Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

I Need Toyota Carina E - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Toyota Carina E (1668 Views)

I Want To Sell My Toyota Carina E / Please I Need Opinions On Carina E / My Toyota Carina 1998 Emit Black Smoke Thirstier Than A Vampire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Toyota Carina E by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
Good evening all, please am in urgent need of Toyota Carina E, station Wagon. any one who has his to sell should contact me on 08039607569

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Toyota Carina E by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
I need the car very urgently
Re: I Need Toyota Carina E by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
am ready to pay for the car between today and first week of January
Re: I Need Toyota Carina E by desgiezd(m): 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
I saw this car somewhere about two weeks ago, I've been thinking, I'll let you know as soon as I remember.
Re: I Need Toyota Carina E by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
am still in need of the car
Re: I Need Toyota Carina E by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nacoss25:
am still in need of the car
Check Gazzuzz out... He has something similar
Re: I Need Toyota Carina E by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
badebillions:
Check Gazzuzz out... He has something similar
which on is gazuzu
Re: I Need Toyota Carina E by Joemetry(m): 2:52am On Jan 01, 2018

Hello everyone,

I am in dare need of a job to settle my tuition fee, I currently have an OND and have also completed my mech engineering degree afterwards, but haven't paid my tuition fees since I was admitted to 200level due to circumstances beyond my control, only my acceptance fee was paid and other registration fees.

But due to my GPA, I was later allowed to pursue the degree amidst threats of annulling my admission, which is unusual, but God just made a way for me.

I'm 24 and willing to work.
PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN.
THANKS...

Re: I Need Toyota Carina E by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:30am On Jan 01, 2018
Joemetry:

Hello everyone,

I am in dare need of a job to settle my tuition fee, I currently have an OND and have also completed my mech engineering degree afterwards, but haven't paid my tuition fees since I was admitted to 200level due to circumstances beyond my control, only my acceptance fee was paid and other registration fees.

But due to my GPA, I was later allowed to pursue the degree amidst threats of annulling my admission, which is unusual, but God just made a way for me.

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN.
THANKS...

stop spamaing multiple thereads with this message, or you will get a lengthy ban. Last warning.
Re: I Need Toyota Carina E by Joemetry(m): 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

stop spamaing multiple thereads with this message, or you will get a lengthy ban. Last warning.

Please for me to be on the know,

Am I not allowed to seek help here again even as my plea does not interfere with the thread?

I need a job, I'm not advertising products.

Re: I Need Toyota Carina E by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
Joemetry:

Please for me to be on the know,

Am I not allowed to seek help here again even as my plea does not interfere with the thread?

I need a job, I'm not advertising products.

you registered on NL to beg.

Open your eyes, see where you can meet a need, or acquire a skill.

Meanwhile this is cartalk, and what you typed is not car related.

Please Observe The Following Rules: (skip)
1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.
18. Don't spam the forum by advertising in the wrong places or posting the same content many times.

You have been warned.
Re: I Need Toyota Carina E by Joemetry(m): 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

you registered on NL to beg.

Open your eyes, see where you can meet a need, or acquire a skill.

Meanwhile this is cartalk, and what you typed is not car related.

You have been warned.

Might have violated your rule 1 & 18 but don't you call me a beggar for seeking for a job.

I'm not begging you to give me money without rendering services.

I bet you wouldn't make a step if you know where I'm coming from.

Re: I Need Toyota Carina E by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
Joemetry:

Hello everyone,

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN.
THANKS...

I think u are mad for posting this sheet on my my thread
Re: I Need Toyota Carina E by nams77: 7:12am On Jan 04, 2018
Nacoss25:

You guys should take it easy. Agreed he broke the law, but someone in a desperate position can do unbelievable things ( if what he is saying is true).
Young man, pray for God to open your eyes to see opportunities.

1 Like

Re: I Need Toyota Carina E by Joemetry(m): 9:24am On Jan 04, 2018
Nacoss25:

I am sorry sir.

Have a nice day too.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Good Peugeot Electrician For My Peugeot 307. PH Base / Car Gurus, Pls Help, My Car Will Suddenly Stop And Start Again After Few Mins / Identify The Best And Quality Tire For Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.