Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,030 members, 7,818,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Njideka And Prince Gozie Okeke Share Family Christmas Picture - Check Their Kids - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Njideka And Prince Gozie Okeke Share Family Christmas Picture - Check Their Kids (30957 Views)

Timi Dakolo And Family Share Family Picture To Celebrate Easter / Paul Okoye Drops Family Christmas Picture / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Obianodo Share Christmas Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Njideka And Prince Gozie Okeke Share Family Christmas Picture - Check Their Kids by ashawopikin(m): 4:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
chibike69:

juju land u wan marry from

smD
lol smD like dis grin
Re: Njideka And Prince Gozie Okeke Share Family Christmas Picture - Check Their Kids by jiksman3: 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
12345baba:
Shey na the gay husband be that?
ISA lie
Re: Njideka And Prince Gozie Okeke Share Family Christmas Picture - Check Their Kids by Jj222(f): 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
Kingwizzy16:
They look good sweet family

I thought they divorced oh
yes but now they are back again.
Re: Njideka And Prince Gozie Okeke Share Family Christmas Picture - Check Their Kids by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
You mean these two are still together, after all the fighting and bullying..
God is good.
Re: Njideka And Prince Gozie Okeke Share Family Christmas Picture - Check Their Kids by nwoye72: 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
su una don come together again after ur wife follow another man for sometime,if na me i nogo take am back
Re: Njideka And Prince Gozie Okeke Share Family Christmas Picture - Check Their Kids by CzarChris(m): 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
BornAgainMay:

You met a mother advising a single not married daughter to go into prostitution is a regular occurrence in Nigeria which is as result of poverty.

I am telling you that an Enugu-ezike woman can't cheat the husband unless she will immediately divorce him...

In a situation like this, before the woman will be united with the husband, it could be that the woman will go to the village elder n confess how many ppl she had fxcked during the days of divorce.

Without that, they can't reconcile.

I hope I made sense.

If you're still doubting if I am In the state, I will send you my pics
kid grow the fu*k up.
Re: Njideka And Prince Gozie Okeke Share Family Christmas Picture - Check Their Kids by okerekeikpo: 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
Homo
Re: Njideka And Prince Gozie Okeke Share Family Christmas Picture - Check Their Kids by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 26, 2017
BornAgainMay:

You must be having brain tumor bro.

Enugu women r not hardworking?

You're actually talking abt nsukka ppl n hard work.

Go watch nkoli nwa nsukka n reexamine your brain

Your write up shows how desperate you're to defend your ppl... I rest my case with you
Ask other Igbos; they'll tell u d truth. Which hardwork do most Enugu or Nsukka women (in particular) do compared to Anambra women? Besides, they're timid. In fact, generally, Nsukka people are timid and awkward people. Ask others if i'm lying.

1 Like

Re: Njideka And Prince Gozie Okeke Share Family Christmas Picture - Check Their Kids by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 26, 2017
Jj222:
yes but now they are back again.

Thank God, they make good music together than separate
Re: Njideka And Prince Gozie Okeke Share Family Christmas Picture - Check Their Kids by stieyven(m): 1:41am On Jun 10, 2019
FUCKyouALL:

if you are Igbo, you're a bastard
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kcee’s Birthday Party 38th Birthday Party: Olamide, Phyno, E-money, Others Atten / Shatta Wale: I Allowed Other Men Sleep With My Ex-girlfriend For Money / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.