Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Reviews Urgently Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Reviews Urgently Needed (556 Views)

Rate, Hate And Drop Reviews About This Newly Launched Blog / Reviews Urgently Needed / I Need 5 Fiverr Reviews From Non-writing Niche Urgently!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reviews Urgently Needed by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Xmas pals

I currently need you guys to Check this new blog http://ekitidefender.com and review it for me.

Positive and negative reviews welcome.

Thanks
Re: Reviews Urgently Needed by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
I would advice that you implement HTTPS at the earliest, as later move takes a toll on traffic and seo. Design is OK, but the page speed can be better. Good job!

1 Like

Re: Reviews Urgently Needed by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
questechie:
I would advice that you implement HTTPS at the earliest, as later move takes a toll on traffic and seo. Design is OK, but the page speed can be better. Good job!

Thanks
Re: Reviews Urgently Needed by hostkobo(m): 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
Straight up

- site loads too slow
- Latest News(sidebar) post title font is too big, pls reduce
- rather than using static banners as your header, and for category pages, use the menu properly.
- add some color to the theme, its too whitish... i mean the theme itself, not your content. For example, your sidebar background could be a very light grey.

regards
HK

2 Likes

Re: Reviews Urgently Needed by Nobody: 2:22am On Dec 26, 2017
hostkobo:
Straight up

- site loads too slow
- Latest News(sidebar) post title font is too big, pls reduce
- rather than using static banners as your header, and for category pages, use the menu properly.
- add some color to the theme, its too whitish... i mean the theme itself, not your content. For example, your sidebar background could be a very light grey.

regards
HK

Thanks very much for taking your time to review.

The site load speed scored 81 in gtmetrix. I think that is still cool?

I have amendments of the Latest news post title font. Also added some colors to the css.

Thanks once again

1 Like

Re: Reviews Urgently Needed by hostkobo(m): 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hello sir,

Try to use color combinations, instead of just colors:

- general background is white
- your logo has red and black
- your menu text and drop-down is a shade of grey, while your menu hover is light blue
- your sidebar text is light blue while on hover they become grey
- sectional header-features is green
- social media features white text on blue grades background;

Dont forget that each featured image has its own set of colors(which you cannot manipulate); then your header / banner above has its own image colors.

All the above makes the site too loud, too color-full not colorful.

If I were you, I would use shades of black and red all over the site to match with the logo...... colors that rhyme with each other in view of the logo.

Presentation matters a lot bro.

Use a color picker to see how black and red fade into each other
https://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_picker.asp

regards
HK

(1) (Reply)

Need Someone To Help / Mobile App And Telegram Bot / Who Has Facebook Logins For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.