Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? (53251 Views)

Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? / Cristiano Ronaldo VS Michael Jackson - Who Has More Fame? / Korede Bello Vs Michael Jackson: Who Rocked The Curly Hair Better? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:10am On Dec 26, 2017
Projectova:
This M.J looks like Korede Bello cool
you damn right
Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by muller101(m): 9:11am On Dec 26, 2017
Cloth wet resemble dirty rag grin
Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by phayvoursky(m): 9:11am On Dec 26, 2017
I PITY THIS GENERATION. SIMPLE WHO WORE IT BETTER HAS BECOME "DONT EVER COMPARE MJ WITH WIZ.

MJ WHO HAD LOW SELF ESTEEM TO THE POINT HE HAD TO BLEACH HIS SKIN

FOR ME WIZ WORE IT BETTER.

THE LIVING IS BETTER THAN THE DEAD.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by kenzysmith: 9:12am On Dec 26, 2017
Wizkid na when u go go sch na learn from ur senior bro davido
Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by Veeflow(m): 9:13am On Dec 26, 2017
Nigerians will never support their own..rubbish. What if they are not of the same producers? Do u think wizzy is poor like all of u above?? Do you know how much MJ got his?? My wizzy look clean and dope on that shirt- no plastic shhit. Fresh boi.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by Infinity0428(m): 9:14am On Dec 26, 2017
Micheal
Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by fixmykey(m): 9:15am On Dec 26, 2017
IF YOU COPY SOMEBODY, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE N0.2. YOU WILL NEVER BE N0.1 SO JACKSON STANDS OUT CLEAR. WIZKID DID NOT USE THE RIGHT TAILOR. I GUESS HE USED A SHAGAMU TAILOR

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by Weliems97(m): 9:15am On Dec 26, 2017
m.j wore this cloth in 1979 . can you imagine. m.j rock it better

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by saintneo(m): 9:15am On Dec 26, 2017
This was when Michael Jackson was black.
Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by Waffarianman(m): 9:16am On Dec 26, 2017
Na D's 1 cum 1 bring quarrel again I ������������

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by NLFINEST(m): 9:21am On Dec 26, 2017
Spaxon:
FROM JANUARY TO NOVEMBER, YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE.
DECEMBER YOU PAY TRANSPORT TO GO AND MEET THEM....

you are doing yasef ooooooo
hehehehehe. I tell you
Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by lyricalz: 9:21am On Dec 26, 2017
dem be mate?
OP take time o, na this kind thing dey make me slap person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by Rex123(m): 9:21am On Dec 26, 2017
Veeflow:
Nigerians will never support their own..rubbish. What if they are not of the same producers? Do u think wizzy is poor like all of u above?? Do you know how much MJ got his?? My wizzy look clean and dope on that shirt- no plastic shhit. Fresh boi.

What is supporting Your Own? It was a simple question, if wizkid did it for you fine. No need to start any bias shiit. I prefer MJ tho

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by afamaustin(m): 9:22am On Dec 26, 2017
bomasek:
Don't u ever mention MJ and wizkid in a sentence next time,go n sin no more.
well spoken

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by Boyooosa(m): 9:22am On Dec 26, 2017
MatricNumber:
Hard to tell, looks good on both of them. But i think M.J edges this one out.
I tells u
Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:22am On Dec 26, 2017
How can you compare 1979 and 2017
Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by Boyooosa(m): 9:25am On Dec 26, 2017
Rex123:

What is supporting Your Own? It was a simple question, if wizkid did it for you fine. No need to start any bias shiit. I prefer MJ tho
The bigot no dey hear word, I don tell am many times

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by Kennitrust(m): 9:26am On Dec 26, 2017
but wetin WizKids dey sing sef were e make him this popular.

the last time I listened to his music, p-square were still preferential to me

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by ensamy(m): 9:27am On Dec 26, 2017
Why is he putting on sun shade glass at night grin grin
Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 26, 2017
Wizkid no be human being... Nigerians celebrate your own stop arse licking!
Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by thesicilian: 9:28am On Dec 26, 2017
Threebear:
So you're asking me who wore it better?
A legend (the greatest artiste to ever step foot in the music industry ) or a drugged out imitation ,that neither sings nor dances ?
Haba, guy take it easy now. Did Wizkid steal your babe?
Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by sisisioge: 9:32am On Dec 26, 2017
On MJ it's timeless...on Wizzy it's a nice top grin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by samdeto(m): 9:33am On Dec 26, 2017
phayvoursky:
I PITY THIS GENERATION. SIMPLE WHO WORE IT BETTER HAS BECOME "DONT EVER COMPARE MJ WITH WIZ.

he didn't bleach oga.he had a skin problem that changes his complexion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by millyajay(f): 9:35am On Dec 26, 2017
[/b]So many people commenting here have serious problems... bunch of asslickers and hypocrites..... we know Michael Jackson is a legend but plz the person only compared their dressing and not their music .... just imagine how u guys bad mouth ur own all for the sake of a foreign guy... oga o
Hypocrites!!!
The fact that wizzy even wore the same means he appreciates him like a legend and not a mate ... mehn u people ehn[b]

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by millyajay(f): 9:37am On Dec 26, 2017
samdeto:

he didn't bleach oga.he had a skin problem that changes his complexion
naso ....
Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:38am On Dec 26, 2017
phayvoursky:

lol! Get your facts right before posting anything here. The media has always been confusing folks from.Low self esteem Yes But that wasnt the reason he bleached his skin. His skin disease vitiligo left patches on his face and body and it was getting too obvious he had always used makeup to even the patches. He couldnt bear it anylonger and the best way to reduce the visibility is even the colour. Even till he died he was still using the cream. I am not suprised his kids were white as the disease is hereditary he probably had to do it the medical way.Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by millyajay(f): 9:39am On Dec 26, 2017
Kennitrust:
but wetin WizKids dey sing sef were e make him this popular.

the last time I listened to his music, p-square were still preferential to me
can't u read Biko.... the question is who wore it better not who z more talented...... u don't like his songs but u dance to it.. oga fun yin o
Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:39am On Dec 26, 2017
HEFAIROHLUWA:
lol! Get your facts right before posting anything here. The media has always been confusing folks from day one .Low self esteem? Yes! But that wasnt the reason he bleached his skin. His skin disease vitiligo left patches on his face and body and it was getting too obvious he had always used makeup to even the patches. He couldnt bear it anylonger and the best way to reduce the visibility is even the colour. Even till he died he was still using the cream. I am not suprised he his kids were white as the disease is hereditary he probably had to do it(produce them) the medical way.Goodluck.
Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by bart10: 9:40am On Dec 26, 2017
jonnytad:
Can wizkid ever wear anything better than Michael Jackson? It's just like comparing Messi with Bale. One is good, while d other is best.

No it’s like comparing Messi and Ahmed Musa grin

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 26, 2017
MJ of course..
Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by chiefolododo(m): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2017
jonnytad:
Can wizkid ever wear anything better than Michael Jackson? It's just like comparing Messi with Bale. One is good, while d other is best.
you fumbled, Messi is good, bale is good too
Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 26, 2017
IamLaura:
M.J of course.
The Black Micheal Jackson was such a beautiful young man cry
e don tey low self esteem dey send people to early grave

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Slays In Thigh-revealing Skirt / Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) / Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.