Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Gloria And Mike Bamiloye, Their Children, Damilola, Joshua & Gift Bamiloye Photo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gloria And Mike Bamiloye, Their Children, Damilola, Joshua & Gift Bamiloye Photo (34913 Views)

Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage / Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye, Their Children, Damilola, Joshua & Gift Bamiloye Photo by Yinxies(f): 9:55am On Dec 25, 2017
Lovely family
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye, Their Children, Damilola, Joshua & Gift Bamiloye Photo by Odjesha: 9:58am On Dec 25, 2017
is that sister Grace?
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye, Their Children, Damilola, Joshua & Gift Bamiloye Photo by StepG: 10:02am On Dec 25, 2017
The guy standing behind his dad resembles his dad and the guy standing behind the mum resembles the mum while the daughter resembles both parents what a great family.

1 Like

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye, Their Children, Damilola, Joshua & Gift Bamiloye Photo by Ayofaks(f): 10:08am On Dec 25, 2017
SAMBARRY:
The girl looks so innocent but those 2 boys behind look like Yoruba demons camouflaging as omo pastor.their true color never come out grin
cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye, Their Children, Damilola, Joshua & Gift Bamiloye Photo by bedspread: 10:09am On Dec 25, 2017
Awesome movies Especially these days....
Your Beautiful Mum is just sooo Beautiful.... An Example of Natural Beauty...
GOD ALMIGHTY ENLARGE THIS BEAUTIFUL FAMILY.....AMEN
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye, Their Children, Damilola, Joshua & Gift Bamiloye Photo by ufuosman(m): 10:16am On Dec 25, 2017
Lovely
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye, Their Children, Damilola, Joshua & Gift Bamiloye Photo by teemanbastos(m): 10:24am On Dec 25, 2017
SAMBARRY:
The girl looks so innocent but those 2 boys behind look like Yoruba demons camouflaging as omo pastor.their true color never come out grin
angry

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye, Their Children, Damilola, Joshua & Gift Bamiloye Photo by SAMBARRY: 10:32am On Dec 25, 2017
teemanbastos:
angry

grin grin grin
why are you frowning and laughing at the same time?YOU and I know I'm saying the truth.that Yoruba demon attitude is written all over their faces.

IT Will come out when they're both married

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye, Their Children, Damilola, Joshua & Gift Bamiloye Photo by teemanbastos(m): 10:35am On Dec 25, 2017
SAMBARRY:
why are you frowning and laughing at the same time?YOU and I know I'm saying the truth.that Yoruba demon attitude is written all over their faces.

IT Will come out when they're both married
lool grin grin

season Greetings

1 Like

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye, Their Children, Damilola, Joshua & Gift Bamiloye Photo by Nakuza(m): 10:35am On Dec 25, 2017
Great family. Setting good pace for Christian home. God Bless you Sir and your lovely family.
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye, Their Children, Damilola, Joshua & Gift Bamiloye Photo by SAMBARRY: 10:39am On Dec 25, 2017
Ayofaks:
cheesy grin cheesy
why are you laughing?
cheesy

If they tell me that girl is a virgin,I will believe because the 24 hrs monitoring they'll be giving the girl by her parents and church folks,including church indoctrination and religious activities is enough to keep her hymen intact but those boys look like the kind of boys that Will be giving their school mates quickie in the toilets and then come home and be forming sanctified brothers in the Lord,on fire for God,men of valor,omo pastor grin

Chaiii I pity those innocent and deluded church girls that Will be falling for the tricks of Yoruba demons masquerading as s.u"s in the church.

Their real character is usually evident shortly after wedding
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye, Their Children, Damilola, Joshua & Gift Bamiloye Photo by SAMBARRY: 10:40am On Dec 25, 2017
teemanbastos:
lool grin grin

season Greetings
same to you wink

N.b : $ee the way the boy by the right position his legs.

Symptom 1.ara nkan ti Mon so re o grin

This kain boy go like side sekx.I'm sure that is his favourite position on bed tongue

Assuming he was standing beside a girl now,he for pocket im hand take use style control him John thomas tongue
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye, Their Children, Damilola, Joshua & Gift Bamiloye Photo by suremanpatriot: 10:44am On Dec 25, 2017
Wow beautiful famileee grin

1 Like

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye, Their Children, Damilola, Joshua & Gift Bamiloye Photo by SAMBARRY: 10:47am On Dec 25, 2017
Standardcosting:
These ones presents their Christianity in a lovely ways, not the way some bigots do!
they're educated and enlightened na.Not them village family
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye, Their Children, Damilola, Joshua & Gift Bamiloye Photo by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 25, 2017
smiley
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye, Their Children, Damilola, Joshua & Gift Bamiloye Photo by joshrare(m): 11:04am On Dec 25, 2017
ishawuru
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye, Their Children, Damilola, Joshua & Gift Bamiloye Photo by Oju4190: 11:06am On Dec 25, 2017
The girl look very gentle and innocent but those two boys ummm, I nor trust dem at all
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye, Their Children, Damilola, Joshua & Gift Bamiloye Photo by Burgerlomo: 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
Very lovely family
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye, Their Children, Damilola, Joshua & Gift Bamiloye Photo by Ikmontana1: 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
bokunrawo:
You must be mad, idiot, werey sad
na ur mouth

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye, Their Children, Damilola, Joshua & Gift Bamiloye Photo by Ayofaks(f): 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
SAMBARRY:
why are you laughing?
cheesy

If they tell me that girl is a virgin,I will believe because the 24 hrs monitoring they'll be giving the girl by her parents and church folks,including church indoctrination and religious activities is enough to keep her hymen intact but those boys look like the kind of boys that Will be giving their school mates quickie in the toilets and then come home and be forming sanctified brothers in the Lord,on fire for God,men of valor,omo pastor grin

Chaiii I pity those innocent and deluded church girls that Will be falling for the tricks of Yoruba demons masquerading as s.u"s in the church.

Their real character is usually evident shortly after wedding
Na pastor pikin dey corrupt pass ooo especially the males. They'd be the one quoting and twisting the bible just to get under a lady's skirt. Some gullible girls too would think they've found their mr right not knowing they don enter one chance.. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye, Their Children, Damilola, Joshua & Gift Bamiloye Photo by SAMBARRY: 7:13am On Dec 26, 2017
Ayofaks:

Na pastor pikin dey corrupt pass ooo especially the males. They'd be the one quoting and twisting the bible just to get under a lady's skirt. Some gullible girls too would think they've found their mr right not knowing they don enter one chance.. embarassed
before nko grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare / "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba / Could Russia's Invasion Of Ukraine Be A Fulfilment Of Biblical Prophecy?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.