Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo (32366 Views)

Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day / Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo) / Mum Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo by Odunharry(m): 11:21am On Dec 25, 2017
Her four kids and she's still looking 16.
Me like
Re: Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo by Tascom236(m): 11:22am On Dec 25, 2017
Dannieln1:
To give four girls Belle come dey hungry me

Re: Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo by muller101(m): 11:23am On Dec 25, 2017
Nobodys:
Badass husband mehnnn...cool wink smiley not even two years break .... Kikikiki
husbandS
Re: Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo by Veraatabeh(f): 11:26am On Dec 25, 2017
KushyKush:
So young and beautiful.

Can't wait to marry a beautiful woman. Not these ugly Nigerian girls cry
i hope ur mun is nt frm Nigeria
Re: Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo by mofedamijo(m): 11:26am On Dec 25, 2017
Dannieln1:
Hmmmm to die young kon dey hungry you,bro abeg ur fam still needs u biko.
Re: Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo by rickyrex(m): 11:30am On Dec 25, 2017
Yes the man is still hustling even on Christmas day. Well make she chop the money and take care of the children... Not to tie the children up to go and sleep with another man
Re: Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo by zolapower: 11:32am On Dec 25, 2017
LuvSwollenPussy:
If you check am well, na different papa get each of the kids.

America promoting single motherhood since 1900

U never Sabi ,ask ebue Emmanuel. Let him tell u why baby mama is bae for u. grin
Re: Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo by OgahBohz: 11:42am On Dec 25, 2017
and the babe still hot ...after four, ...hmnn naija women go drop one small konkolo baby nd swell up like inflated cow....!
Re: Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo by correctguy101(m): 11:50am On Dec 25, 2017
Nobodys:
Badass husband mehnnn...cool wink smiley not even two years break .... Kikikiki

As e dey hot na grin

1 Like

Re: Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo by ekanempatrick28(m): 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
nice idea. make sense
Re: Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo by Lescalier: 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
colly22boy:
she is a prostitute like most girls in Niaraland

You people are just too quick to insult.

You see fine, beautiful, sexy, hot looking, mother of 4 and all you do is insult.

I fit even still marry am if the opportunity arises, despite the kids
Re: Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo by Wallade(m): 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
In a sane environment, the first picture where she tied the children and taped their mouth could get her arrested and she could loose those kids to foster parents or child welfare administration.
Re: Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
smiley
Re: Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo by darkenkach(m): 12:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
Stemkay:
Nice concept.

FTC for the 1st time in 9 years.

Am still here at d filling station since yesterday, when ever am able to buy d N500.00 fuel.....will call you guys for Xmas celebration.

Lemme have your account details
Re: Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo by Sterope(f): 12:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
Nice photoshoot

Beautiful mum, beautiful kids.
Re: Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mum is involved in BDSM activity. wink
Re: Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo by Puzzypleazer: 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
Looks like a girl I bleeped around 2010. I think she is the one undecided
Re: Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo by Puzzypleazer: 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
quentin06:
Mum is involved in BDSM activity. wink
U dey see road. She actsike a real mistress
Re: Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo by Codes151(m): 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
They are cute!!! My my my
Re: Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo by jobbers: 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
oh
Re: Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo by saltoftheearth: 2:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
Re: Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo by yudee233: 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
KushyKush:
So young and beautiful.

Bros relocate if you family and village girls are making you think that way. We have plenty Nigeria girls every where in Nigeria
Re: Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo by godofuck231: 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
Drinokrane:
This photo of a black mum in the United States who tied up her 4 kids in a family christmas photo has gone viral.

Though she shared other photos where the kids aren't tied up but mixed reactions continue to trail the photo.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/beautiful-mum-ties-up-her-four-kids-in.html

That's the family bound and secrecy, good one.
Re: Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo by endy14(m): 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2017
Dannieln1:
[color=#990000][/color] me too infact make i go huntin
Re: Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo by Mayflowa(m): 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
KushyKush:
So young and beautiful.

Beauty is one thing, culture and upbringing is another. You might find it hard to fit in. You may have to be cooking your food all your life.

Black American ladies also get very big too
Re: Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo by Jackson042: 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
Afam4eva:
This kind of thing can cause an outrage in the US.

No. It won't. As long as it's just a photoshoot & the kids aren't suffering, under stress or being tortured.

It's just a concept.

Just like Halloween..

This is not the first time a photoshoot with this concept has gone viral and you should know that the lady is an American.
Re: Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo by Dannieln1: 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
endy14:
[color=#990000][/color] me too infact make i go huntin
where you wan hunt reach maybe we go jam
Re: Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo by 3plet: 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]PHOTOSHOP
Re: Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo by kayalla(f): 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
Dannieln1:

tell that feeling to come and be going cheesy
Re: Mother Ties Up Her Four Kids In A Viral Christmas Photo by Dannieln1: 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
kayalla:

tell that feeling to come and be going cheesy
best feeling for me ever

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Surprised With New Car On Christmas Day By Family. See Her Epic Reaction / My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court / Problem With My Wife, Mother, And Mother Inlaw.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.