Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

The Case Of Innosons, The Case Of Tribal Subjugation. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Case Of Innosons, The Case Of Tribal Subjugation. (485 Views)

The case has been settled amicably / The Curious Case Of First Bank / How To Block Your Bank Account And SIM Card In Case Of Emergency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Case Of Innosons, The Case Of Tribal Subjugation. by freeze20: 2:31am On Dec 25, 2017
Our previous Innosons...
I read a post by a one Nigerianer. Summarily he said, "why would Biafrans give an ethnic undertone to a failed contract between two business elites, GTBank and Innoson Motors"..
I know that to hide any thing from a black man. Put it in a book but to hide from a Nigerian youth, mention Igbo.. They just loose their senses.
Between 1967-70, in the heat of the war. The Biafran engineers and scientist made exploits which Google refers to today as "9 civil war Wonder machines of Biafra". It includes the production of cars, APCs and other civil and military vehicles. That technology was to be harnessed after the war. But it never saw the Light of the day as the FG killed its various agencies and projects just to frustrate the dynamic Igbos..
This was the First hit on our collective Innosons..
The Izuogu Z-600 prototype was the first indigenous Nigerian car, and the first automobile of indigenous ALL-AFRICAN technology. It was the brainchild of Engr Ezekiel Izuogu. Launched in 1997. The to be priced $2000 world cheapest car with clever features was touted by the then Nigerian chief of Staff General Oladipo Diya. Mass production was planned under Izuogu Motors located in Naze, Imo State , but too many crude and shrewd Political hurdles prevented the car from proceeding past the prototype stage. In 2006 the FG of Nigeria brazenly sent soldiers to go and rob the factory of the production equipments and design manuals, after it was discovered that Izuogu had sourced out south African government sponsors.
This is one of our big previous Innosons.
In 2009, Nonso Ekpelinwa, my excited mechanic called me to tell me how he had assembled some engines parts to build a "helicopter".. He called his church members too, his friends and family to come witness its maiden flight at the open fields of a primary school at Onitsha. Unfortunately I couldn't make it. It was a short success as the "crude" craft was able to lift off the ground for over 30 seconds.
To "encourage" his efforts. He was immediately arrested. It took us over N250k and two months of detention to snap him out of the jaws of death of the Nigerian police led by DPO Idris S. Mohammed . His crime probably is unlawful possession of useful scientific knowledge.
This is our small Innoson somewhere and there are millions more in this group which you might never get to hear of.
So when we cry about an Innoson/EFCC case and its brute, we know where the shoe pinches us. We know what happened to our cement giant, Cletus Ibeto. We remember Ogbuawa Automobile. We know what Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah of Capital Oil is going through.
We are not blind and deaf to the evils of northern hegemony iced in PDP vs APC that is canopying the Aliko Dangotes and Bola Tinubus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Case Of Innosons, The Case Of Tribal Subjugation. by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 25, 2017
freeze20:
I hate this country with passion. I look foward to the day, when Igbos will be free from this contraption. Let the Afonjas and their Hausa/Fulani continue to live as one. Useless islamist state by proxy.
You need to relax and enjoy your Christmas grin

2 Likes

Re: The Case Of Innosons, The Case Of Tribal Subjugation. by ChimaAgbalajob: 5:52am On Dec 25, 2017
INNOSON should not feel intimidated by these shenanigans

Let this case play out in the courts once and for all. Infact he needs to sue people who are going beyond the legal boundary to intimidate him.
Re: The Case Of Innosons, The Case Of Tribal Subjugation. by funlord(m): 5:57am On Dec 25, 2017
[s]
freeze20:
I have restrained myself from attacking some useless moniker on this forum who have used this event to vent their hate on the Igbo nation. Time will tell as we continue in this contraption. The evil union will definitely come to end one day. Mynda44, why can't I make a post on Innoson thread? Continue. angry
[/s]

Even on christmas day of all days this my Nnewi jewish alobam will still be crying over afonjeezys, biafura de no no and northern muslims? It is well nwoke...go chop rice then continue tomorrow innugo? grin

1 Like

Re: The Case Of Innosons, The Case Of Tribal Subjugation. by Nutase: 6:41am On Dec 25, 2017
Tribal prejudiced blindness is the problem with these touts.You guys are leading Innoson on the same path you led Nnamdi Kanu. Time will tell how many of you will stand by him when the case ends.

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Student Currently In Need Of A Permanent Night Job Or Remote Job / How To Import From China Without Traveling To China... / 8 Tips For Growing A Small Business – Ideas For Aspiring Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.