Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex (42913 Views)

Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) / AAU Student Who Fell Inside Well After Being Chased By SARS (More Graphic Photos / SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by ikorodureporta: 5:16am On Dec 25, 2017
Housewife battered, thrown inside well by man who refused to pay N3,000 after sex

LAGOS—Mrs Anita Ekpeyong narrowly escaped death after she was beaten comatose and thrown inside a well by a man that she said refused to pay her the N3,000 bargained for sex.

Vanguard gathered that the woman, who lives in an uncompleted building at Aladura Mosque Street, White Sand, Isheri Oshun, Lagos, with her husband, Ifeanyi, and their two children, left their abode two weeks ago, after informing her family that she was going to charge her mobile phone.

According to her, on the way to charge her phone, a man she identified as Isaac requested to take her home for sex, with an agreement to pay her N3,000.

Trouble, however, started for the mother of two following Isaac’s refusal to pay her the agreed sum after having sex with her in his one-room apartment at 4, Kilanko Street, White Sand, Isheri Oshun.

An argument, which degenerated into scuffle, ensued during which Isaac threw Anita inside a well, abandoning her to die.

Brought out of the well

A passer-by said to have been alerted by shouts for help from the well, raised the alarm and Anita was rescued.

Ekpeyong was, thereafter, rushed to two private hospitals in the area, unconscious, but was rejected.

She was then taken to the Isolo General Hospital by the Police, where she was treated for a week before being transferred to another hospital, where she underwent another round of treatment before she was discharged, weekend.

During interrogation, she said: “I did not know the man before. He only stopped me and asked how much I would take for the service and I said N3,000. But when he finished he refused to pay.

“Rather, he threatened to kill me and dump my body in the bush. He started dragging me out of his house and at the same time hit me on my head.

“He collected my Nokia Android phone and the money I had earlier worked for. He covered my mouth with cloth to prevent me from shouting and gave me a hard fist on my jaw, which forced a tooth to fall off.

“He dragged me out of his compound to about five buildings away from his. At a point, I was so weak and passed out. The next time I opened my eyes, I found myself inside a well.

“The luck I had was that the water level was just up to my chest. That was when I yelled for help.”

At press time, the suspect, Isaac, was still on the run. Vanguard observed during a visit to his apartment that the only property he had was a bed.

His rent expired in March—Suspect’s landlord

His landlord, identified simply as Okwuchukwu, stated that the victim’s rent had long expired and that he had issued him notice to quit.

He said: “He moved into this house in January 2016. His rent expired at the end of March 2017. Since then he has not paid a kobo. The notice to quit issued him expired in October. I have taken him to several places to ensure he leaves my house.

“While we are still on that issue, I came back home from work on December 12 only to be informed that he brought a married woman home, slept with her and instead of paying her, beat her and threw her inside a well.”

Vanguard gathered that Lagos State Police Command has intensified effort in search of the fleeing suspect.

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/housewife-battered-thrown-inside-well-man-refused-pay-n3000-sex/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by simplyhonest(m): 5:38am On Dec 25, 2017
infidelity is the order of the day nowadays... merry Xmas family

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by KardinalZik(m): 6:01am On Dec 25, 2017
Karma!

She's a cheap prostitute parading herself as housewife. She charges #3,000 for her "service"; she's worked for some money earlier...meaning the guy isn't her first customer.

AND THE HUSBAND WILL BE SOMEWHERE, THINKING HE HAS A WIFE.

Karma just did its job!

147 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by Nutase: 6:05am On Dec 25, 2017
tongue
Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by erifeoluwasimi(f): 6:33am On Dec 25, 2017
some women lost their dignity to !Dogs....So this one self na person wife and mother?

9 Likes

Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by seunlayi(m): 6:44am On Dec 25, 2017
KardinalZik:
Karma!

She's a cheap prostitute parading herself as housewife. She charges #3,000 for her "service"; she's worked for some money earlier...meaning the guy isn't her first customer.

AND THE HUSBAND WILL BE SOMEWHERE, THINKING HE HAS A WIFE.

Karma just did its job!

You will always know such women, the husband is careless..... Read the story, the woman 100% prostitute from Calabar,.....

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by GeneralOjukwu: 9:20am On Dec 25, 2017
seunlayi:

You will always know such women, the husband is careless..... Read the story, the woman 100% prostitute from Calabar,.....

In all honesty it was obvious the woman was from:

A. Calabar or B. Edo or C. Red Mud Republic of Biafra

Even Nnamdi Kanu said 99% Of them, that's their occupation.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by buygala(m): 10:19am On Dec 25, 2017
Endtime wife sad

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 25, 2017
cheesy
Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by favourmic(m): 10:20am On Dec 25, 2017
thank God she confess that all i have to say

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by sabi159(m): 10:20am On Dec 25, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by MakeADifference: 10:21am On Dec 25, 2017
She's wrong but that doesn't mean she deserved the evil. I feel for her.

15 Likes

Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by OmniSparrow: 10:21am On Dec 25, 2017
Change the housewife to prostitute.

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by georjay(m): 10:21am On Dec 25, 2017
shocked
Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by muller101(m): 10:21am On Dec 25, 2017
Tribal warlords will hit the thread
Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by ceezarhh(m): 10:21am On Dec 25, 2017
She's lucky she landed in a well...that man would've used her for ritual purposes. I'm sure she has learnt her lesson...

7 Likes

Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by sucess001(m): 10:21am On Dec 25, 2017
You don't know him before and followed him home to have sex....this woman is worse than a prostitute....

7 Likes

Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by muller101(m): 10:22am On Dec 25, 2017
[s]
GeneralOjukwu:

[/s]

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by oshe111(m): 10:22am On Dec 25, 2017
She deserves IT

Housewife

Demand Money
After Sex
From a man

Not her husband

please bring her out and THROW HER IN AGAIN

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by adisabarber(m): 10:22am On Dec 25, 2017
No be her first time.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by J0hnTrevolt(m): 10:23am On Dec 25, 2017
Serves hr right. sluttt

1 Like

Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by Kingluqman89(m): 10:23am On Dec 25, 2017
Maybe the man actually wanted a Christmas promo...

Very sad
Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 25, 2017
Difference between a prostitute and a wife

Wife : Pay for Sex in advance

Prostitute; Pay as you sex.

8 Likes

Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by Chrisrare: 10:23am On Dec 25, 2017
if u want to marry a prostitute marry a calabar or edo woman...

1 Like

Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by iamrammy(m): 10:23am On Dec 25, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

still better than skull mining you wil agree.

19 Likes

Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by iamrammy(m): 10:24am On Dec 25, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

still better than skull mining you wil agree.

9 Likes

Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by ifyan(m): 10:24am On Dec 25, 2017
Hmm

Very bad,l pity the family that welcome such women.

But feminist would support such women because she's working class lady.

As for Isaac you ought to respect the deal so as to avoid story that touch and U still have the mind to attack innocent woman.

No place for evil.

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by KingLennon(m): 10:25am On Dec 25, 2017
She left her husband and two children to have sex for just 3,000 naira. Her oloshoness weak me

5 Likes

Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by deebrain(m): 10:25am On Dec 25, 2017
Later one woman will come and sing "men are this, men are that"....

Like seriously, most women have lost dignity.

So its so easy to even get a woman sleep with you these days?!

4 Likes

Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by Heywhizzy(m): 10:25am On Dec 25, 2017
Well! He threw her inside a well after digging her well.. All I can say to the woman is, It's well with her well

Well! for the man,It's obvious he ain't well and if he can drag that woman into a well, he can do same to his mum as well

10 Likes

Re: Housewife Battered, Thrown Inside Well By Man Who Refused To Pay 3k After Sex by personal59: 10:25am On Dec 25, 2017
what a life

where are the morals in this generation?

why are we like this?

why do people take fornication and adultery as a job

even from the man u don't even know

haba

if you are tired of ur marriage y don't u just seek for divorce instead of all this immorality

this life....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-Wife Set Nigerian Man's Car Ablaze In London (Photos) / Man Steals N104,000 Phones With Rope In Lagos / Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.