Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

​my Song "Mad Over You" Changed My Entire Life – Runtown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ​my Song "Mad Over You" Changed My Entire Life – Runtown (1260 Views)

Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / "2017 Was The Toughest Year In My Entire Life" - Toolz Says In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

​my Song "Mad Over You" Changed My Entire Life – Runtown by zion69(m): 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
Douglas Jack Agu, wouldn’t forget the year 2017 in a hurry. According to him, it was the year his entire life started to change.

Even though the singer had other hit songs before putting out the song, Mad Over You, he said that song actually launched him to greater heights. He told Sunday Scoop, “Even while recording the song, I knew it would be a very big song.

But to be honest, I never thought that it would be as big as it eventually became. Immediately after the song dropped, everything changed. Everybody seemed to like the song, and it was played everywhere. I started getting calls from all around the world to perform the song and people were very emotional about it.

All the songs I released after Mad Over You have also done very well, and the future looks even brighter.”

Gushing about his son, Zamar, Runtown said, “My son is one of the best things that have happened in my life. His birth opened a new chapter in my life, and anytime I look at his face, I feel indescribable joy and excitement.”

On if he may be getting married to his baby mama, Selena Leath, anytime soon, the singer simply said, “Nobody knows what the future holds, but right now, I’m concentrating on my career.”

Cc lalasticlala

Source : http://zionadebisi.com/%e2%80%8bmy-song-mad-over-you-changed-my-entire-life-runtown/

Re: ​my Song "Mad Over You" Changed My Entire Life – Runtown by zion69(m): 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
Cc lalasticlala

Cool news
Re: ​my Song "Mad Over You" Changed My Entire Life – Runtown by MhizzAJ(f): 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
This Runtown is kinda handsome

3 Likes

Re: ​my Song "Mad Over You" Changed My Entire Life – Runtown by phlamesG: 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
Gallardo my favorite
Re: ​my Song "Mad Over You" Changed My Entire Life – Runtown by phlamesG: 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
fine girl
Re: ​my Song "Mad Over You" Changed My Entire Life – Runtown by IamShakyum: 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
G
Re: ​my Song "Mad Over You" Changed My Entire Life – Runtown by dahreyM: 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
phlamesG:

fine girl

actually, she looks like a village girl.
Re: ​my Song "Mad Over You" Changed My Entire Life – Runtown by Homeboiy: 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
Same way ogene changed zoro life
Re: ​my Song "Mad Over You" Changed My Entire Life – Runtown by Alwaysking: 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Dude looks sick no doubt.
Re: ​my Song "Mad Over You" Changed My Entire Life – Runtown by sirBLUNT: 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
change is the only constant thing in life..
Re: ​my Song "Mad Over You" Changed My Entire Life – Runtown by martinz1: 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Ibo guys no dey dull na
Re: ​my Song "Mad Over You" Changed My Entire Life – Runtown by Exjoker(m): 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
I like "Mad Over" but I can't seem to ever stop playing "For Life".
Re: ​my Song "Mad Over You" Changed My Entire Life – Runtown by donstan18: 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
Alwaysking:
Won't you accept to look sick like him both facially and financially?

1 Like

Re: ​my Song "Mad Over You" Changed My Entire Life – Runtown by donstan18: 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
*Modified*
Re: ​my Song "Mad Over You" Changed My Entire Life – Runtown by Jodha(f): 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
I love Nasty C's cover of mad over yhu....more...

That guy is killing me..he's so talented... kiss
Re: ​my Song "Mad Over You" Changed My Entire Life – Runtown by Muzanga(f): 4:07am On Dec 25, 2017
Alwaysking:
jealousy will not finish you. Say amen to that. Just because person say him handsome u wan die put. Go nack head for wall. Runtown is a cutie with great lips.

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija 2018 Season 3 LIVE UPDATE - Meet All Housemates And Bbnaija Contestants / VP Osinbajo’s Daughter, Damilola, Traditional Engagement To Seun Bakare (Photos) / OMG SEE What a teenager was caught doing with a chicken on Facebook (18+)pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.