Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Fresh Revelation About The Second Coming Of Jesus By MFM Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fresh Revelation About The Second Coming Of Jesus By MFM Pastor (531 Views)

COVID-19 And The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ / Second Coming Of Jesus Still Most Likely Between 2030-2040 AD - Don Koenig / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Revelation About The Second Coming Of Jesus By MFM Pastor by NFFGG: 9:02am On Dec 25, 2017
Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola of the mountain of Fire and miracle ministry has come out again with his scary message about the second coming of Jesus Christ. In this informative message he pasted on his facebook page, he says God handed him a letter which reveal the second coming of Jesus Christ is very imminent.

Read below his message as copied.

Jesus Reveals His Second Coming As Imminent

Pst Olumide Akinrinlola

A man I did not know came to meet me with a letter. He handed me the envelope and refused to say anything. While trying to open the envelope to know what it was all about, I observed the man who brought the letter has already disappeared unknown to me.

I couldn't trace the man whereabout to ask one or two questions. Nothing was written in the letter other than these few words : JESUS CHRIST IS COMING SOON. (Hebrew 10:37), (Revelation 22:20)

When I was still contemplating why the envelope was not addressed to me like how normal letter is being addressed, then I woke up. Then I realised it was a dream. The reality down on me that the coming of Jesus Christ is very imminent. The message has been delivered. The message is very clear brethren. His coming is VERY near. (1st Peter 1:3-5)

I plead with everyone reading this message to prepare for the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. This is an opportunity for you to prepare yourself. You don't wait for opportunities but you prepare for opportunities. (1st Peter 1:13)

And to the believers :

"Be patient, then, brothers, until the Lord's coming. See how the farmer waits for the land to yield its valuable crop and how patient he is for the autumn and spring rains. You too, be patient and stand firm, because the Lord's coming is near. Don't grumble against each other, brothers, or you will be judged.  The Judge is standing at the door! James" 5:7-9

To the unbelievers : please confess your sin and repent of them. Accept Jesus now and confess Him as your Lord and Saviour as we celebrate His birthday today. You have a golden opportunity. Jesus Christ has offered you salvation as His birthday cake.

Please repent now!

Say : Lord Jesus, I am sorry for my sin. Forgive me. (confess your sin) I accept you today as my Lord and Saviour, come into my life and remain there forever. Amen.

NOTE :

To every Recipient of this message :

This is the revelation God has revealed unto me to share with you and the entire world concerning His Second coming. Heaven knows I have delivered the message as sent. Heaven and earth bear record you also received this message. It is left for you to share with your neighbours and your contacts. If you fail, you will be reminded in the day of judgment how you skip, ignore, abandon or delete the world of God meant for the entire world.

Please share this revelation about His imminent coming.

I told you..
Re: Fresh Revelation About The Second Coming Of Jesus By MFM Pastor by bedspread: 9:44am On Dec 25, 2017
LORD JESUS HAVE MERCY ME... MY RIGHTEOUSNESS IS A FILTHY RAG BEFORE YOU.... I CONFESS ALL I HAVE EVER DONE THAT MADE YOU SAD FROM THE DAY I WAS CREATED TO THIS DAY..... I AM SORRY SIR...
MAKE ME READY FOR YOUR COMING ACCORDING TO YOUR STANDARD... THANK YOU LORD
IN JESUS NAME I PRAY.... AMEN
Re: Fresh Revelation About The Second Coming Of Jesus By MFM Pastor by NFFGG: 10:13am On Dec 25, 2017
May God have mercy on me too. I always exercise terrible quietness in me anytime I thought about the sudden coming of Jesus Christ which many pastors have said it is very imminent.
Re: Fresh Revelation About The Second Coming Of Jesus By MFM Pastor by Ebios(m): 10:45am On Dec 25, 2017
Father,forgive me of my sins n make me not to miss ur Son's Second Coming in Jesus name..,Amen.

Anything that has to do with church,God,Christ's Coming.etc I know some will not even click the thread let alone comment something positive...but go to romance,politics etc sections...they will flood there and,,,,
Jesus is calling u NOW.Don't look for Him when He won't be available again.

I am in my house.Come if Holy Ghost will not"wayley"u on the road.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Isah "Jesus" (AS) Miraculous Mentioned In Holy Book / Persistence Is Key In Your Christian Race / Zimbabwean President Invites Pro T B Joshua + ” God Has Remembered Us”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.