Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Please Someone Should Help Me Financially - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Someone Should Help Me Financially (2280 Views)

Please Help Me Financially I Want To Start Hawking On The Road / My Bet9ja Has Crashed somebody Should Help O... / Who Can I Assist Financially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Someone Should Help Me Financially by CryptoClub2018: 7:06am On Dec 26, 2017
Good morning and complement of the season. I have been following Nairaland for up to 8 years now but haven't register until now. The reason why I am doing this is because I am in a very severe state of destiny crashing which I don't pray for only if someone could bail me out.
I need financial help so as to register for my GRE & TOEFL exam. I have tried all I could but this money isn't just coming. People don't want to help or care again. I have just one month and two weeks to prepare for d exam from this week and if I don't register, it would be difficult to prepare adequately. My heart is troubled and I am under serious tension. Application to the prospective school will close by February 6 and the dates I have to write for d exams are February 3 & 5 respectively. I have mailed the Assistant Director of Admission and recruitment, graduate school on the possibility of accepting my GRE and TOEFL scores after d application deadline and I was mailed back that it would be accepted once it's written before d application close date.
My major challenge now is to pay for d exam which will cost about 95k naira (50k & 45k) respectively. Paying for this would gear me to adequately prepare and put my mind on the exam. This is a genuine request and I have evidences to prove if requested.
Please let God use you to help me.
Please, what so ever you do to the least of your brother is what you do to God. I will never forget you.

Genuine request.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Financially by edo3(m): 7:26am On Dec 26, 2017
So u are looking for money to play bet9ja bah? u don get sure games wey u want stake..Dont be deceived o..

3 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Financially by thesicilian: 7:36am On Dec 26, 2017
People usually beg for money to eat, take care of their health or add to what they have to start a small scale business. But here you are begging for money to write a foreign exam!

3 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Financially by CryptoClub2018: 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
thesicilian:
People usually beg for money to eat, take care of their health or add to what they have to start a small scale business. But here you are begging for money to write a foreign exam!

You have the right to insult me. Don't worry, you can do so as much as you want because it is allowed. God does his things in the most unexpected way so if you can't, God will send someone to do it. Thanks
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Financially by CryptoClub2018: 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
edo3:
So u are looking for money to play bet9ja bah? u don get sure games wey u want stake..Dont be deceived o..

Thanks
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Financially by thesicilian: 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
CryptoClub2018:

You have the right to insult me. Don't worry, you can do so as much as you want because it is allowed. God does his things in the most unexpected way so if you can't, God will send someone to do it. Thanks
God will send no one, read your Bible.

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Financially by CryptoClub2018: 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
thesicilian:

God will send no one, read your Bible.

God will shock you bro. You don't know the God that I serve. He said that he will show Mercy to whom he will show Mercy to regardless of our sins. I will get the money, write the exams and perform excellently well. I'll testify and u will rejoice with me bro.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Financially by thesicilian: 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
CryptoClub2018:

God will shock you bro. You don't know the God that I serve. He said that he will show Mercy to whom he will show Mercy to regardless of our sins. I will get the money, write the exams and perform excellently well. I'll testify and u will rejoice with me bro.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Financially by Greatzeus(m): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
So you need 95k for an exam you might fail?
Or is there any guarantee you will be selected?
Going for masters overseas,and yet can't afford just TOEFL exam fees,how will you get the $$$$ to run the program?
Wish you well bro,though I don't believe a single word of what you said undecided

2 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Financially by SoftechBoss: 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
go make money here carry go write ur exam

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Financially by jachikea: 3:47am On Dec 27, 2017
I am thankful because somebody told me about https://paxful.com They are the best platform to trade in your Bitcoins!

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Financially by CryptoClub2018: 10:04am On Dec 27, 2017
Greatzeus:
Going for masters overseas,and yet can't afford just TOEFL exam fees,how will you get the $$$$ to run the program?
Wish you well bro,though I don't believe a single word of what you said undecided

You don't have to believe me. You are entitled to what you choose to believe. Don't worry, I will pass the exam and about the tuition fee,leave that to God for me. He will take care of that.
Don't pray for challenges that will make you find myself in this situation even though this should be the least of my problem but God knows.

Thanks anyway
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Financially by CryptoClub2018: 10:13am On Dec 27, 2017
SoftechBoss:
go make money here carry go write ur exam

Thanks
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Financially by hotobo(m): 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
you joined nairaland last week and start begging for money this week shocked

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Financially by vivalavida(m): 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
Greatzeus:

This is the first thing that came to my mind.
He can't pay for ordinary TOEFL and he wants to study abroad.
Dude is a con man
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Financially by CryptoClub2018: 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
hotobo:
you joined nairaland last week and start begging for money this week shocked

Lol, don't pray you experience what happened to me
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Financially by CryptoClub2018: 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
vivalavida:

This is the first thing that came to my mind.
He can't pay for ordinary TOEFL and he wants to study abroad.
Dude is a con man

Bro, everyone is not like you. That may be your way of life but that isn't my own way of life. I don't blame you though, but guess what? Someone will believe me and help me get out of this mess
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Financially by vivalavida(m): 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
CryptoClub2018:

Bro, everyone is not like you. That may be your way of life but that isn't my own way of life. I don't blame you though, but guess what? Someone will believe me and help me get out of this mess

Anybody here that helps you is a fool
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Financially by promzzy03: 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
If u lay ur hand on that money will advice u invest it and get multiples out of it and write the exam later.
Cause if u use the money and write the exam u might end up still begging.
Call me if ur interested in a real physical investment that will give u good returns in a short time.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Financially by calmG(m): 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
I've literally not eaten anything today...
But hopefully a neighbour might give me food b4 I sleep off...
Just be content bro...You have no idea what most people are passing through...
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Financially by calmG(m): 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
promzzy03:
If u lay ur hand on that money will advice u invest it and get multiples out of it and write the exam later.
Call me if ur interested in a real physical investment that will give u good returns in a short time.
I would have said I'm interested but investments is what is responsible for the shit I'm in ryt now... Work--Save--[s][/s]invest (think twice)
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Financially by promzzy03: 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
Well...invest wisely
calmG:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
I would have said I'm interested but investments is what is responsible for the shit I'm in ryt now... Work--Save--[s][/s]invest (think twice)
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Financially by CryptoClub2018: 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
promzzy03:

Bro, if you are conversant with those exams, you have at least a minimum of 8 weeks to prepare adequately well. The school I applied to will close the application by Feb 6,2018 and the least date I can register for d exam is Feb 5, 2018 and FEB 3 respectively from the ets website. I have mailed the assistant director of admission about this and he mailed back that since I will be writing d exam before the application deadline that he will be expecting my result and that I shouldn't worry.
To prepare adequately also, you must register on time and get your mind settled in preparation. So, if I shoioe get the money in full then I will register straight off. I have just 7 weeks so I can't do you bit.
Thanks anyway bro
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Financially by CryptoClub2018: 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
calmG:
I've literally not eaten anything today...
But hopefully a neighbour might give me food b4 I sleep off...
Just be content bro...You have no idea what most people are passing through...

I am.sorry about that bro. How I wish you are around, I have food stuffs I would have given to you. Where do u stay? If its somewhere close to Alakuko or Amje in lag
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Financially by CryptoClub2018: 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
vivalavida:

Anybody here that helps you is a fool

God bless you bro.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Financially by babatee1985(m): 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
If you have any concrete evidence about what you are saying, send your account details to my email with the evidence including your phone number. God bless your hustle!!

(1) (Reply)

Invest Today In Peninsula Homes Less Than A Min Drive From Lacampagne. / Earn $8 Per News Read, It Is A New Site. Enter For More Info / Best Lasting Investment (secret)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.