Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh (4048 Views)

The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) / The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 10:21am On Dec 25, 2017
I will be pasting the findings made by Eartum about the UNIVERSE. Remember, when God Almighty sent his children such as Ra, Eartum, Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Olorun, Brahma, Eshu, Nzame, Nyame, Osanobua, Chaleb, Jupitus etc into the universe to make findings of the stars, planets, solar systems and other things in the limitless universe, some of these gods decided to settle down on some planets they found in the vast universe.

Some of them settled on earth and other planets. On earth we have thousands of gods including Yahweh, Allah, Enlil, Enki, Odin, Mazda, etc. They invented religion to enslave the minds of the humans on it. But some of the gods left the earth to make findings about the universe.

Here are the findings made by Eartum(aka Atum) the god of ancient Egypt civilization.
Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 10:21am On Dec 25, 2017
EARTUM
CHAPTER ONE
1. For the benefit of those who seek knowledge do I write this. For what is as delightful as knowledge? It is the honey which touches the muscles of the belly. There is no hell greater than ignorance. There is no death greater than fear.
2. Who are the dead but the fearful ones? Who are the outcast but the ignorant people? They suffer all through their lives in their bondage. They fear not to lose their lives and that which they fear come upon them.
3. For he who fears the diseases of Chaleb gets the same disease which he feared. He who fears fire gets into it in his imagination.
4. I have learnt much of the Knowledge of Knoliud and I know how Urim, the spirit of coincidence works. I have spent many years going through space and the end of it I couldn't find. If even space has an end, then what shall exist at its end? I tell you, if it is darkness, then it would be said that darkness is the continuity of the universe.
5. And if the boundary of the universe is concrete, shall we not also say that the concrete end of it is not the end? Shall we not find how to break it and go into it to see what exists after it.
6. I have seen also, from the point of view of Mirosh, that the universe has neither up nor down. It has neither gain nor loss; neither good nor bad; neither happiness nor sadness. The universe has no feeling, no emotion, no reward.
7. All concepts on earth are made by the imagination of they who live in it, for the betterment of their own abode, but in the end, they worsen it. The concept of goodness, evil, kindness, cruelty, love, hatred-all these are made by the homos to rule the affairs of their abode.
8. But in the belly of the universe, there is no justice or partiality, no sorrow, no joy, no suffering, no pain. All that is made to work is Nature.
9. At the time I was high up in the universe, making reference to the earth, I have learnt what nature is all about. Nature knows no emotion; it knows no cruelty. It does what it should do at any time, not regarding what is on its way. It spared no homo.
10. The rocks are formed when it is time for them to be. The mountains, the plateaus, the hills, they all form even when living organisms are on the earth. The occurrence of every act of nature in a place where living homos live will bring about a transition.
11. When the hurricanes come and the thunders strike and the whirlwinds and cyclones erupted, and the volcanoes visit the earth, there shall be transition of the lives of the homos from the earth to the Valley of Knowledge.
12. The heart of a homo perceives natural disaster as the cruelty of nature. They know not the nature of nature. They judge nature and not themselves. Nature brings about transition of lives.
13. Now, from the perspective of nature do I speak; the homos break nature, they deplete nature, they alter nature and dilute nature. The homos tear nature apart because they thought that nature is not conscious.
14. How do they tear nature apart? How do they break nature? They do this by breaking rocks to make things for themselves, digging the earth for precious stones of nature; making breezes for themselves which depleted the covering of the earth. They build things on the land of nature and cause transition to nature.
15. Now who then is wrong? If nature is wrong by causing transition to the soul of a homo through death, then the homos are wrong also by changing the face of nature through breaking down and constructions.
16. But the truth of the matter is this; neither nature nor the homos are wrong. For every single thing in the universe depends on every other thing for survival.
17. Therefore when you hear of earthquakes and volcanoes and cyclones killing the homos on earth, have no hatred against nature or even the Mirosh of it. For those who have died, in the long run, are in a happier state than you have thought. They look at the world they left and shake their heads for the great ignorance in it.
18. I am Eartum, the god who likes nature and civilization.

4 Likes

Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 10:24am On Dec 25, 2017
CHAPTER TWO
1. According to the memory of Mirosh, the inner universe expanded at the flash of the eyes of God when he manifested as flesh. He has imagined it. He has thought deeply of it before flashing his eyes. It was empty and dark and nothing is in it.
2. Then Mirosh brightened it up with one of the lights in his head. It was the Sol which was the second brightest of all the lights in the head of Mirosh.
3. Now the Sol was made up of the lightest breezes known to us. And it sends out great wind into the universe.
4. And Mirosh the Consciousness thought to put many things into the universe, which he had imagined in his head. Then he went far away from where he had put us his children and then caused an explosion with the force in himself. When he exploded, the Mass, the Water, the Plant, the Sol and all the things which came together with him exploded also and they were scattered all through the universe. Then we saw stones and sands floating. We found a lot of elements floating.
5. We watched on and on as some masses came towards the first Sol and were held close to the Sol. Now we saw Mirosh suddenly around us and he commanded us to go and count the things which he had made. All these things happened like at the same moment, for when we were made, we saw the Sol with us, we saw Mirosh going away from us, we saw Mirosh exploding, we saw him with us, we saw his spirit speaking for him. We saw him commanding us to go and count the sols he has made. We saw about a thousand scenes all at once.
6. Now we wondered which came first and which came last, but Knoliud told us saying, in this plane, all things has already happened. You can only see within the scope your eyes could accommodate. And Knoliud said, whereas you see about a thousand event all happening at once because of the power of your eyes, I see about ten billion things happening all at once.
7. But Mirosh sees all things at once because he has no limit. Now when we heard this, we could not fully understand him.
8. I suddenly saw myself flying about without wings and going close to the sols and planets. I saw some of the masses coming together.
9. As I flew across the universe, I could no more see a thousand events happening all at once, but my eyesight was only made to focus on wherever I was facing. Now I saw the masses from the explosive force of Mirosh coming together to form things which looked round.
10. Around a sol, I saw some masses come together. I also saw some of my brothers flying around to count the masses. I stayed long in my flight, counting the masses. The shapes of the masses did I not know, but they were coming close to one another.
11. After counting about a million and fifty seven masses, I began to feel as if I would return to the Alkervum Auriem to declare my findings to Mirosh. As I began to return to the place of gold, I met many of my brothers also and they declared to me what they had counted.
12. Now we began to take our flight back to the abode of Mirosh, but darkness had covered it up. We lamented greatly until Mirosh appeared to us in form of a blinding light. And he said, you think that you will see me in the form you have known me to be. I assume any form I want. Now I am light, next time you could see me as flesh. It is your brain making all forms of assumption about my shape because I am consciousness and energy, having no shape at all but whatever I want to appear to be.
13. I have no shape, I have no form. I take up the shape of what you think I am. Did your brain not see me as light now because you needed light the most when you saw the black shadow of the l?
14. But indeed the brightest part of me is the part of me with which I made the sols. It is more illuminating than the sols themselves. When I heard the words of Mirosh I was amazed, because when we saw him as flesh before, his tongue was not bright. But Mirosh said, the brightest part of him was his softest part.
15. It was his inner strength which we didn't know about, but the tongue was his outer strength. It was Knoliud who explained all these to us later, saying, the brain of Mirosh is his inner strength, which is the store of all souls, while his tongue Is his outer strength, which is the place of all words.
16. Now when we wanted to tell him all our findings, Mirosh said he had seen it all. Now in the Alkervum Auriem, we saw it made with gold because it was the most precious of the stones in the universee we have seen before. But Knoliud said, the Alkervum Auriem is not made with anything, but you saw it the way it is because that is the interpretation of your brain to you.
17. Now at this time, we did not know what the brain was. We only heard of it from Knoliud all the time, but he had said that we make our thoughts and imaginations with it.
18. Now Mirosh said to us, the masses you see earlier, go again and see them properly for as I raised the Sol above the Alkervum Auriem, many things have changed. The Sol has poured much breeze into the universe to bring the masses more closer to themselves form countless planets and stars. Go now to make a proper finding of the bodies. Now we began to grow wings because we would need them to fly in the outer universe where we were going.
19. Now I flew from the Alkervum Auriem and suddenly the realm began to change gradually. I began to move towards the planets, looking closely at them. They appeared like spheres and ellipsoids. I saw when some masses joined together to form a planet. I was interested in going into it because I saw it when the masses came together to form it.
20. Now I tried to plunge into it, but I missed for many times, because it was moving at about the same speed of my flight. I found myself floating in space at every attempt to plunge into the planet.
21. Eventually I landed right into it, but I found myself inside the water. Then I began to walk inside the water. Now I have realised that while I was in the Alkervum, I have no feeling of touch. All I have of myself is my consciousness. My body has no feeling of touch over there.
22. Even the Sol above the Alkervum has no impact on our body there. We could fly into it without any feeling of pain, but here on the planet whose water I landed upon, the ray of the Sol has impact.
23. When I came out of the water, I felt more heat on my skin and I wondered how that could be. Now I lifted up my face and saw a form of round breeze moving around the sol above. With this I began to count my time. For at the complete movement of the breeze around the Sol did I call a year.
24. Now after the breeze has moved about ten times around the Sol, I found a homo, in the form which I also am. But she looked a bit different in form. Immediately, I felt she is the other form of us. For we have wondered what our scrotal sacs were made for.
25. Now she spoke and I understood her. And she said, I came into a conscious state when I heard a great sound. But I found myself on a large mass, floating, until the large mass joined itself with some other large masses. Then I heard a voice within me which told me to control the affair of this planet.
26. Now she took me to her tent which she had made from the branches of the trees and leaves from trees. And there I saw many living creatures and also a Homo with furs on its body, but it could not speak or hear.
27. And Earthus being hwr said, all these too came with some masses and when the masses were coming together we all lose our consciousness. And when we gained our consciousness back, we found ourselves here.
28. When she has finished speaking, I said, what should I call you? And she said Gai, in the first tongue we spoke. Now when I spoke another tongue with her, she understood also. And her name in other tongues flowed naturally from our soul without needing anyone to tell us that we meant the same thing.
29. Now in a language we spoke, which we both understood, her name was called Erdeus and in another it was Earthus and yet in another it was Srna and in another it was Meris, yet we did not sit together to plan what her name would be in any other tongue.
30. Now also, when I gave myself the name Eartum, we called it Sumare in another tongue and in another it was called Atum and yet in another it was called Tarem.
31. Also, Jupitus, a brother of mine in the Alkervum plane is called Yove in another tongue and Ferestia in another we call him Iupita, yet he understood what we meant.
32. Now all the homos which I met on earth were very few, for they were about ten thousands in number. And none of them could speak or hear, because they were all made deaf and dumb by the sound of the explosions and collisions here and there.

1 Like

Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 10:25am On Dec 25, 2017
Chapter Three
1. The things which should be studied are without end because the Universe is without end itself.
2. The knowledge in the universe is without beginning and end. The age of the universe before the first big bang is infinite and its life span is also infinite.
3. The measurement of the energy of the universe is infinite also. The number of realms in the universe is also infinite.
4. No books can contain the whole histories of the universe because they are infinite in number, counting way back before the universe became visible.
5. Everything changes with time, no matter how long.
6. The planetary bodies within the outer universe are innumerable as well as the amount of realms in the inner universe.
7. The thoughts of all beings of the earth cannot be quantified because every being represents and manifests God(Mirosh), Ardios, the maker of us all.
8. Everything has always existed since infinity, but everything was held together by a Force(Metosh), which is a very great source of energy.
9. The Mass, the Water, the Light, the Substance, the Plant, the coagulation of consciousnesses(souls) called Mirosh(God) and every other thing were held together by a great Force.
10. If I or any of my siblings had been alive to witness their coexistence before the first big bang which pulled them apart, we would not have seen anything.
11. We would then conclude after the first big bang that everything came into existence by the explosion of nothing.
12. This is so because everything came into existence from the things which exist but cannot be seen.
13. Out of the uncountable things in the universe, we have only discovered a negligible portion and in a billion years, we shall still be able only to discover a negligible portion of it.
14. According to Tactilus who is the memory of Mirosh, the first Force broke the coagulation called The Beginning(Neklos).
15. Then the Water separated from the Mass and the Consciousness separated also, as well as the Plant and the Light.
16. And the Light went to dwell in the Consciousness(Mirosh). This Consciousness containing the Light controlled the rest of the system.
17. Now a little space was created after the first bang of dispersion. Then continuous bangs caused the Water to expand from that which is invisibly small to that which is massively unquantifiable in size.
18. The Mass expanded by continuous explosions and more and more space came about as well as minerals and wind and gases of various types.
19. The Water exploded and expanded to bring about more and more water.
20. The Light expanded also, then expanded the Consciousness. This Consciousness can change from one form to another, being a very great form of energy.
21. When we saw this Consciousness after we were made by it, it took the form of us and spoke languages with us.
22. This consciousness appeared to the animals like an animal. To the plants did this consciousness appear like a plant.
23. To the lights it appeared like Light so much that it casts shadows of the sols. To the water did it appear like water also.
24. This Consciousness has in itself imaginations which are infinite in magnitude and within it are all consciousnesses which are called souls.
25. When we visited the planets made by the expanding masses, we made things in our own image, but they became living souls without our knowledge.
26. And when we made findings, we knew that all images we made became living souls because the Mirosh did send consciousnesses into them.
27. The organ of consciousnesses is the brain and it is the making of God the highest consciousness.
28. We gathered before this great Consciousness all the time until it said to us, go and explore the universe and make findings of all the things which I have made.
29. Then while we began to fly away from Mirosh, we began to enter other realms. And the realms where the presence of Mirosh was mostly concentrated became to us like the realms of clear dreams. Those realms are in the inner universe
30. And we came to the realms of physicality, which are in the outer universe.
31. But Mirosh itself had reunited with everything as it was at infinity before the bangs. Therefore whatever happens and whatever imaginations, thoughts and changes are the manifestations of Mirosh because its consciousness is in all things.

2 Likes

Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 10:27am On Dec 25, 2017
Chapter Four
1. The discovery of ourselves in different planets within the universe is like the discovery of oneself in a physical place for the first time after coming out from a dream.
2. To us, the periods which we spent together with Mirosh in the inner universe appeared as a very clear dream.
3. And our flying away from Mirosh was like flying out of a dream to a place of physicality.
4. Then the only way to reconnect with Mirosh and the inner universe became a function of the mind rather than that of the body.
5. Therefore we meditated to get our souls lifted out of us into different realms.
6. The planets and bodies in the outer universe are so many that we kept on discovering more of them for billions of years.
7. The things which I have learnt after exploring the universe for a thousand years was unquantifiable when compared with the things I learnt while mingling with the gods of religions and slaveries on the planet earth.
8. For myself and my siblings struggled upon the earth for three billion years, achieving close to nothing but wars and destructions of the earth until six of us have set our minds into meditation to see Mirosh again.
9. And it said to us, to make the earth or any planet of your choice develop, go and explore the universe and make findings here and there.
10. Then the homos in the planets who set their minds into making findings shall be connected to you in purpose and then shall the planets develop.
11. So five of we earthly gods departed to make findings here and there and the homos who used their brains deeply were connected to us and began to improve the world.
12. But knowledge was suppressed because of the visitation of thousands of gods to it to fully establish religions upon it.
13. And through religions, the souls sent into the world by Mirosh become enslaved in their minds to the gods who constructed their bodies.
14. And many souls were trapped and enslaved in the bodies made by the gods and worshipped these gods fearfully.
15. And the gods fight for popularity and power and fame through violence and all forms of subtilty.
16. Then it became necessary for we gods of findings to liberate the minds of the souls sent into the bodies constructed by the gods of religions, therefore we colluded together to send a great consciousness, he who is the combination of many energies.
17. So we promised to send an Otem to the world to save the souls who are not yet sent into the bodies made by the gods of religions into the world.
18. And he shall be sent from Aferk to all the world to end the era of fear and captivity of the minds which the gods of religions preoccupy themselves with.
Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 10:28am On Dec 25, 2017
1. My visitation to various sols to explore them has spanned four millenniums, yet I have not explored any significant portion of the universe.
2. And I know that no matter the portion of the universe I explore, it shall still seem insignificant, but all in all, my knowledge shall be significantly expanded such that if an insignificant part of my knowledge is accessed by any planet of any sol system, such planet shall be highly knowledgeable.
3. We name the planets after many of the animals and plants which we met on the earth before our wars made them go on extinction.
4. The first planet which I discovered after departing earth took me less than two and half earth years to get there from the earth because I travelled in a device which I made, because earlier, when we travelled with our wings, it took us about forty thousand years or more before we could travel from one sol to another.
5. Gaia has given me the names which I should name different planets and sols which I would find on my way. The first I found did I name Aldot. It is located in an atmosphere which can sustain earthly homos, because the breeze of life existed there, but its nearness to its sol would create a little difficulty for earth humans to dwell therein.
6. When I have moved far from it, I found a red planet in a sol system which I named the gigantosaur because of the number of giant planets in it.
7. A Sol system was named Appolion and another Gaia. Yet another named I Jasheb, for he was the one who loved Gaia with all his life.
8. Now while I explore the universe in my spaceboat, I found other beings like myself exploring too, for we have gone apart.
9. When I saw Marusk, he spoke in a language we call Mugrat and said, who are you? We have just met for the first time.
10. I told him my name, being Atei in the Mugrat. Marusk told me his name too. He was full of much experience than myself in the matter of exploration of the universe because ever since Mirosh sent us away to explore, he has not stopped exploring the sols and the space and every part of the universe, for such he had done already for almost four billion years after Mirosh gave us wings, but for me, I have only barely begun because of my sojourn on the earth for billions of years with the other seven gods like me.
11. The Centimur was a planet where I met Marusk. He has been on the Centimur for the third time, studying it.
12. There was more land area than water on the Centimur. It is hilly and the shape of it was like almost ellipsoidal.
13. The wind reaching the Centimur from its sol was too great.
14. When we left the Centimur, we found a sol system of two sols and some planets orbiting them.
15. The devices made by Marusk were very resistant to heat such that they could not melt even in fire.
16. Marusk went separate way from me after about ten years.
17. Counting the sols and planets of the outer universe is very tedious because of the presence of pain, heat, hunger, space and all forms of physical limitations.
18. But in the inner universe, it was easier because our souls were as light as lights themselves and our bodies are not physical bodies but soul-bodies which felt no heat or pain at all.
19. When I have departed from Marusk, I met Grujen. He was one who also haven't rested from making findings of the planets of the outer universe ever since Mirosh sent us.
20. Grujen said he had discovered about forty-three million sols and three hundred million planets ever since he had begun to explore the outer universe.
21. When I heard him, I said, you are the one I should called a true higher being, because I know that your intelligence is by now a million times more than mine, for I only begun this exploration just around thirty years back.
22. Grujen was surprised when I said this, saying, did we not leave the presence of Mirosh together about four billion years ago? Where have you been all those times till now?
23. I was ashamed to tell Grujen that I confined myself into a single planet out of uncountable planets of the universe for almost four billion years.
24. When I told him, he said that it was unbelievable and ridiculous. He asked me further, saying, what were you doing on such planet for such very long years?
25. I said, I have companies. We made homos in our own images there and ruled the planet, for as I speak, thousands of gods like ourselves have occupied that planet which we called Earth.
26. Grujen said, I have never come across earth in my entire time of exploration.
27. When I left Grujen after eight years, I discovered a planet of twenty-eight moons. The moons were closer to the planet than the moon of the earth.

Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
Chapter Six
1. In the Zelith, these are my discoveries: there were dark periods more than the periods of light. Six moons revolve around the planet in an opposite direction to the revolution of the Zelith around its sol. Six other moons revolved along the same direction with the Zelith's revolution. The other moons did not revolve in any known direction, rather they moved randomly.
2. In the Zelith, there was no way days or years could be measured using all the moons at once, therefore the beings who dwelt on it made a device for staring into a particular orderly moon and measured time with it.
3. The Zelith experienced eclipse at least once in five earthly months because of the random movements of many of its moons around the planet.
4. When I asked Emaret if they would not soon experience a chaos, he said, the moons seem to possess magnetic consciousness, because they repel rather than colliding with one another, being so for billions of years.
5. In the Zelith, the plants were dwarf and the homos in that place survived majorly on the animals and water.
6. The water in the Zelith had colour and a sweet taste. Emaret said that the sweet taste resulted because of the minerals present in the planet.
7. Many of the minerals in that planet had sweet taste. Some minerals were also found to be naturally edible, but it needed a little bit of purification before the homos ate them.
8. Now some of the edible minerals in Zelith are Druk, Impoe, Buit, Wiop. Some of the minerals were black and soft and most of them were found just within five feet beneath the ground.
9. The fire in the Zelith are about ten times lesser in heat intensity than the fire on earth.
10. Water boils at a lower temperature compared to what we have on earth.
11. The Zelith had more than five times the number of gases on earth but the breeze of life which sustained the homos on earth are not found there.
12. Most of the plants on the Zelith are root plants but their roots and shoots are not edible. They are poisonous to the homos.
13. I took some roots of the plants with me, thinking that I would give Earthus to examine it when I return to the earth.
14. I also believe that there are cure to many sicknesses by interplanetary importation of materials, so I took some dust from the Zelith and kept them in my ship. All these will I take to the earth to test them.
15. Even I took some edible minerals with me and five breezes alien to the earth also.
Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
Even domino had no idea of what he created so "he sent the others to make findings about the universe " and in all the gigantic planets and galaxies, they all chose to dwell on the planet EARTH.

Very logical... cheesy

18. I am Eartum, the god who likes nature and civilization.

And why did eartum who likes civilization not attend to uncivilized planets like Mars, Jupiter n it's co-planets in the solar system 'nd make them civilized? At least there would have been life forms...he might have discovered mother Martus like he did with " mother earthus"

Eventually, he would mate with her to form the first homo ever, hence, the evolution of humanoids..

You can pass these questions to Eartum for me, perhaps he might have answers..

such a talegrin

2 Likes

Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
Jacksonville:
Even domino had no idea of what he created so "he sent the others to make findings about the universe " and in all the gigantic planets and galaxies, they all chose to dwell on the planet EARTH.

Very logical... cheesy
Ahasco, come and see this person who didn't read to detail before arriving at a conclusion. Anyway, let me answer your questions. Firstly, God Almighty didn't send the gods to make findings in the universe because he didn't know what he created, but for the knowledge of the gods to be increased is why he sent them to do so. Some of the gods obeyed while a very few of them confined themselves to some planets(not the earth only). Read the Doctufos deeply you will see different gods in different planets of the universe. Those on earth are not even up to 1% of the gods making findings in space.
Doctufos: Eartum 22:1; 19:1

Chapter Twenty-Two
1. I met five of my brothers in a planet they named Kubret. They were desperately in search of diamond which they would use to make a satellite. They had gone to four planets searching for diamond already.

Chapter Nineteen
1. I was surprised to see Katreena, a goddess exploring the moon of a planet I called Orbb.

:
And why did eartum who likes civilization not attend to uncivilized planets like Mars, Jupiter n it's co-planets in the solar system 'nd make them civilized? At least there would have been life forms...he might have discovered mother Martus like he did with " mother earthus"

Eventually, he would mate with her to form the first homo ever, hence, the evolution of humanoids..

You can pass these questions to Eartum for me, perhaps he might have answers..

such a talegrin
I love this question and I won't even need to pass the question to Eartum because they are already within the texts of the Doctufos. Eartum have met someone like Earthus in a planet too(reference will be posted soon).
Modified: Eartum met Aphomet in a planet. See it for yourself.

Doctufos:

Chapter Twenty-Eight

1. An idea occured to me. I have not seen the mass consciousness of any other planet before except the one of the earth. I decided to seek for consciousnesses of some planets with flesh upon it like Gaia.
2. I discovered a planet in a portion of the universe where there was much heat. I found reptiles and homo-looking beings who have tails on it.
3. Immediately I got to the planet, I found a goddess there. She said that her name is Aphomet. She came to consciousness amidst the formation of the planet when many dusts and masses were coming together to form planet.
4. Many of the dusts formed the homos on it as well the reptiles. The being named Aphomet said that she knew in her soul that she had to take charge of the planet. Her soul always felt emotions according to the situation of things in the planet.
5. When I asked Aphomet if any of the gods who are my brothers have ever visited the planet, she said I was the first. I was surprised because I thought the planet would have been discovered by many of my siblings billions of years.
6. I asked her for how many years the planethad come into existence, she said that she does not understand what time was. I took my devices and studied the rocks and the energy which they possessed. I checked to know the approximate time the surfaces of the planets came to be.
7. I sent signals into its core also and discovered that they were formed about a hundred years before. The sands of the planet were fresh and smokes continued to go up into the sky.
8. The planet was hot. However, I found some leafless plants on it. They contained water which were stored in their roots. I wondered how the water got there.
9. Aphomet is similar to Gaia in many ways.She is caring and also passionate. She thinks about life on her planet all the time. She wants things on her planet to be done peacefully, as peacefully as possible.
10. I thought about letting Gaia see someone like herself, because she had been desiring to see a planetary consciousness like herself ever since. I set myself into meditation and found her.
11. Then I showed her Aphomet through meditation. She was glad to meet Aphomet and they shared the knowledge of the planets of each other. Gaia told her of the earth, the moon and the gods who visited the earth to cause trouble.
12. Gaia told her of many wonderful animals that existed alongside the planet and how many of them went extinct through many unfavourable weather condition and the Armaggedon, which was the greatest physical battle of the gods.
13. Aphomet told her about the planet Omet also; she told her how the planet came to be and how Eartum was the only god she had ever seen.
14. When Aphomet and I awoke from sleep, she told me that she met a goddess like herself in another realm.I Eartum told her that I knew about it because I was the one who called for Aphomet's soul to join them in that realm.
15. Aphomet wondered at the lucidity of the dream she had. It was as clear as reality itself. She wished she met more people through it. I taught Aphomet how she could alternate her heartbeats to connect with different realms. Aphomet did so and reported meeting different goddesses, including one who is the consciousness of a planet named Retza.
16. When I was leaving Aphomet to continue my studies, she wept bitterly. I promised to often connect with her. We chose the realm where we would be meeting.

Eartum and some other reasonable gods also did not make humans in the Mars because doing such would add to the fear of the people on earth and on such planet within our solar system. There is going to be interplanetary wars and everyone would be scared. How would you feel when some Mars humans drop one atomic bomb into the earth, or when you see unidentified flying objects everywhere in our sky? Both us and them wouldn't have rest of mind. Atum is wise.

2 Likes

Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
@otematum

Eartum and some other reasonable gods also did not make humans in the Mars because doing such would add to the fear of the people on earth and on such planet within our solar system. There is going to be interplanetary wars and everyone would be scared. How would you feel when some Mars humans drop one atomic bomb into the earth, or when you see unidentified flying objects everywhere in our sky? Both us and them wouldn't have rest of mind. Atum is wise.

But the gods didn't know that it would cause any form of fear or mayhem. A portion of humans and curious minds are now used to the usual conspiracy theories made by analysts of possible existence of life forms in our solar system, other systems of the milky way and beyond. So finding out we have neighbours wouldn't really be a frightening knowledge.

14. When Aphomet and I awoke from sleep, she told me that she met a goddess like herself in another realm.I Eartum told her that I knew about it because I was the one who called for Aphomet's soul to join them in that realm.

This really got me, and I'm compelled to ask. I believe Eartum to be a spiritual entity and should have the ability to see into the spiritual realm without breaking a sweat. But do spirits do sleep Do they really dream , extrapolating from your story? I'm a bit perplexed.

6. I asked her for how many years the planethad come into existence, she said that she does not understand what time was. I took my devices and studied the rocks and the energy which they possessed. I checked to know the approximate time the surfaces of the planets came to be.

Your story begins to interest me cuz here we go again. Here is Eartum a spirit carrying out chronostratigraphic and archaeological experiments on rocks. I thought he had supernatural knowledge to decipher mysteries and things the natural mind can't know... I'm kinda lost...

3 Likes

Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
Jacksonville:
@otematum
But the gods didn't know that it would cause any form of fear or mayhem. A portion of humans and curious minds are now used to the usual conspiracy theories made by analysts of possible existence of life forms in our solar system, other systems of the milky way and beyond. So finding out we have neighbours wouldn't really be a frightening knowledge.
Finding out that we have neighbours very close to us will definitely raise eyebrows. We don't know their nature, whether they are friendly or not.

:

This really got me, and I'm compelled to ask. I believe Eartum to be a spiritual entity and should have the ability to see into the spiritual realm without breaking a sweat. But do spirits do sleep Do they really dream , extrapolating from your story? I'm a bit perplexed.
That's where you are getting it wrong. Who is not a spiritual entity? Is it you or me or animals? We are all spirit and light beings dwelling in the flesh in this our physical universe. We manifest our spirituality when we enter into the spiritual realms. When Atum was making findings in this physical universe where we are, he was also subject to all these things same way we are. He does his things scientifically here because in this physical universe where we are, things work best when done scientifically and psychologically. We can only temporary go into the spiritual realms, bring something back and change the world with it, but we cannot really practise spirit things like appearing and disappearing spiritually here on the physical planet and the physical universe where we are.
Anything resembling such are mere human psychology and 'hide and seek'. So Atum explored this physical universe scientifically, not spiritually, but when he went to some 'plasmatic' and ''spiritual' universes, he used his spirituality to achieve things spiritually(reference to come soon)
This should also answer your question below>>>>>

:
Your story begins to interest me cuz here we go again. Here is Eartum a spirit carrying out chronostratigraphic and archaeological experiments on rocks. I thought he had supernatural knowledge to decipher mysteries and things the natural mind can't know... I'm kinda lost...
Don't you know that even you are a spirit, but you are here to live within a limiting flesh, so are the gods whenever they come to the physical planets too. Have you ever wondered why none of the gods including Yahweh and Allah haven't appeared to anyone in our physical realm? If they do so, you'll discover their limitations while they are in this physical body. If I tell you how many stunts I pull in the spiritual realms, you will be so awed. But while in these physical body, I have to obey some physical laws, so I can't perform all of them here, same with the gods. See a reference where Atum was returning from a spiritual realm to a physicsl realm:
Doctufos: Eartum 25: 1,2
Chapter Twenty-Five
1. I came out of the innermost universe after about ten earth years. As soon as I began to get into the planets of physicality, I began to feel heat. It began to be to me as if my coming out of the innermost universe was like the waking up of a homo from a dream.
2. I saw how my soul flew into my body, then I awoke in the moon where I laid down to meditate ten years earlier. Now I have been refreshed. I shook myself up and stretched.

1 Like

Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by Nobody: 4:46am On Dec 26, 2017
@otematum

Finding out that we have neighbours very close to us will definitely raise eyebrows. We don't know their nature, whether they are friendly or not.

Perhaps, but you don't really know that. Some Sci-fi movies have projected the impression of an alien invasion scenario as a castrophic event , while others tend to be project friendly visitations. This is because, "we don't know their nature" as u said earlier. But what if we they are actually avoiding us, or they've been spying on us and observing us ever since and we didn't know?.

That's where you are getting it wrong. Who is not a spiritual entity? Is it you or me or animals? We are all spirit and light beings dwelling in the flesh in this our physical universe. We manifest our spirituality when we enter into the spiritual realms. When Atum was making findings in this physical universe where we are, he was also subject to all these things same way we are. He does his things scientifically here because in this physical universe where we are, things work best when done scientifically and psychologically. We can only temporary go into the spiritual realms, bring something back and change the world with it, but we cannot really practise spirit things like appearing and disappearing spiritually here on the physical planet and the physical universe where we are.
Anything resembling such are mere human psychology and 'hide and seek'. So Atum explored this physical universe scientifically, not spiritually, but when he went to some 'plasmatic' and ''spiritual' universes, he used his spirituality to achieve things spiritually(reference to come soon)
This should also answer your question below>>>

Yes we are spirits in physical bodies I agree but we aren't gods in the spiritual realm, we are gods of our own realm ; We should have the ability to control events of our realm by using scientific knowledge and we have a little limitation as subjects to physical laws, but Eartum was an exception . Let me assume Eartum was in his physical form. Deducing from the doctufos, he flew over the universe and he landed on earth. It was clearly stated that he had wings, and that's not a natural thing cuz he defied gravity and possibly moved at the speed of light. He exhibited powers beyond the physical ability, he travelled to the moon at ease and flew back and forth with mother earthus . He also visited various planets at ease, counting stars and all. With all these supernatural manifestations, he couldn't tell the age of a rock? He had to conduct experiments. Something are not adding up.

Don't you know that even you are a spirit, but you are here to live within a limiting flesh, so are the gods whenever they come to the physical planets too. Have you ever wondered why none of the gods including Yahweh and Allah haven't appeared to anyone in our physical realm? If they do so, you'll discover their limitations while they are in this physical body. If I tell you how many stunts I pull in the spiritual realms, you will be so awed. But while in these physical body, I have to obey some physical laws, so I can't perform all of them here, same with the gods. See a reference where Atum was returning from a spiritual realm to a physicsl realm

You don't have to go to the spiritual realm to pull stunts, rather you connect with the spiritual realm to manifest in the physical. Yes, there are limitations under the physical body, in your doctufos, Eartum was not limited in ways a human/spirit entity embodied in flesh would be. How many times have you flown to the moon with your physical body? Do you breathe in outer space? Or can you count the millions of planets one by one? How does Eartum do that in his physicality and still wasn't able to decipher the age of a rock with that supernatural muscle..

2 Likes

Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 5:59am On Dec 26, 2017
Jacksonville:
@otematum
Perhaps, but you don't really know that. Some Sci-fi movies have projected the impression of an alien invasion scenario as a castrophic event , while others tend to be project friendly visitations. This is because, "we don't know their nature" as u said earlier. But what if we they are actually avoiding us, or they've been spying on us and observing us ever since and we didn't know?.
Good questions.

:

1. Yes we are spirits in physical bodies I agree but we aren't gods in the spiritual realm, we are gods of our own realm ; We should have the ability to control events of our realm by using scientific knowledge and we have a little limitation as subjects to physical laws, but Eartum was an exception . 2. Let me assume Eartum was in his physical form. Deducing from the doctufos, he flew over the universe and he landed on earth. It was clearly stated that he had wings, and that's not a natural thing cuz he defied gravity and possibly moved at the speed of light. He exhibited powers beyond the physical ability, he travelled to the moon at ease and flew back and forth with mother earthus . He also visited various planets at ease, counting stars and all. 3. With all these supernatural manifestations, he couldn't tell the age of a rock? He had to conduct experiments. Something are not adding up.

1. Who told you that we are not gods in the spiritual realm?
2. Eartum didn't travel with the speed of light at the beginning when he was coming to the earth. He later got to that level as time goes on.
3. Why do you think that Eartum should be 'omniscient' because he is a higher being? Why do you think that he should not have his limitations just like the rest of the gods? And who is Eartum if not the god of civilization? He does his things scientifically not magically. He is not trying to teach us magic but science, so by doing his things in the scientific way, he is leading by example. I don't see any problem in conducting scientific investigations in getting things done, unlike your god who conducts 'petty experiment' before he could know the minds of the human beings he created, then in the end 'regretted his action of creating them'. I laff in Chinese. cheesy

:

You don't have to go to the spiritual realm to pull stunts, rather you connect with the spiritual realm to manifest in the physical. Yes, there are limitations under the physical body, in your doctufos, Eartum was not limited in ways a human/spirit entity embodied in flesh would be. How many times have you flown to the moon with your physical body? Do you breathe in outer space? Or can you count the millions of planets one by one? How does Eartum do that in his physicality and still wasn't able to decipher the age of a rock with that supernatural muscle..
How many stunts have you pulled on our physical planet ever since you have been connecting to the spiritual realm? cheesy The method used by Eartum to detect the age of a rock should not be your concern, but rather, the fact that he detected it should be your concern. What you should be asking is, how long did it take him to detect the age of the rock? Did it take him a second, a minute or a year? Also, if you have read the doctufos very well, you would have seen where it was written that the gods don't breathe in and out. They don't need air to survive. These and more other things gave him edge in space. Also, the wings which the gods possess is an added advantage.

2 Likes

Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 26, 2017
Who told you that we are not gods in the spiritual realm?
2. Eartum didn't travel with the speed of light at the beginning when he was coming to the earth. He later got to that level as time goes on.
3. Why do you think that Eartum should be 'omniscient' because he is a higher being? Why do you think that he should not have his limitations just like the rest of the gods? And who is Eartum if not the god of civilization? He does his things scientifically not magically. He is not trying to teach us magic but science, so by doing his things in the scientific way, he is leading by example.
I don't see any problem in conducting scientific investigations in getting things done, unlike your god who conducts 'petty experiment' before he could know the minds of the human beings he created, then in the end 'regretted his action of creating them'. I laff in Chinese.

Oh we are gods in the spiritual realm too. I didn't know that too shocked. .... OK undecided Here we go again.
2. He actually travelled at the speed of light. That's my point.
3. So higher beings like Eartum is not omniscient, but chooses to use devices to make findings about a rock. How does that sound to u? A god of civilization who is not omniscient.. lol. I can see his limitations. If he could feel the heat on aphomet's planet, then he could literally burn in fire, hell fire is enough. Laughing in Uzbekistan grin

How many stunts have you pulled on our physical planet ever since you have been connecting to the spiritual realm? The method used by Eartum to detect the age of a rock should not be your concern, but rather, the fact that he detected it should be your concern. What you should be asking is, how long did it take him to detect the age of the rock? Did it take him a second, a minute or a year? [/b]Also, if you have read the doctufos very well, you would have seen where it was written that the gods don't breathe in and out.[b] They don't need air to survive. These and more other things gave him edge in space. Also, the wings which the gods possess is an added advantage.

I don't call them " stunts"; I don't pull stunts, but manifestations.. I manifest. ..
The method used by Eartum showed he was local scientist; He wasn't using his brain or supernatural muscle because he had "limitations " cheesy.
Geologist n stratigraphers in the area of chronology can approximate without a device, the periods and eons the rock have stayed with just a touch or mere glance..

If he didn't need air to survive or doesn't breathe in and out, then he shouldn't feel the heat of planet omet at all grin... Like I said, these tales are not adding up Bro.

p. s he shouldn't go near Mecury or his feathers would burn out and he would melt.

2 Likes

Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by realmindz: 10:33am On Dec 26, 2017
Jacksonville:

Very logical... cheesy

if you have applied this same logic to the bible, you would 've dumped it long time ago..

Yahweh the God of the universe coming to earth of all places in the universe to contend with other gods, set commandments for humans on it and send his only son to die there.

And even Yahweh the all knowing did not see the fall of Adam and eve coming, Yahweh had to send his angels to investigate soddom and Gomorrah....he has a chosen land and chosen people

Worst of all Yahweh regretted creating man before flooding them....

The uncertainties amd inconsistencies of Yahweh is a certainty that he can't be the greatest God.

@otem, your story has overshadowed all the holy books combined in folds of 100. by far does it appear more truthful and logical. Super consistent. Thumps up.

4 Likes

Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by realmindz: 11:23am On Dec 26, 2017
Jacksonville:
@otematum

from my understanding, eartum and the rest are different beings from humans so you can't do a direct comparism. and in their physical forms, they are stronger, with wider visions. You won't expect an alien from outer space to be same with a human. These aliens are the ones we call gods because of their super human abilities....That does not mean that they dont have fears and limitations.

For example, imagine if super man had been real, he would ve been called a god and worshipped...but he's just an alien with super human powers.

so you wont expect eartum, Yahweh etc to be limited physically like humans, they would be far more intelligent than us, physically stronger, longer life-span, seeing rays which are invisible to us, have telepathy, telekinetic skills, which they can use to subdue us and manipulate us to worship just like Yahweh and the rest of the gods
Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 11:29am On Dec 26, 2017
realmindz:

from my understanding, eartum and the rest are different beings from humans so you can't do a direct comparism. and in their physical forms, they are stronger, with wider visions. You won't expect an alien from outer space to be same with a human. These aliens are the ones we call gods because of their super human abilities....That does not mean that they dont have fears and limitations.

For example, imagine if super man had been real, he would ve been called a god and worshipped...but he's just an alien with super human powers.

so you wont expect eartum, Yahweh etc to be limited physically like humans, they would be far more intelligent than us, physically stronger, longer life-span, seeing rays which are invisible to us, have telepathy, telekinetic skills, which they can use to subdue us and manipulate us to worship just like Yahweh and the rest of the gods
I couldn't have said it better. Thanks a bunch.
Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 11:53am On Dec 26, 2017
Jacksonville:

Oh we are gods in the spiritual realm too. I didn't know that too shocked. .... OK undecided Here we go again.
2. He actually travelled at the speed of light. That's my point.
3. So higher beings like Eartum is not omniscient, but chooses to use devices to make findings about a rock. How does that sound to u? A god of civilization who is not omniscient.. lol. I can see his limitations. If he could feel the heat on aphomet's planet, then he could literally burn in fire, hell fire is enough. Laughing in Uzbekistan grin
1. We are gods, parts of God Almighty regardless of the realms where we find ourselves. That's why nothing can overcome me in any realm I find myself.
3. Eartum did this millions of years back, mind you. Guess what he would be doing now?

:

I don't call them " stunts"; I don't pull stunts, but manifestations.. I manifest. ..
The method used by Eartum showed he was local scientist; He wasn't using his brain or supernatural muscle because he had "limitations " cheesy.
All sciences began from being local to being complex. Same way Eartum began. Mind you, all these methods are used by him millions of years before. Can you guess the kind of method he would be operating with at the moment? That reminds me, they said Yahweh and his prophets are still eating bitter scrolls in heaven. Lol. cheesy

:
Geologist n stratigraphers in the area of chronology can approximate without a device, the periods and eons the rock have stayed with just a touch or mere glance..

If he didn't need air to survive or doesn't breathe in and out, then he shouldn't feel the heat of planet omet at all grin... Like I said, these tales are not adding up Bro.
Did you ever read the aims of Eartum in making findings for thousands of years? If you don't know let me enlighten you, Eartum's aims and the aims of other scientific gods back then is to gain knowledge, store them and when scientists of future times used their brains, they would be able to access them. So, I'm very glad to hear that scientists of nowadays can now feel the rock and know its age by mere touching it. That's what we call brain evolution which Eartum stands for. Eartum is even wishing for a time when humans would be able to access more of the information stored in their large brains so that we could work with the speed of light to achieve very great things which the gods have already achieved millions of years before. Once again, all the things you see Eartum do are the things done by him millions of years ago in the homo erectus era. Could you imagine what he would have achieved at the present moment?

:

p. s he shouldn't go near Mecury or his feathers would burn out and he would melt.
Did you ever read where Eartum went into the hot sun? If you didn't read it, then you need to read it first before making comments. When the gods approach very intense heat, they turn to light and operate in their light forms.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
realmindz:

from my understanding, eartum and [b]the rest are different beings from humans so you can't do a direct comparism. and in their physical forms, they are stronger, with wider visions. You won't expect an alien from outer space to be same with a human. These aliens are the ones we call gods because of their super human abilities....[/b]That does not mean that they dont have fears and limitations.

Otem believes we are gods of both the physical and the spiritual realm and I believe we are gods of our plane; we run our affairs and manage them technically and scientifically . Perhaps one is spiritually inclined, that doesn't make him a god in the spiritual plane. It rather upgrades your physical self and mental state in some areas of your life.

You don't know if the aliens in a different galaxy are same with humans, extrapolating from various findings, there are billions of galaxies with trillions of planets. You should know that there is a physical plane and a spiritual plane... What we are seeing in the universe is physical, there's somewhere else unseen. It's beyond the microscopic dimension .

How do you explain this; a man is seeing what others can't see with the physical eyes and he's communicating with a being that exists in the spiritual plane without anyone else around him noticing. He tends to see deep into the past, beyond and the future.. This is the plane of the gods and not aliens. Aliens are not gods but physical entities like us. Perhaps they have a soul and spirit embodied in flesh like we do.

But you don't know that and he's not real. Sci-fi comic cons showed the possible reactions of people in their awe of Super man. They don't have the impression of him as a god but an alien whose ability and strength is a function of the yellow sun . Sci-fi is not supposed to be taken seriously but with a grain of sand. They are not confirmed; they are hypothesis until experimented and approved. From my perspective, you haven't seen an alien who has exhibited such powers like Superman before, hence, your theory is invalid. If you persist, then I can equally say we are aliens to them and we are also gods to them, it's likely plausible but still invalid.

You're not getting the point. He said they have limitations in their physical forms and are subjected to physical laws but it doesn't seem to be so, deducing from the doctufos. These beings in doctufos were spiritual beings embodied in flesh but still exhibiting supernatural strengths and defying physical laws. There's no doubt they can do this in this form but why would Eartum the god of civilization be limited in his own field? He's ought to be omniscient. He can't even detect the age of a rock with his supernatural ability, but had to use a device like human would do.
Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by realmindz: 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
@ Jacksonville

I have not seen any place where he claimed eartum is omniscience.

from beginning, eartum did not hide his limited knowledge in many aspects.. Even his voyage round the universe confirms this.

This story so far has explained how eartum and the rest of the gods had dsiplayed their ignorance and their desire to seek knowledge but they are by far more knowledgeable than us through billions of years of experience.

This is no brainer at all... Don't complicate it.

Eartum even tasted his own sweat to know what substance he was made of.

Will you compare to Yahweh who is not omniscience but claims to know all yet very arrogant in ignorance for him to call the moon a lesser light which rule the night.....Or did Yahweh the all knowing not send the angels to investigate soddom and Gomorrah? yet he is all knowing?

Or did Yahweh not regret creating man, he did not see when the serpent went to tempt Adam and eve.

Why will Yahweh the all knowing test Abraham if he was meant to know already if he would be faithful, ...its obvious they had their doubts and limited knowledge. Yahweh had his grievances and challenges, he even said "I'm grieved I made Saul king"

so a supposed all knowing all powerful will come down to earth to be making kings

1 Like

Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by realmindz: 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
Jacksonville

I put it to you that the gods we worship over the years on earth are the aliens we talk about today.

Civilisations in different parts of the world speak of their gods and creator coming from the sky. Ancient artifacts on earth in different part of the world speak a lot on this. Trace your cultural history and it will link to your creators coming from the sky (space)...

The super-human abilities of these aliens are what made them gods over us...

There is a place in the bible where it said the sons of God came down to earth...You Christians call them angels, then why will spiritual angels become physical to release seems that fertilized humans...

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown

These were aliens that gave birth to demi-gods, the likes of Thor, Hercules, sango which your ancestors worshipped
Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
OtemAtum:
1. We are gods, parts of God Almighty regardless of the realms where we find ourselves. That's why nothing can overcome me in any realm I find myself.
3. Eartum did this millions of years back, mind you. Guess what he would be doing now?

Haha, oh yes I know.. He's busy telling you tales.. grin grin

All sciences began from being local to being complex. Same way Eartum began. Mind you, all these methods are used by him millions of years before. Can you guess the kind of method he would be operating with at the moment? That reminds me, they said Yahweh and his prophets are still eating bitter scrolls in heaven. Lol. cheesy

.... The idea that those methods you claim were used by him and passed on to others is invalid because they were never recognised. An author of a book is known by the reader, hence the originator of the methods should be acknowledged by the follower in some way directly or indirectly... By the way, who said?? cheesy

Did you ever read the aims of Eartum in making findings for thousands of years? If you don't know let me enlighten you, Eartum's aims and the aims of other scientific gods back then is to gain knowledge, store them and when scientists of future times used their brains, they would be able to access them. So, I'm very glad to hear that scientists of nowadays can now feel the rock and know its age by mere touching it. That's what we call brain evolution which Eartum stands for. Eartum is even wishing for a time when humans would be able to access more of the information stored in their large brains so that we could work with the speed of light to achieve very great things which the gods have already achieved millions of years before. Once again, all the things you see Eartum do are the things done by him millions of years ago in the homo erectus era.

You mean Eartum's brain wasn't evolved when he was unable to detect the age of the rock by mere touching it .. Whoa!

Could you imagine what he would have achieved at the present moment?

Nah. Because he died in the sun grin

Did you ever read where Eartum went into the hot sun? If you didn't read it, then you need to read it first before making comments. When the gods approach very intense heat, they turn to light and operate in their light forms.

u actually mean they die... OK.
Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
realmindz:
Jacksonville

I put it to you that the gods we worship over the years on earth are the aliens we talk about today.

Civilisations in different parts of the world speak of their gods and creator coming from the sky. Ancient artifacts on earth in different part of the world speak a lot on this. Trace your cultural history and it will link to your creators coming from the sky (space)...

The super-human abilities of these aliens are what made them gods over us...

There is a place in the bible where it said the sons of God came down to earth...You Christians call them angels, then why will spiritual angels become physical to release seems that fertilized humans...

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown

These were aliens that gave birth to demi-gods, the likes of Thor, Hercules, sango which your ancestors worshipped

You can boldly see its written "the sons of Gods" and 'not the sons of aliens'. It's now an habit for folks to interchange words and pose them as synonyms of each other. When did "the sons of God" become aliens?

The sons of God's actually took a physical form, hence, their ability to mate with the daughters of men to reproduce. In the course of this action births the evolution of nephilims. These nephilims possessed supernatural muscles and were endowed with abilities beyond the physical nature of humans like super strength, endurance, 3d n 4d visions, super speed and probably longer life span etc. Some of these nephilims evolved and became spiritual entities dependant on their abilities as a major factor..

And yes, legend has it that the likes of Hercules, thor were likely a nephilims and a Demi-gods, but they werent aliens but gods.
Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by realmindz: 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
Jacksonville:

You can boldly see its written "the sons of Gods" and 'not the sons alien'. It's now an habit for folks to interchange words and pose them as synonyms of each other. When did "the sons of God" become aliens?

The sons of God's actually took a physical form, hence, their ability to mate with the daughters of men to reproduce. In the course of this action births the evolution of nephilims. These nephilims possessed supernatural muscles and were endowed with abilities beyond the physical nature of humans like super strength, endurance, 3d n 4d visions, super speed and probably longer life span etc. Some of these nephilims evolved and became spiritual entities dependant on their abilities as a major factor..

And yes, legend has it that the likes of Hercules, thor were likely a nephilims and a Demi-gods, but they werent aliens but gods.

lol, why are u being funny, they did not name themselves aliens, we humans call them aliens. These are beings light years away scattered all over the galaxies and the universe amd this is what otem is saying.

Now tell me, what are gods?
Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by realmindz: 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
Jacksonville:

You can boldly see its written "the sons of Gods" and 'not the sons of aliens'. It's now an habit for folks to interchange words and pose them as synonyms of each other. When did "the sons of God" become aliens?

i feel i understand your confusions better. You have this imagination of aliens as this grey looking humanoids with tails, fanges and long tongues....

Theories hold that there are uncountable alien races many which look just like humans, some are dwarfs, some are giant looking humans. some have sharp phyaical similarities with humans, some are described to be blond just as you would imagine an angel....
Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
[quote author=realmindz post=63621144]@ Jacksonville

I have not seen any place where he claimed eartum is omniscience.

from beginning, eartum did not hide his limited knowledge in many aspects.. Even his voyage round the universe confirms this.

This story so far has explained how eartum and the rest of the gods had dsiplayed their ignorance and their desire to seek knowledge but they are by far more knowledgeable than us through billions of years of experience.

This is no brainer at all... Don't complicate it.

Eartum even tasted his own sweat to know what substance he was made of.

Will you compare to Yahweh who is not omniscience but claims to know all yet very arrogant in ignorance for him to call the moon a lesser light which rule the night.....Or did Yahweh the all knowing not send the angels to investigate soddom and Gomorrah? yet he is all knowing?

Or did Yahweh not regret creating man, he did not see when the serpent went to tempt Adam and eve.

The lord sending angels to "investigate" soddom n gommorrah was a divine arrangement to save lot and his family.
secondly, Yahweh is one who sees possibilities in everything. He knew what would happen to Adam and eve if they defied his words and would happen if they didn't; The reason he warned them before hand. He knew all along. The destiny of man is in his hands because of the freewill man has. It's your choice to either follow the Lord or you follow your mind. One thing is certain.

Why will Yahweh the all knowing test Abraham if he was meant to know already if he would be faithful, ...its obvious they had their doubts and limited knowledge. Yahweh had his grievances and challenges, he even said "I'm grieved I made Saul king"

so a supposed all knowing all powerful will come down to earth to be making kings

Tests are journeys of life. Everyone undergoes one test or the other as a phase and when you pass, you transcend into another phase.. Abraham's test was not because Yahweh didn't know the calibre of person he was dealing with but he had to teach Abraham a thing or two about trust so he could move to his next phase. Not until Jesus was tempted, he didn't move to his next phase of his destiny. If he had failed, it wouldn't have been possible. Every tests precedes a transcension. Ask your tutors.

secondly, before Saul was made king, The Lord spoke through Samuel about the king the Israelite would have. So before Saul was made king, the Lord was already grieved ...

1samuel 8:9-11
9.Now therefore hearken unto their voice: howbeit yet protest solemnly unto them, and shew them the manner of the king that shall reign over them.

[10] And Samuel told all the words of the Lord unto the people that asked of him a king.

[11] And he said, This will be the manner of the king that shall reign over you: He will take your sons, and appoint them for himself, for his chariots, and to be his horsemen; and some shall run before his chariots.

and so on...

You've digressed and shifted the attention of the subject matter to Yahweh. This is how you free thinkers do when you have little or no more backing ups to do. It's very unwise to digress a subject matter. Rather, if you have no inkling on it, you should skip it and call it quit. No one is gonna beat you.
Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
Jacksonville:

Haha, oh yes I know.. He's busy telling you tales.. grin grin

.... The idea that those methods you claim were used by him and passed on to others is invalid because they were never recognised. An author of a book is known by the reader, hence the originator of the methods should be acknowledged by the follower in some way directly or indirectly... By the way, who said?? cheesy

You mean Eartum's brain wasn't evolved when he was unable to detect the age of the rock by mere touching it .. Whoa!

Nah. Because he died in the sun grin

u actually mean they die... OK.
You are no more sounding serious again. You are now sounding desperate and I can relate to that. I thought you were up for serious arguments earlier undecided
Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
realmindz:

i feel i understand your confusions better. You have this imagination of aliens as this grey looking humanoids with tails, fanges and long tongues....

Theories hold that there are uncountable alien races many which look just like humans, some are dwarfs, some are giant looking humans. some have sharp phyaical similarities with humans, some are described to be blond just as you would imagine an angel....

That's not a confusion. Some analyst have portrayed that picture of aliens in the minds of others as grey matters with apple shaped heads and long-thin limbs .. This could be true but I'm not disputing the fact that there could be millions of other races.

Your confusions is disputing between the physical and the supernatural or spiritual plane .... I know people who have encountered angels and they came like typical black men in disguise and later on disappeared without a trace but passed on informations of one's destiny, one that only God could know. I have mentors who are true prophets, I've had enough to know that angels are not what we portray them to seem..

Lemme share one out of the many experience. A mentor of mine who is a prophet was driving and it's unlike him to pick up any body on the way but that certain day, he decided to pick up a young school girl who was barely 10yrs old, as he drove with the girl sitting at the front, she told him "you're a prophet n a preacher, you should keep doing the Lord's work, don't derail. The Lord is coming, he is coming for his church, he's coming for a church without wrinkle... " . He was amazed at the sayings of the girl because he knew her not and she said deep things about him. Perhaps she was a little prophetess, and how did she know these deep things about him? In awe, he dropped her off and he drove and pause immediately and then he looked back at his wind screen, Lo, she wasn't there and the place was deserted.

He came down and even looked under his car and found no one. Then he heard a voice as usual "I sent you my angel to deliver this message" .

This is one out of the many encounters..This isn't even as shocking as the rest.. The Bible even says "we entertain angels without even knowing "... This was why the people of Sodom didn't know the men they were about to molest were angels.

Angels come in physical bodies too and in the spiritual plane, they exist in their spiritual bodies beaming lights...
Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by realmindz: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
OtemAtum, pls continue the story...

those who dont like it can report to Yahweh grin

2 Likes

Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
OtemAtum:
You are no more sounding serious again. You are now sounding desperate and I can relate to that. I thought you were up for serious arguments earlier undecided

You're now pained. Well, I'm relaxed and I can't relate to that, and that means am not the one desperate here. I'm just being fair..
Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
Jacksonville:

You're now pained. Well, I'm relaxed and I can't relate to that, and that means am not the one desperate here. I'm just being fair..
You are not putting out valid arguments as you did at the beginning, that's why I said that you are becoming desperate. Mind you, there is nothing on earth that can pain me so I can't be pained. I've faced more serious arguments in the past without any sign of frustration or painment from my own angle.

@ Realmindz, thanks for your encouragement. I will continue soon, but I'm busy at the moment watching Tottenham thump Southampton. That Harry Kane must be one hell of a genius. He's gonna break English football records with time. grin
Re: Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh by OtemAtum: 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
realmindz:
OtemAtum, pls continue the story...

those who dont like it can report to Yahweh grin
grin
That's if access is given to them to reach Yahweh in his spiritual prison cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is The Bible Just An Old Storybook Or A Manual For Living? / Dr Fireman's Church's Poster Featuring Hot Girls / Please Convert to African Traditional Religions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 295
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.