Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

I Have A Car How Can I Make Money With It? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have A Car How Can I Make Money With It? (689 Views)

So I Want To Begin This Bolt Business With My Personal Car, How Lucrative Is Abj / I Make N150,000 Monthly Selling Akara In Kaduna – Widow / I Currently Have 200k, How Can I Make It 1 Million Before March In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Car How Can I Make Money With It? by oloyemeji: 9:47am On Feb 09, 2018
Please good suggestion are welcome, how can I make money with my car. I need good advice. Thanks
Re: I Have A Car How Can I Make Money With It? by polimaf(m): 10:18am On Feb 09, 2018
oloyemeji:
Please good suggestion are welcome, how can I make money with my car. I need good advice. Thanks
what model and year? You can make money with uber, taxify or by hire....
Re: I Have A Car How Can I Make Money With It? by preciousosas1(m): 10:19am On Feb 09, 2018
You can partner with uber or taxify etc. depends on the type of car you have , you can opt to supply products like bread or even supply wholesale goods to people who sell in shops. if you have the necessary knowledge, you can begin home delivery of stuffs like cooking gas or other things people need at home
Re: I Have A Car How Can I Make Money With It? by oloyemeji: 11:17am On Feb 09, 2018
preciousosas1:
You can partner with uber or taxify etc. depends on the type of car you have , you can opt to supply products like bread or even supply wholesale goods to people who sell in shops. if you have the necessary knowledge, you can begin home delivery of stuffs like cooking gas or other things people need at home
how can I get people to patronize me so that they can trust me with their goods.
Re: I Have A Car How Can I Make Money With It? by oloyemeji: 11:18am On Feb 09, 2018
polimaf:
what model and year? You can make money with uber, taxify or by hire....
i don't feel like doing uber, taxify I don't know if it will pay me well.
Re: I Have A Car How Can I Make Money With It? by oloyemeji: 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
?
Re: I Have A Car How Can I Make Money With It? by polimaf(m): 12:03am On Feb 10, 2018
oloyemeji:
i don't feel like doing uber, taxify I don't know if it will pay me well.
Y=Taxify is cool too... Just explore both and ask people doing it
Re: I Have A Car How Can I Make Money With It? by oloyemeji: 7:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
polimaf:
Y=Taxify is cool too... Just explore both and ask people doing it
ok
Re: I Have A Car How Can I Make Money With It? by DBS4lyf: 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
you can give me your car and will pay you 3k everyday, anytime you need your car toucan come and collect it. you can call me 08106337773

(1) (Reply)

How Profitable Is Bakery Business In Nigeria? / How Can Improved Power Increase Growth Of A Closed Economy / Do Nigerian Businesses Need To Comply With GDPR?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.