Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Difference Between Christmas And Xmas - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Difference Between Christmas And Xmas (21600 Views)

Six Churches That Don’t Celebrate Christmas And Why / The Difference Between Christmas And Xmas / Difference Between Christmas And Xmas! (please Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between Christmas And Xmas by muller101(m): 10:15am On Dec 25, 2017
Op is another confused Christian
Re: Difference Between Christmas And Xmas by Posh(m): 10:19am On Dec 25, 2017
Nobodys:
my nebors Christmas chicken died this morning..... embarassed....
...pretty darling ;
Nobodys:
my nebors Christmas chicken died this morning..... embarassed....
...pretty darling
Re: Difference Between Christmas And Xmas by kennyjam: 10:23am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas all!
Re: Difference Between Christmas And Xmas by Rainmaker69(m): 10:47am On Dec 25, 2017
Ignorance on full display.
Re: Difference Between Christmas And Xmas by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 25, 2017
smiley
Re: Difference Between Christmas And Xmas by rajiraymond(m): 11:08am On Dec 25, 2017
The words "Xmas" is wisely and intelligently used to call for cancellation of christmas celebrations since it's not biblical but fortunately and unfortunately makes it not possible due to its acceptance of some people all over the world.
Re: Difference Between Christmas And Xmas by Smony: 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
Op, welldone u hav done ur part. any1 dat dnt bliv u z his own cup of tea. read 2 corinth.3:6
Re: Difference Between Christmas And Xmas by msld: 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
Op, it is your right to be stupid, ignorant and primitive at the same time, there is no need to differentiate your stupidity from your ignorance, they both work for you and those that liked your primitive post. You and those that liked your post do not deserve to exist in any century from 12th century and above.
Re: Difference Between Christmas And Xmas by africanusvu(m): 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2017
Op just wasted time and mb for nothing.what laziness can cause.
Re: Difference Between Christmas And Xmas by lovetruth(m): 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ndubuisi1075:
The Christmas Challenge

· Christmas has always been a holiday celebrated carelessly. For millennia, pagans, Christians, and even Jews have been swept away in the season’s festivities, and very few people ever pause to consider the celebration’s intrinsic meaning, history, or origins.

· Christmas celebrates the birth of the Christian god who came to rescue mankind from the “curse of the Torah.” It is a 24-hour declaration that Judaism is no longer valid.

· Christmas is a lie. There is no Christian church with a tradition that Jesus was really born on December 25th.

· December 25 is a day on which Jews have been shamed, tortured, and murdered.

Then who told you that Christmas is Christ's celebration of birth?
People should learn. Did Christ tell us to celebrate his birth on a pegan day of worshiping the god.

· Many of the most popular Christmas customs – including Christmas trees, mistletoe, Christmas presents, and Santa Claus – are modern incarnations of the most depraved pagan rituals ever practiced on earth.
25 DEC is not a general day for some so u too u are free pick a day and celebrate
Yes I agree Christmas isn't in the bible let me ask u wat do u eat this mawin OK rice tell me where rice is in the bible I will succumb
Re: Difference Between Christmas And Xmas by Hahnemann: 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
You forgot to tell us the difference between Emmanuel and Immanuel
Re: Difference Between Christmas And Xmas by saltoftheearth: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
Re: Difference Between Christmas And Xmas by agwom(m): 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
Escalze:
It's not happy Christmas but Merry Christmas
ok
Re: Difference Between Christmas And Xmas by stoic6ix: 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
This OP is just here to waste people's data. This debate is totally needless after all even the Xmas sef is a fallacy
Re: Difference Between Christmas And Xmas by tayot1(m): 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
I'm sure Op doesn't even know the origin of the word "Christ". Ignorance and dogmatic reasoning are major problems in this part of the world

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African Beads And Occult Meaning / Tai Solarin: His Life, Ideas, And Accomplishments / Anglican Church Members Protest Against Their Bishop In Delta For Looting (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.