Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Photo Of Little Boy Sucking A Mannequin Has Got People Talking - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of Little Boy Sucking A Mannequin Has Got People Talking (46032 Views)

Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Little Boy Sucking A Mannequin Has Got People Talking by ikorodureporta: 11:28am On Dec 25, 2017
Quarraptian
Re: Photo Of Little Boy Sucking A Mannequin Has Got People Talking by correctguy101(m): 11:28am On Dec 25, 2017
Troblem:
smiley

there is absolutely nting wrng with the plastic boob sucking kid.

The only thng wrong is ppl who are easily lured into the 'debate of modesty'

let ppl who lacks substance and are finaly realising how useless and empty the are die already.
I want to see a world fully dominated by reptiles,worms,primates and microbes.
Humans are not fit to walk this world,the will slowly but surely obliterate themselves

What manner of thinking is this? I'm sure you would be genocidal if had the opportunity. Just exit this existence already if you don't like it here tongue

That boy is bae. I love breasts too... grin
Re: Photo Of Little Boy Sucking A Mannequin Has Got People Talking by oshudu(m): 11:35am On Dec 25, 2017
Oshudu what do you have to say
Re: Photo Of Little Boy Sucking A Mannequin Has Got People Talking by Respect55(m): 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
Even the grown-ups still suck
Re: Photo Of Little Boy Sucking A Mannequin Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
smiley
Re: Photo Of Little Boy Sucking A Mannequin Has Got People Talking by charlesazeh(m): 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
And here

Re: Photo Of Little Boy Sucking A Mannequin Has Got People Talking by hypnotic(m): 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
meanwhile check out our store, we have cool discounts this christmas

https://hadassahlingerie.smemarkethub.com/products/christmas-deals/
Re: Photo Of Little Boy Sucking A Mannequin Has Got People Talking by Banter1(m): 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
#EndTimeKid
Re: Photo Of Little Boy Sucking A Mannequin Has Got People Talking by KOKOHANDS: 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
nice1 wen I come around ladies just free me o.... that is our food.

But come to think of it "mannequin" MI Abaga made it popular in You rappers should fix up your life song.

Now people are cherishing it now. Mi na baba can not wait for you to drop the next dope songs come January 2018
Re: Photo Of Little Boy Sucking A Mannequin Has Got People Talking by webngnews: 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ye
Re: Photo Of Little Boy Sucking A Mannequin Has Got People Talking by dasparrow: 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
It's no big deal. Babies see breast as their source of food that's all. Some people and their perverted minds will make a big deal out of this now.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Little Boy Sucking A Mannequin Has Got People Talking by akinszz: 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
Imarnuel04:
Boys will be boys. That's how they were created grin
oni ranu
Re: Photo Of Little Boy Sucking A Mannequin Has Got People Talking by Small080(m): 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
Men are born to become a great sucker .......lols
Re: Photo Of Little Boy Sucking A Mannequin Has Got People Talking by ufuosman(m): 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
Like father like son
Re: Photo Of Little Boy Sucking A Mannequin Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2017
akinszz:
oni ranu

Re: Photo Of Little Boy Sucking A Mannequin Has Got People Talking by godofuck231: 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
itspzpics:
This viral photo of this small kid ducking the hell out of a plastic image bo0bs has really got people talking online.

lol…. But this kid is funny sha but wait where is the mother sef

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/photo-of-this-lil-kid-ducking-plastic-image-bo0bs-has-got-people-talking/

He can't fail his ancestors, he knows his job and he's passionate about it, may his future wife know no "manopause"
Re: Photo Of Little Boy Sucking A Mannequin Has Got People Talking by kenoz(m): 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
grin
Re: Photo Of Little Boy Sucking A Mannequin Has Got People Talking by godwinkessi: 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
itspzpics:
Lol

See how the mother reacted when she saw her child like This http://www.praizeupdates.com/photo-of-this-lil-kid-ducking-plastic-image-bo0bs-has-got-people-talking/

Mothers didn't react anything, go and sit down
Re: Photo Of Little Boy Sucking A Mannequin Has Got People Talking by akinszz: 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2017

Re: Photo Of Little Boy Sucking A Mannequin Has Got People Talking by luvlymabel: 10:32am On Dec 27, 2017
alexistaiwo:
He is on the right path to greatness.

Don't ask me how
how?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? / This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years / This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.