Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids (14766 Views)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Outfits To Future Awards (Photos) / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo And Their Kids In Matching Outfits (photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Invitation Card (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by MhizzAJ(f): 10:57am On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
MhizzAJ you just spoke my mind........ my sister if a broke guy propose to you carry hot water pur am
Husbands day scarce but i'd gladly turn down any proposal from a broke ass nigga

Yobo na husband material...1000 yards
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by biacan(f): 10:59am On Dec 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Husbands day scarce but i'd gladly turn down any proposal from a broke ass nigga

Yobo na husband material...1000 yards
I dey tell you yobo nah 1m yards husband material....... adeze get eyes sha
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by oshe111(m): 11:04am On Dec 25, 2017
fuckpro:
...Nigeria which way ...chicken way homeless street people for south Africa dey eat every day like garri

homeless

street pipo

eat chicken

everyday

like garri

Chicken dey fall dere like manna frm above

U go hear word oo!!!
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by fuckpro: 11:06am On Dec 25, 2017
oshe111:

homeless

street pipo

eat chicken

everyday

like garri

Chicken dey fall dere like manna frm above

U go hear word oo!!!
...if you get people there ask ...chicken is a staple over there
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by safarigirl(f): 11:08am On Dec 25, 2017
KushyKush:

lol... You are one crazy lady. grin

But why waiting for rich men? Can't you work for money? tongue
so, I should work for money and feed a broke guy? Na me born am? grin
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by KushyKush: 11:09am On Dec 25, 2017
safarigirl:
so, I should work for money and feed a broke guy? Na me born am? grin
Well I am not the spokeo for broke guys grin
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by oshe111(m): 11:10am On Dec 25, 2017
fuckpro:
...if you get people there ask ...chicken is a staple over there
Not doubting that fact.....

I have pipo dere n also noticed during BBA bt my question is hw cn sum1 dats homeless afford it everyday

Mind You they also cherish beef dere, so its no biggie
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by safarigirl(f): 11:13am On Dec 25, 2017
KushyKush:

Well I am not the spokeo for broke guys grin
grin....hope your Big Brother quest is still on track, make you sef follow join husband material gang grin
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by KushyKush: 11:16am On Dec 25, 2017
safarigirl:
grin....hope your Big Brother quest is still on track, make you sef follow join husband material gang grin

The stress is too much.

Couldn't deal with the whole crowd and rain that day. Had to leave after enjoying the moment of cause. Created a thread about it sef grin
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by safarigirl(f): 11:19am On Dec 25, 2017
KushyKush:

The stress is too much.

Couldn't deal with the whole crowd and rain that day. Had to leave after enjoying the moment of cause. Created a thread about it sef grin
lol...na so the struggle be o. Everybody wan make am.

No worry sha, you know what they say of he who fights and runs away...

1 Like

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by fuckpro: 11:20am On Dec 25, 2017
oshe111:
Not doubting that fact.....

I have pipo dere n also noticed during BBA bt my question is hw cn sum1 dats homeless afford it everyday

Mind You they also cherish beef dere, so its no biggie
...an equivalent scale of economy would go thus:transport from agege to ikeja to and fro would give a good plate of chicken meal remember I said equivalent economy scale not rand/naira conversion anyway they are feed with it or go to soup kitchen but there is no way you can't afford chicken in SA unless you are drug addict like the most homeless dudes its a very big problem in kwazulu natal Durban
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by KushyKush: 11:21am On Dec 25, 2017
safarigirl:
lol...na so the struggle be o. Everybody wan make am.

No worry sha, you know what they say of he who fights and runs away...

Yeah, I'll be prepared for the next i guess. grin
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by oshe111(m): 11:24am On Dec 25, 2017
fuckpro:
...an equivalent scale of economy would go thus:transport from agege to ikeja to and fro would give a good plate of chicken meal remember I said equivalent economy scale not rand/naira conversion anyway they are feed with it or go to soup kitchen but there is no way you can't afford chicken in SA unless you are drug addict like the most homeless dudes its a very big problem in kwazulu natal Durban

I get ur point now....

But like I opine earlier, chicken is cheap there hence it cnt be compared to pipo chicken in Naija.....
Hence is difficult for most of these "homeless" folks to buy beef
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by fuckpro: 11:31am On Dec 25, 2017
oshe111:

I get ur point now....

But like I opine earlier, chicken is cheap there hence it cnt be compared to pipo chicken in Naija.....
Hence is difficult for most of these "homeless" folks to buy beef
...SA is food sufficient like most western nation so beef is also cheap but seen as unhealthy so most SA do a Braa when it comes with beef its a weekend and holiday thing
...try your utmost and visit SA there is really little to differentiate SA from US except except public landmarks but in terms of infrastructure SA is there with the best
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by oshe111(m): 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
fuckpro:
...SA is food sufficient like most western nation so beef is also cheap but seen as unhealthy so most SA do a Braa when it comes with beef its a weekend and holiday thing
...try your utmost and visit SA there is really little to differentiate SA from US except except public landmarks but in terms of infrastructure SA is there with the best
Touchè....

Wud av to accept my Uncle's invitation then bt definately nt this holiday

THANKS
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by IamShakyum: 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
safarigirl:
my brother I understand your plight.

I also can't wait to marry a handsome man with nice bank account.

I need that spark in my life, tired of all these broke ass niggas in my life grin

are you the one on your profile? if yes you are beautiful

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by safarigirl(f): 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
IamShakyum:

are you the one on your profile? if yes you are beautiful

thanks smiley
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by uchennaq(m): 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
Gift101:

Super Eagles’ Former Captain, Joseph Yobo, his wife Adaeze and their children posed for their beautiful annual Christmas card photos.

The photos were released with the caption; ‘Wishing you all a Merry Christmas from Joseph Adaeze Joey Jayden & Lexine Yobo

More at: https://www.tribesng.com/entertainment/mc-galaxy-give-n100k-10-families-year-day/

© Shared By Gift Dah NewsSharer

THUNDER FIRE ANYBODY WEY SAY I NO GO GET MONEY grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Re-signed As BO16 Ambassador Ahead Of Birthday (photos) / Kanayo Dead? / Popular Yoruba Actor, Lere Paimo Suffers Stroke, He Is Now Bedridden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.