Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Please Help. How To Create A Database For A Car Rental - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help. How To Create A Database For A Car Rental (2893 Views)

How Do Go About Building A Database Management System For My Church? / Retrieving/selecting A Particular Number Of Random Rows From A Database Table / Connecting To A Database Using Visual Basic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help. How To Create A Database For A Car Rental by Chidi6: 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2010
Please fellow Nigerians help a brother. I am a final year student of unimad, and my project defence is next week.i actaully cancelled my formal project since their no much time to design it,so i went into database. A database for a car rental, that is my project topic,please help me out,
Re: Please Help. How To Create A Database For A Car Rental by Chidi6: 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2010
If i can get a writeup on the topic i will appreciate it,especially literature review.
Re: Please Help. How To Create A Database For A Car Rental by atlwireles: 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2010
You want someone to help you write a project WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE
Re: Please Help. How To Create A Database For A Car Rental by sayhi2ay(m): 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2010
having a database for car rental doesnt do anything without an app to drive it ,
Re: Please Help. How To Create A Database For A Car Rental by Kobojunkie: 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2010
Final Year student, do you have a REQUIREMENTS SPECIFICATION of some kind to work with? MY Advice to you is you start putting together some requirements specification, then as you go, you will narrow down what you really need in a car rental database and then be better able to build a database that not only aligns with your requirements but one you have good understanding of. NEVER jump to building first, always put together your specification and design first.
Re: Please Help. How To Create A Database For A Car Rental by Chidi6: 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2010
Pls do not critise me, i know i am suppose to do my project by myself, but we all know the standard of education in naija. I have actually done some research but like i explained time is not on my side because i have just 4days due to the change of project topic. Pls don't hesitate to help if u can.i have been on google since morning but i need as much info as i can.
Re: Please Help. How To Create A Database For A Car Rental by sayhi2ay(m): 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2010
congrats on your google search. what does the standard of education have to do with doing your project anyway? its not like they just handed you the topic last week. anyhow, ignore the criticism if you feel thats what you are getting,
like Kobojunkie mentioned, state your requirements and we will go from there,
Re: Please Help. How To Create A Database For A Car Rental by codeaid: 11:30pm On Apr 05, 2010
i can assist you with the writeup and program. call 07084030677
Re: Please Help. How To Create A Database For A Car Rental by stevewise1: 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2010
I Can help u with the write up topic just call 07036836222, or 08077670500 or visit my website
www.stamtech.net

(1) (Reply)

How To Become An ASP.NET Developer. / A Bug In Latterrainassembly.org "later Days Assembly Church" / Programming Career In Either JAVA Or .NET

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.