Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti (63048 Views)

See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by Jewessgratitud3: 10:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
The other day I posted a video 👇https://www.nairaland.com/7937184/see-grooms-brides-mothers-outfits of a groom and brides mother who's dressing to their childrens wedding ceremony got people talking. Today I came across a video of the their husbands and thought to update you guys on what people had to say about the fathers. Mixed reactions as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by Jewessgratitud3: 10:59pm On Dec 13, 2023
More pics.

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by Amotolongbo(f): 11:18pm On Dec 13, 2023
The day is theirs, their happiness is the major thing, no matter what they put on

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by Foodqueen(f): 12:38am On Dec 14, 2023
Let the families breathe.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by sulakishop(m): 5:58am On Dec 14, 2023
Ijesha man no be joke, if you know, you know.

Omo owa, Omo ekun!

The son of the tiger must stand out

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by NFBI: 6:07am On Dec 14, 2023
wasted generation

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by ruggedtimi(m): 6:26am On Dec 14, 2023
Omo see wetin people dey argue about...

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by Jewessgratitud3: 6:52am On Dec 14, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Omo see wetin people dey argue about...

If you see what the said about the mothers, some were bashing the groom that he didn't try . That he didn't baf up his Mom . I couldn't post the comment of that one.

One thing I noticed is the grooms parents are much older than the brides. That's all.

26 Likes

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by Jewessgratitud3: 6:53am On Dec 14, 2023
sulakishop:
Ijesha man no be joke, if you know, you know.

Omo owa, Omo ekun!

The son of the tiger must stand out

Really? Hm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by birth100: 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2023
This is simply a case of a Son that abandons his Father, what a pity.

5 Likes

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by Shalommy(f): 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
Person wey collect better bride price must wear better agbada. Chaii... cheesy cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by NoToPile: 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2023
It was the version of both mothers we saw last time.

There's really nothing wrong with the green lace.

Maybe putting on a fila would have been okay with the lace

but then

People should stop all these social media chochocho

21 Likes

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by TempUser: 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2023
That is a Yorùbá attire. Agbádá Òfì or any sewn with whatever material will always look more elegant than that lace which may also be expensive. The groom's tribe won't put on Agbádá now abi èwo ni ayojúràn 😂 grin

Besides, that brides father na agùn t'áṣọọ́ lò, Ìjẹ̀sà òsèré onílẹ̀ obì.

Elegance is a Yorùbá thing cool

Àwa la ni fáàrí cool

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by tiamiyukunle69(m): 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2023
So? As long as they are happy grin

4 Likes

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by pocohantas(f): 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2023
Nothing wrong with the green lace.
The bride's family has more body and carriage. Even as a woman, there are days small body would fail you. Days you want to look mature and rich inside clothes.

That aside, women pay more attention to details. Whenever I am home and my mum is going for meeting, I would pull her back, wear her some accessories, brush her wig, tie her gele if need be, take her pictures and she would post on FB after 200years, complain of her slippers that I find hideous...etc

Sons and daughters have their usefulness.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by safarilove(m): 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2023
lol
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by Chibuzoripob: 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2023
N
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by seuncyrus(m): 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
I don't even understand the point you're driving at. Both are fathers and they've raised their children into grown adults. angry
Edit: so I checked out the mother's dress too and I see ... this could be as a result of maybe church doctrine or something . Maybe they're deeper life or any of those churches with "Holiness doctrine"

9 Likes

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by Creamypie(m): 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
Difference is clear

1 Like

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by DoctorAyukebot(m): 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
This is how low social media has brought us. An elderly man modestly and neatly clothed is being tossed for not going as far as his inlaw. What is important is that the old man is seemingly happy. We attach alot of importance on trivial things, make a fuse about them, troll others for it, giving marks and grades on circumstances we know nothing about. Little wonder most survive on fakery these days.

37 Likes

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by dreality: 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2023
What is yours with what the fathers wear? Useless and jobless person

1 Like

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by Image123(m): 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
Obviously different cultures and perhaps pockets. It's possible that one family is rich and the other family not that rich. It doesn't stop the children's wedding or stop their happiness. Nobody should be ashamed of their parents or go into debt just to please others.
Happy Married Life to the couple.

1 Like

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by jubrilELsudan: 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
E GO SHOCK YOU SEY THE MONEY WEY DEY THE GROOM FATHER ACCOUNT GO MAKE THE BRIDE FATHER NO MIND TO USE THIS HIM DAUGHTER WEY DEY MARRY FOR MONEY RITUAL MAKE HE FIT GET THAT KIN MONEY

1 Like

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by LegendHero(m): 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
I don’t see anything wrong.

Bride father is taller and he is now on Agbada, a cloth that will add royalty look to anyone that wears it.

So him wearing that with his height made the groom father look small with his lace.

Na normal thing.

1 Like

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by RosyIsBlessed: 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
That's their choice of dressing. I see nothing to compare here and has nothing to do with riches. Una too like comparisons

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by olisaEze(m): 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
A poor sense of style is always hidden behind the doors of fake piety. With this much glaring difference, there is no way the day would have ended without giving birth to grudges and resentments on both sides that will reflect later on the newly weds. Idoma pipo fall my hand for here. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by Omoawoke2(m): 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2023
Op, why did you tag this woman American in the other video??

American dey wear Aso-Oke?

Please respect the Yoruba Aso-Oke attire. Only a sophisticated tribe like Yoruba can claim ownership to indigenous attires not like some other people that wear winter caps

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by jaksmillioniar: 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2023
I think Yoruba are de best wen it come to dressing

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by jaxxy(m): 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2023
is the bride taller than the groom?
Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by codemaniacs: 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2023
pocohantas:
Nothing wrong with the green lace.
The bride's family has more body and carriage. Even as a woman, there are days small body would fail you. Days you want to look mature and rich inside clothes.

That aside, women pay more attention to details. Whenever I am home and my mum is going for meeting, I would pull her back, wear her some accessories, brush her wig, tie her gele if need be, take her pictures and she would post on FB after 200years, complain of her slippers that I find hideous...etc

Sons and daughters have their usefulness.

Bride's family prepared more for the wedding than the groom's family.
Or
The bride's family is richer than the groom's family.

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti by Omoawoke2(m): 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
I think Yoruba are de best wen it come to dressing

What of those people that wear winter cap

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8-Month-Old Indian Girl Weighs 10lbs, Craves For Food & Eats Like An Adult (Pics / Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife / The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.