Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) (54379 Views)

Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) / I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen / Bus Conductor Wearing Waist Beads In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) by Enmas078(m): 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
i think they are talking about how dey wan arrange the babe for their son
Re: 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) by Flashh: 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
Biacan1:
Merry Xmas flashh baby boy
Ditto! Happy New Year to You Biacan in anticipation.

Were you banned on your main moniker?
Re: 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) by Chukzii(m): 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
The funny thing is that they may b tlkn abt the meeting they are coming 4rm, afterall that's not d only 'scantly' dressed grl they've seen
Re: 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
Flashh:

Ditto! Happy New Year to You Biacan in anticipation.

Were you banned on your main moniker?
Yes ooo nah one guy cause am sha...... I hope you're still playing that basketball oooo

Have fun today is all yours
Re: 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) by iswallker(m): 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
HeWrites:
The picture taken yesterday, by documentary photographer, Yagazie Emeze, shows two elderly ladies waiting for their food at a restaurant in Lagos, while staring at a scantily dressed lady...

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/it-not-hard-to-tell-topic-of.html

Na you dey stare nkt the women...

Besides what is scanty about the drezing..

Did u see the puzi...

Re: 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.
I love you
Re: 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) by Flashh: 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
Biacan1:
Yes ooo nah one guy cause am sha......
Hmm. You might have troubleshooted. You too sabi find trouble wella.

Well, that's Nairaland for you; where you are restricted to defend yourself against someone who first accused you.

How are you now going about the ban?

I hope you're still playing that basketball oooo
Yeah, I am still playing it. I do play mostly Saturdays.

Have fun today is all yours
Thanks babe. Hope same goes to you.
Re: 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) by Neoteny(m): 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
Fadiga24:
1st woman: What is the world turning into these days.

2nd woman : These children of nowadays nawao.

....not realizing that it's actually the niece of the 2nd woman
Re: 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
Flashh:
Hmm. You might have troubleshooted. You too sabi find trouble wella.

Well, that's Nairaland for you; where you are restricted to defend yourself against someone who first accused you.

How are you now going about the ban?

Yeah, I am still playing it. I do play mostly Saturdays.

Thanks babe. Hope same goes to you.
Flash I'm innocent oooo all this allegations are too much for me ooo
the guy was calling me names

Better keep playing cause that's what is good for your stature

thank you
Re: 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) by joenor(m): 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
Wetin the women fear na her cloth when she wear come. undecided
Re: 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) by Stormyweather(m): 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
Etuagievin:
but she is scantily dressed now. No gain-saying on that
I don't think she is. if you live in the island you'll know what scantily dressed is
Re: 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
smiley
Re: 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
She's long right?

Yeah, like buharis neck
Re: 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) by ddapoo(m): 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
am sure the first woman's head tie is longer than all the "thing" the girl has on

must girls dress near-naked?
Re: 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) by Daeylar(f): 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
And how does her dressing concern anyone?,
What is wrong with you guys sometimes?

1 Like

Re: 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) by bitchcrafts: 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
Daeylar:
And how does her dressing concern anyone?,
What is wrong with you guys sometimes?

Enough of your freewill bullsh!t. People also have the right to air their displeasure over what they deem obscene. Have you heard of cultural shock? Don't be such an hypocrite!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) by marvizzy(m): 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
Authoreety:
Audio of dia discussion or

Ar don... grin grin
Re: 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) by marvizzy(m): 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
Authoreety:
Audio of dia discussion or

Ar don... grin grin
Re: 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) by Daeylar(f): 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
bitchcrafts:
Enough of your freewill bullsh!t. [b]People also have the right to air their displeasure over what they deem obscene[. Have you heard of cultural shock? Don't be such an hypocrite!

Hypocrite.

How can you say people have the right to air their displeasure over what they deem obscene and I'm airing my displeasure over the fact that I consider what the op is doing unnecessary and you are attacking me?

What level of hypocrisy is that?

And you even have the guts to call me a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) by bitchcrafts: 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
Daeylar:

Hypocrite.

How can you say people have the right to air their displeasure over what they deem obscene and I'm airing my displeasure over the fact that I consider what you guys unnecessary and you are attacking me?

What level of hypocrisy is that?

And you even have the guts to call me a hypocrite.
What is culture shocking you there now?

Attack you? How? Have I abused any of your ancestors?

What level of emotional blackmailing are you at exactly, cos I can't remember painting u as a hypocrite. I only subliminally cautioned you.

And yes , the bra is culturally shocking me. Is she that poor she can't afford the one they call ''spaghetti" or what do they call it, if she can't afford a decent shirt? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) by chiasoka101: 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
A new meme has arrived
Re: 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) by Wisebisho: 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
Why can't they mind their business?
Re: 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) by calliope(f): 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
I don't see anything wrong in how she's dressed. People should express themselves however they deem fit suitable. Nigerians both old and young should learn to mind their business.

1 Like

Re: 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) by cybriz82(m): 4:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
ClitoPen:
See as she be like toothpick

Because ur own Sisters big like hippopotamus, pigs, and elephant abi?
Re: 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) by ClitoPen: 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
cybriz82:

Because ur own Sisters big like hippopotamus, pigs, and elephant abi?
Mumu
Re: 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) by Puzzypleazer: 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
smith666999:
lass lass, one mumu widower will marry them... I don't know what joy girls of this days derive from wearing exposing/revealing dresses.

though, this one could be worn at home n not in a restaurant serving people.
i no know Wetin some people derive from putting 666 for their name
Re: 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) by Greatzeus(m): 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
delzbaba:
how did this make front page abeg?what's the essence
Help us ask oh,the picture doesn't even correlate with the story,those women are not looking at the girl at all,check the pic again. Besides what is there to look,her dressing is modest enough

1 Like

Re: 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) by cybriz82(m): 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
ClitoPen:

Mumu

e pain u aburo oloshi...
Re: 2 Elderly Women & A Slay Queen At A Restaurant In Lagos (Photo) by ClitoPen: 5:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
cybriz82:

e pain u aburo oloshi...
Must be ur sister! I should hav known!!
Pls channel ur frustration elsewhere and get off my mention.....don't hav time for mistakes like u....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LADIES; Can You Rock This Outfit On Your Wedding Day? / Grace Okoro Adaeze Dethroned (Miss Nollywood Queen) / Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.