Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,806 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? (53245 Views)

Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? / Cristiano Ronaldo VS Michael Jackson - Who Has More Fame? / Korede Bello Vs Michael Jackson: Who Rocked The Curly Hair Better? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by Amberon11: 9:46am On Dec 26, 2017
Like some people have rightly said pls never ever in your life try this nonsense again. This is the reason boko haram bombs people. Even the host of heaven is displeased with you right now.

Don't ever put Michael Jackson in the same sentence as wizkid again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by LostMyZeal(m): 9:46am On Dec 26, 2017
I don't think they are wearing the same thing...
Look closely at the line on MJ's ...it's thicker than the one on Wizz ...then both necks look different.

THE TOPS ARE VERY DIFFERENT!!!
Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 26, 2017
Wizkid is a living legend.
Stop comparing him with Gay Niga.
Most of you that praised Michael Jackson here, how many times do you listing to his music.
Stop been dumb and adopt modernization.
Only a coward yarn sh*t about WIZZY.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by LostMyZeal(m): 9:47am On Dec 26, 2017
Amberon11:
Like some people have rightly said pls never ever in your life try this nonsense again. This is the reason boko haram bombs people. Even the host of heaven is displeased with you right now.

Don't ever put Michael Jackson in the same sentence as wizkid again.

Lol...not just wizkid sef...
ANYONE!!!

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by Amberon11: 9:49am On Dec 26, 2017
I'm telling you.
LostMyZeal:

Lol...not just wizkid sef...
ANYONE!!!
Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by emma321(m): 9:51am On Dec 26, 2017
Both joor

Dear Happy Boxing Day

As 2018 draws near, I wish u GREEN Year

Check out this Games: http://anstalk.com/updated-predictions-10-sure-games/

Looking forward to a GREEN 2018!
Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by Spaxon(f): 9:51am On Dec 26, 2017
NLFINEST:
hehehehehe. I tell you
grin
Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by Mike008(m): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2017
Fame aside, Wizkid looks more complete in his outfit than MJ. Checkout his adornments.

MJ is just rocking a shirt.with nothing more to add to its swag.

Dont come and be telling me if I know who MJ is.
Fame is what people are using to judge.

Wizkid has raised the bar when it comes to dressing and has clearly surpassed MJ.

1979 vs 2017 cannot be compared fashionwise.
Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by Axiwaju(m): 9:58am On Dec 26, 2017
jonnytad:
Can wizkid ever wear anything better than Michael Jackson? It's just like comparing Messi with Bale. One is good, while d other is best.
grin I Knw U Dnt Mean ~Bale~ But The Other Other Guy grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by adegeye38(m): 10:03am On Dec 26, 2017
phayvoursky:
I PITY THIS GENERATION. SIMPLE WHO WORE IT BETTER HAS BECOME "DONT EVER COMPARE MJ WITH WIZ.

MJ WHO HAD LOW SELF ESTEEM TO THE POINT HE HAD TO BLEACH HIS SKIN

FOR ME WIZ WORE IT BETTER.

THE LIVING IS BETTER THAN THE DEAD.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by purem(m): 10:03am On Dec 26, 2017
[s]
HEFAIROHLUWA:
lol! Get your facts right before posting anything here. The media has always been confusing folks from.Low self esteem Yes But that wasnt the reason he bleached his skin. His skin disease vitiligo left patches on his face and body and it was getting too obvious he had always used makeup to even the patches. He couldnt bear it anylonger and the best way to reduce the visibility is even the colour. Even till he died he was still using the cream. I am not suprised he his kids were white as the disease his hereditary hhe probably had to do it the medical way.Goodluck.
[/s]

Oboy wich kyn lie b dis

Dem tink say we no current dem go kom dey lie 4 us

Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by AceDomino(m): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2017
Just MJ
Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by AceDomino(m): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2017
Don't compare what shouldn't be in the news. MJ is the one
Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by Deo1986(m): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2017
I can't understand how the legendary MJ could be mentioned alongside this overhyped, overrated Nigerian midget! Op, maybe you are suffering from amnesia. Please listen to ''a stranger in Moscow'' by MJ.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by AceDomino(m): 10:11am On Dec 26, 2017
Deo1986:
I can't understand how the legendary MJ could be mentioned alongside this overhyped, overrated Nigerian midget! Op, maybe you are suffering from amnesia. Please listen to ''a stranger in Moscow'' by MJ.

You're so on point, bro
Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by pedrozone15(m): 10:17am On Dec 26, 2017
Puffydon1:
Wizkid is a living legend.
Stop comparing him with Gay Niga.
Most of you that praised Michael Jackson here, how many times do you listing to his music.
Stop been dumb and adopt modernization.
Only a coward yarn sh*t about WIZZY.

Oga, who told you MJ was gay, when he had an affair with Diana Ross, was that gay.
How many confirmed gay persons do you know that have kids. Don't you know that the media have a way of destroying ppl and as a black man they hated his ass?
I would like you to name a confirmed case of him being gay.
Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by aremz(m): 10:17am On Dec 26, 2017
xendra:
undecided cloth when don turn rag for Micheal Jackson house.
grin rag that can buy your whole wadrobe.
Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 26, 2017
MJ would never put that top on tracks so MJ gets my vote no be just top na complete look

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by slimzypink(f): 10:22am On Dec 26, 2017
is Michael Jackson dead?
Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by chizzyjnr(m): 10:24am On Dec 26, 2017
xendra:
undecided cloth when don turn rag for Micheal Jackson house.
Na wetin dem ask you be that
Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 26, 2017
See as wizkid small for where davido dey
Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by Iseoluwani: 10:26am On Dec 26, 2017
emwyy:

The poster above me
You have spoken well
May your days be long

Walk stumble not

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 26, 2017
SACRILEGE, INSULT and ABOMINATION!!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 26, 2017
Wizkid is overrated.How dare you compare their clothing?
In terms of clothing, uniqueness,fashion sense,music,dance steps, charisma,.......wizkid is no where near Michael Jackson.

This op is very very crazy.Wizkid can never match up to Michael Jacksons standard in everything.......
Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by femmyapson(m): 10:44am On Dec 26, 2017
mayweather145:
1979 v.s 2017 and it seems mj's own has more quality.

That's true
Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by Effizy12(m): 10:44am On Dec 26, 2017
WIZKID over MJ any day any time. Argue with the Deads
Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by IamShakyum: 10:45am On Dec 26, 2017

clothe wey Don turn 35+ years. this Michael Jackson na real legend ooo. Wizzy boy wearing ancient clothe since 1900grin

they are both looking good. But wait oooo, na so Michael Jackson been fine?

Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by Effizy12(m): 10:50am On Dec 26, 2017
Wizkid ovet MJ anyday, anytime. Argue with the deads
Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by demzey(m): 10:51am On Dec 26, 2017
This s a disrespect to the dead, op, don't ever try it. Respect ursef.
Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by oliviacute(f): 10:56am On Dec 26, 2017
op!!!!! how can you make such a terrible mistake comparing m.j with wizkid you don fxxk up
Re: Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? by asumo12: 10:57am On Dec 26, 2017
okachie1:
You dare not compare MJ with any damn person both living or dead fashion-wise cause MJ didn't attempt to look like someone else as he was a fashion enigma himself(Only Fela belongs to his league).
He died with d tag as the most imitated artiste ever lived kapish?

Skiddish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria / Rukky Sanda Poses With A Python At South African Zoo (Photos) / Anto Wore A "Falling Shoulder"Dress To Bambam's 30th Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.