Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting (42554 Views)

Girls Who Dress In Sexy Cloths Are Askn 2 Be Raped “don't Rape, Don’t Get Raped“ / Indonesian Court Sentences A Convicted Serial Rapist To Chemical Castration / Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by Davabhz: 9:41am On Jun 07, 2020

Cubana Chief Priest has responded to the ongoing internet based campaign which has seen numerous individuals including the rich and well known being called out for rape.

In his Instagram post, the club manager expressed that rape victims who wait for their abuser to get rich or well known before standing up are gold digging. He also spoke to guardians to teach their children how to speak up to guarantee justice is served.

He wrote;

Waiting For A Rapist To Blow Or Get Rich Before Speaking Out Or Reporting To The Right Authorities Is An Act Of Gold Digging N Dragging, Parents We Have To Teach Our Children How To Speak Up Immediately It Helps Authorities In Proper Investigation To Get Justice Served, Why Did It Take You So Much Time To Report What Caused You Severe Pain ?

To Be A Rape Victim No Be Hustle Or Pay Back, I Wonder Why This Recent Calling Out No Dey Reach The Poor Or Don’t The Poor Rape, Lets Be Guided How Can You Wait For Someone Who Raped You When He/She Was Poor To Get Rich N Famous Before Calling Him/Her Out Or Reporting To The Right Authorities, The Chances Of Getting Justice Is Low Because This Person Now Has Money N Fame And Delay Helps Destroy Evidence, Your Silence Endangered The Lives Of So Many People When You Let A Rape Case Slide Or Waste Time, Rape Is Evil It’s Best Tackled As E Dey Hot !!!!

#SayNoToRape Speak Out With No Shame There N Then Don’t Stress The Police, Judiciary N The Masses, Above All Don’t Risk Another Victim As You Wait, The Earlier The Better Rape Evidences Are Easily Determined By Physical Appearance Don’t Let That Heal Before You Speak

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBFv9xaAhv-/?igshid=yvrbwhrcjcul

193 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by Niyeal(m): 9:45am On Jun 07, 2020
IFA have spoken

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 07, 2020
Probably that's when people would listen more.

Anyone that believes he has a future should steer clear of rape.

195 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by donaldking10: 10:07am On Jun 07, 2020
tell them gold diggers like them Dakolos family.

324 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by vanida6: 10:11am On Jun 07, 2020
Nah true em talk cheesy

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 07, 2020
He has a point

225 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by Alaganature(m): 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
Valid

119 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by Africana1123(m): 1:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
You have a valid point

291 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by Missyajoke(f): 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
He has a point abeggg

183 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by XXLMANDIGO: 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
That's some Gospel truth . Kudos

150 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by DammyLucy(f): 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
Well Said

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by yuswrld20(m): 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
makes sense

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
Cubana small small na lmao, Bukola and her houseboy Timi go cry today well well o. But wetin make this guy cor dey make this first letter of each words capital, dem no teach am english for school. Gals seeing this, hope ona dey hear am

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by Shellsploit: 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
Well said!
Why would u rape when u can easily do soapy with xvi**********

Data is cheap sef.

Where is naijadrivacars sef

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by DontBullshitMe: 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
Totally depends on the victim's motive.

If you want settlement or an instant cash out or fame, best to wait till your abuser becomes financially loaded or well-known.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by DonBenny77(m): 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
Word!
Dont mind them hoes.
So I invited a new catch and she showed up putting on a mini skirt we were on the bed and she was like "I don't want to do anything oh" with legs wide open revealing panties and crotch" I fingered and we did the does. Later I asked her what's up with the hesitation earlier she was like " so you didn't want to struggle for it"
These girls don craze finish
Sometimes "no" means they don't wanna feel too cheap esp if it's the first time.
I know when I'm governor tomorrow even the "Mr sweet" ashawo wey I apply small pressure Bleep far back 2006 go call me out.....
No be only d banj and perruzi, call out my broke ass now Bitches!!!
grin

205 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by Baawaa(m): 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
Evils that men do follow them,simple

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by fairheart(m): 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
Cubana you sure say you never...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by ecolime(m): 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
The priest has a point.

BTW, this fat guy sef don turn celebrity oo.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by naturefellow(m): 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
Who's making this club manager influential or an influencer?

In Nigeria, we make people that don't really matter matter

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by ideabuilder: 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sense

5 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by Abbeyme: 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
Pure

5 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by GOFRONT(m): 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
Gbam

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by Sterope(f): 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
This one is clearly mad! Coming from a club owner in Nigeria, I won't be surprised if he is one of them.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by MajorOvakporaye(f): 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
he's right
if you don't like what he said, then you're a compound fool!!!

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by Balenciagaokey: 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
Exactly my brother..
Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you..
You are a wise man.
There should be some laws for False accusations ( Women who will try to use rape to hurt their Ex).
Once you are raped, report to the police station within 48hrs or the nearest hospital.
Not after enjoying Sex.. You call it rape to Wicked your partner..
Increase the volume.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by Shezkid: 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
Someone will still say he's wrong... grin

6 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by Denique(f): 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
The headline is misleadingundecided

I was going to bash him until I read his post. Although, he tried to water down his writeup but he made a somewhat valid point...

Nonetheless, he's totally wrong to call a rape victim a gold digger...has any victim come out to seek for compensation of any kind other than ask their rapists to own up, apologise and turn a new leaf?

SM has made a lot of us more aware and brave, so don't blame a rape victim of a century ago for speaking out now. People heal differently!

To some, speaking out immediately after the act is like facing the monster all over again...You don't want that now, do you?

Our legal system is what needs an upgrade or maybe an overhaul sef undecided

Most Americans speak out years later and still get justice...without any physical evidence!

All we seek is Justice!!

And if you don't want a call out after you blow like bomb, then behave undecided

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by Zuriel23: 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
Yea..
He's just said the truth.

6 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting by mandalorian: 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
this guy just took the words off my mouth. Well said.

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Officer On Top Of A Moving Car (Video) / Policeman Kidnaps & Rapes 14-Year-Old Girl For 6 Days In Anambra (Photos) / Russian Forces Paedo Who Abused His Daughter To Dig His Grave Before Killing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.