ask that gentleman to bring his evidence, or else , I’d be responsible for the spiritual attack on him.

I rest my case.
I await your advice on this because this is absolutely sickening.
Re: Ebook writer needed ASAP by FirstbornWds: 8:45pm On May 24, 2021
FirstbornWds:

However, anybody that decides to work with this fool had better request to work with escrow or get upfront brode delivering, else.... You'll definitely quote the whole of Lamentations... I can promise you that.

Any unbiased person can please check this out and compare if there's any iota of a lie in what I have written.

The Mods are not dunces. Due diligence and investigation should be carried out. I don't mind getting banned and my IP flushed if it's proven that this slowpoke parading as a OfficialDj isn't a thief and a scammer as I boldly accused.

Meanwhile, I still hit it on...

NOBODY SHOULD WORK WITH THIS THING UNTIL it's proven that he's not Fidelmalek ( Fidelix Ukwanyi).

Dominique would gladly remember that this slowpoke is always quick to call names and tag mods.

If proven otherwise, I'll gladly offer a public apology!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ebook writer needed ASAP by MunchHouse: 8:47pm On May 24, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Oh... You'll pity his sorry ass. This slowpoke was the major reason I had to dedicated
to ethical hacking and all sorts then. He dealt with me then and I promised heaven and earth to bring him down until I realized he pushed me to become a better person, and upon getting his location ( then he was shuttling between calabar and Lagos currently), I had to pity his sorry ass. He's not worth it.

His major mistake then was ever ordering from Amazon and having it delivered to Calabar. He wanted to act smart then but man, the mudder boy was very little to take such strands.

I need to get Malik locked up. Having his address and keeping it unbroadcasted on the forum is against the interest of normal people

If I track Malik to anywhere in Nigeria even sokoto, I'm dragging him to prison where he belongs.
Re: Ebook writer needed ASAP by FirstbornWds: 8:49pm On May 24, 2021
MunchHouse:

I need to get Malik locked up. Having his address and keeping it unbroadcasted on the forum is against the interest of normal people

If I track Malik to anywhere in Nigeria even sokoto, I'm dragging him to prison where he belongs.

Lol. I did it before...

I can always do it again. Let's see if his village people eventually works against him and he decides to scam again in this section.. I'll take full glare and work with the person to nab him.

I promise..
Re: Ebook writer needed ASAP by MunchHouse: 8:55pm On May 24, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Lol. I did it before...

I can always do it again. Let's see if his village people eventually works against him and he decides to scam again in this section.. I'll take full glare and work with the person to nab him.

I promise..

The next time I write a 20k words for one edit and don't get paid
Re: Ebook writer needed ASAP by FirstbornWds: 8:56pm On May 24, 2021
OfficialDJ:
Do NOT be scared yet gentleman.

I DO NOT NEED YOUR APOLOGIES AGAIN.

Tomorrow is your doomsday and I take responsibility for anything that happens to you. You’d vomit faeces, you’d beg to be killed but it won’t come.
This is a FACT.

Orunmila will met out justice to YOU, my Alfa will see to it.

Hahhaa... Lol, who gets afraid of an empty threat?

Aren't you the same Fidelmalek that uses fake upwork profiles t win jobs?

Lol, you practically are a master of identity theft.

And you didn't just start threatening fire and brimstones today... It's your anthem.

But as usual, you are a toothless bulldog. The best you'll do is bark. And afterward, eat crumbs ( can't even have bones sef) and retire to your shed...

I ain't scared of your threats. I urge you to ask the man to strike you first before you continue your venture cos you'll eventually die miserably.... So why not just die a known death than suffer immeasurable torments!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ebook writer needed ASAP by OfficialDJ: 8:59pm On May 24, 2021
MunchHouse:

The next time I write a 20k words for one edit and don't get paid
Stop posting on my thread gentleman.
I'm not whoever that gay.got is claiming Me to be,and he'd suffer for this.

Open a new thread and lay your complaints,as you're derailing seriously.

I pay all my reasonable writers 100% upfront and everyone knows that, hence not a single complaint so far.

Oloun I'm just waiting for tomorrow..

1 Like

Re: Ebook writer needed ASAP by OfficialDJ: 9:17pm On May 24, 2021
My absolute last message on this thread. I’ve gotten my writer and should be pacifying the supreme one tomorrow with the excreta and saliva of this young man.

Let his case serve as a lesson to anyone who’d accuse someone unknowingly.

FirstbornWds:
Can someone ask this tortule of a leper to tag the acclaimed 30 writers he has hired and paid upfront?

Hehehehe..... Is it after you've asked them to deliver 30k within 5 days or what?

Or giving them excuses of your client not being around or traveled after using people's work?

Lol, you'll wait for tomorrow and it would never come.

Look at this moronic dumpyhead... He's even trading words.... Hahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

'concealment' Story on Sex,sensuality,regret & past By Badiru Kehinde / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 9 / My Year 100 Level Experience In UNIBEN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.