Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Is Garri And Soup D Best Food In Nigeria - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is Garri And Soup D Best Food In Nigeria (1601 Views)

Guy Accidentally Pays N1.2Million For A Plate Of Amala And Soup / What Language Is "GARRI" ? / Is Garri A Food Or A Snack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Garri And Soup D Best Food In Nigeria by jpilata(m): 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2010
A friend of mine told me from england that garri and soup is d best food in nigeria.I want to know if it is true,
Re: Is Garri And Soup D Best Food In Nigeria by Omen100(m): 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2012
j.pilata:
A friend of mine told me from england that garri and soup is d best food in nigeria.I want to know if it is true,

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, He may not be completely right but then, he was not far from the truth. My reasons are, its obvious that Garri & soup are commonly found in the kitchen of the average and ordinary Nigerians like our President jona wound say & the average & common Nigerians constitute 87% of the total Nigerian population & note, Garri have other subordinates, like Agpu or fufu, starch, amala, semovitta & others
Re: Is Garri And Soup D Best Food In Nigeria by emilyone(f): 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2012
why are guys finding it difficult to obey simple rules.

haven't you been told severally never to mention the forbidden word 'GARRI' in republic of Garri on Nairaland?
Re: Is Garri And Soup D Best Food In Nigeria by GARRIWARLORD(m): 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2012
Yes,your friend is absolutely right.. As far as garri is involved.. There is just that special configuration garri gives to every soup..

(1) (Reply)

How To Loss Your Weight - Simple Guide And Food. / How Would You Rate This Cake? / Practical Training On Small Chops And Supply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.