Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,630 members, 7,958,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:26 AM

5 Things Innosson Must Do To Overcome The Strangle Hold Of EFCC On His Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Things Innosson Must Do To Overcome The Strangle Hold Of EFCC On His Business (717 Views)

"Respect The Naira, Beware Of EFCC" Banner Displayed At A Party / Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole / Innosson Denies Accepting Cryptocurrency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things Innosson Must Do To Overcome The Strangle Hold Of EFCC On His Business by kettykings: 4:39am On Dec 25, 2017
1. Move IVM account to be split into other business friendly banks that respect their clients.
2. sell shares of your company to South Eastern states , the igbo business community and friendly Niger deltan states and other friends in other parts of the country so that the shares of ivm will be diluted. in return make customized cars for those states that bought shares into your company as part of a business partnership
3. Diversify your product mix and go into barge manufacturing, ship / boat fabrication , General spare parts manufacturing , manufacturing of other car brands etc.
4.Raise money from seed fund providers to spread business profile , fund R and D centre outside Nigeri and make a saloon car that would be unbeatable and sell all over africa.
5. Do an IPO that would raise money as well as diversify and dilute ownership of the ivm brand with the eastern business public and friends all over the country that would reduce depence on government patronage and increase competion with international brands

please add your suggestions below
Re: 5 Things Innosson Must Do To Overcome The Strangle Hold Of EFCC On His Business by ettybaba(m): 5:11am On Dec 25, 2017
This isn't a very intelligent post.
Where were the good banks and Ndigbo when GTB lent Innoson money?
You shameless lot have turned the whole thing into a tribal affair.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things Innosson Must Do To Overcome The Strangle Hold Of EFCC On His Business by deomelllo: 5:15am On Dec 25, 2017
ettybaba:

I'm 100% they turned him down.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things Innosson Must Do To Overcome The Strangle Hold Of EFCC On His Business by ChidiAlaigbo: 5:28am On Dec 25, 2017
kettykings:
1. Move IVM account to be split into other business friendly banks that respect their clients.
2. sell shares of your company to South Eastern states , the igbo business community and friendly Niger deltan states and other friends in other parts of the country so that the shares of ivm will be diluted. in return make customized cars for those states that bought shares into your company as part of a business partnership
3. Diversify your product mix and go into barge manufacturing, ship / boat fabrication , General spare parts manufacturing , manufacturing of other car brands etc.
4.Raise money from seed fund providers to spread business profile , fund R and D centre outside Nigeri and make a saloon car that would be unbeatable and sell all over africa.
5. Do an IPO that would raise money as well as diversify and dilute ownership of the ivm brand with the eastern business public and friends all over the country that would reduce depence on government patronage and increase competion with international brands

Beware of bad press and reputational risk. Inno's bad credit reputation is irredeemable and most people including his Igbo kinsmen will not risk their kobo investing in IVM. Who in their right mind will invest in Inno's IPO? Not even the SE states.....

As it is now, he can hardly secure 1 Naira of bank funding in Nigeria. Can you imagine any credit committee approving a loan to Inno? Horrible public perception even amongst his beloved Igbo people.... Just like the political career of Mr AtiCrook.

Too late.

He is going down.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Innosson Must Do To Overcome The Strangle Hold Of EFCC On His Business by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 25, 2017
kettykings:
[s]1. Move IVM account to be split into other business friendly banks that respect their clients.
5. Do an IPO that would raise money as well as diversify and dilute ownership of the ivm brand with the eastern business public and friends all over the country that would reduce depence on government patronage and increase competion with international brands[/s]

Afonjas and their useless advice. The dumbest Igbo man is smarter than the most intelligent Afonja. INNOSON KNOWS WHAT TO DO!
Re: 5 Things Innosson Must Do To Overcome The Strangle Hold Of EFCC On His Business by cstr1001: 5:32am On Dec 25, 2017
What is all this irrelevant thread about?Is it for attention seeking.

The guy is already free from the EFCC the last time i checked. And he even won the PR battle against the EFCC and the GTB in the court of public opinion.

Everybody of note supported him in his struggle. I am sure his business is going to blossom even better now with the positive attention he has gained as an industrialist who escaped the clutches of EFCC harassment.
Re: 5 Things Innosson Must Do To Overcome The Strangle Hold Of EFCC On His Business by ChidiAlaigbo: 5:32am On Dec 25, 2017
lionjungle3000:

Afonjas and their useless advice. The dumbest Igbo man is smarter than the most intelligent Afonja. INNOSON KNOWS WHAT TO DO!

OK we don hear you.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things Innosson Must Do To Overcome The Strangle Hold Of EFCC On His Business by ChidiAlaigbo: 5:35am On Dec 25, 2017
cstr1001:
What is all this irrelevant thread about?Is it for attention seeking.

The guy is already free from the EFCC the last time i checked. And he even won the PR battle against the EFCC and the GTB in the court of public opinion.

Everybody of note supported him in his struggle. I am sure his business is going to blossom even better now with the positive attention he has gained as an industrialist who escaped the clutches of EFCC harassment.

I hope you invest in his IPO.... and for good measure you can start by swapping your car for a new IVM motor.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things Innosson Must Do To Overcome The Strangle Hold Of EFCC On His Business by cstr1001: 5:38am On Dec 25, 2017
ChidiAlaigbo:

I hope you invest in his IPO.... and for good measure you can start by swapping your car for a new IVM motor.
Are you alright?

Did i tell you i don't use an IVM brand?

Go to the east and tell the govts there to stop buying IVM cars na. Pained bad-belle mofo.
Re: 5 Things Innosson Must Do To Overcome The Strangle Hold Of EFCC On His Business by funlord(m): 6:04am On Dec 25, 2017
ettybaba:

grin grin grin

That is their matter don tire me.....

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Innosson Must Do To Overcome The Strangle Hold Of EFCC On His Business by Nutase: 6:08am On Dec 25, 2017
I can assure you business advisors that you guys have finally buried IVM. This tribal card you guys are playing will backfire in the long run.
Let's do a quick analysis:
1) How many Igbos drive IVM cars compared to other Nigerians.
2) He has automatically blacklisted himself as being credit worthy. No bank will avail him any facility again even your so called igbo banks. .
3) He will/has already started loosing customers based on this ethnic card he played.
4) His online commentators are the same touts that deceived Kanu to his destruction and in there characteristic way they will abandon him when the courts unravel the truth.
5) I dare all igbos to buy an IVM in 2018 to help grow his company.
6) But the truth is that innoson knows his company is at the verge of collapse and he is looking for someone to blame. His kind of business cannot survive without bank loans and banks are like cults. They are united in some issues and as long as his name is in the credit registry as an offender not even a bank owned by him can give him a loan. Only GTBANK can delete his name so he is fighting to liquidate the bank and get off a free man.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Innosson Must Do To Overcome The Strangle Hold Of EFCC On His Business by odiereke(m): 6:35am On Dec 25, 2017
Nice points raised here. He needs to go back to the drawing table and remobilize his next joker come 2018.

(1) (Reply)

Real Hardwood Natural Charcoal / The 13 Most Beautiful Co Working Spaces In Lagos That Will Leave You Breathless. / I Have A Car How Can I Make Money With It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.