Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,038 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

God's Generals. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Generals. (714 Views)

God's Generals Book-bundle (5 Books) / Rest On Prophet T B Joshua – God’s Generals Are Going Home / God's Generals Any Heaven Concious Believer Should Listen To (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God's Generals. by sonofluc1fer: 10:28am On Dec 26, 2017
It's that time of the year, when God's Generals withdraw from the sheep, to hold serious discussions with the Almighty. The success of the next year will be tied to their prayers and fasting.

On the wings of jets, they are ushered into the presence of the Most High. Angels Gabriel,Michael and McAnthony stand guard outside God's tabernacle as they bow down in supplication to Hosanna.

'HOSANNA, HOSANNA in the highest. We worship you. We worship you'.
Hosanna looks at them. He surveys them, from one bald head to another, neatly dressed in the best suits Mammon can buy. Jesus sits at his right hand, sucking breast milk from his mother, the Holy Ghost.

For days, God's Generals will kneel before the Almighty, praying and fasting on behalf of the nation. This ritual will end on the 31st, when the faithful will gather like sheep in the temples of the most high, eager to hear what their representative has heard from Hosanna.

The day before the Great Crossover gatherings, after much toiling and sweat, they go into silence.

One, the tallest, approaches the Almighty.

'Hosanna, in the highest, we come before you today. We believe you see the suffering in our land and hear the cries of our people. We have come to cry on their behalf. That you protect them. That they will prosper despite the challenges. That they will grow in strenght. Lord, be their light. Do everything their government fails to do for them'

'Father, in the name of the God of myself, may your name be praised and honored. Ribabbatorobioko'.

He steps backward to rejoin the group, who have all got their eyes closed, their faces squeezed like rough sponge.

Hosanna clears his throat.. even Jesus stops sucking boobs and looks up at his dad. The Almighty steps down from his throne, his right hand scratching a butt-itch as he descended.

Angel Solo moved towards him, holding a tray containing a bottle of olive oil. Hosanna gets the oil, and moves towards his Generals.

To one, he says 'Tell them the next year, it will be their turn to shine. They will shine to be stars and leaders of their generation. But they must remain faithful to you. Unlike that Otobo girl '.

To another, he says 'tell them it will be their year of exploits. That billion naira temple was my best gift this year.'.

To yet another, he says 'it will be their year of unending miracles. Soar like an eagle. Stay fly like a private jet.'

'To you overflowing success. Your instagram page will continue to show forth my Glory.'

'You, tell them they year of double favors..whatever they have lost for my sake, i will return double to them.. even wives.'

They bow in worship to the Lord, chanting Amen in seven spiritual tongues, as they go back to their people, the Nigerian Christians.
Re: God's Generals. by correctguy101(m): 11:32am On Dec 26, 2017
Baba give me address na, like I don exhaust my list of Xmas flexing. Boys no get show today and I never tire

Re: God's Generals. by sonofluc1fer: 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
correctguy101:
Baba give me address na, like I don exhaust my list of Xmas flexing. Boys no get show today and I never tire
I never even start. Which syd you dey?
Re: God's Generals. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2017

WAITING FOR PEOPLE TO INVITE ME TO THEIR CROSSOVER SERVICE ON THE 31ST DEC, SO THAT I CAN IN 1 MINUTE, REMIND THEM HOW THEY'VE BEEN ATTENDING CROSSOVER SERVICES FOR THE PAST DECADE BUT EACH NEW YEAR GETS WORSE THAN THE LAST. undecided
Re: God's Generals. by sonofluc1fer: 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

...ROSSOVER SERVICES FOR THE PAST DECADE BUT EACH NEW YEAR GETS WORSE THAN THE LAST. undecided
A. GOD'S time is the best.

B. Keep confessing postively.

C. Bad times are there to test and strengthen our faith.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Factors That Hinders The Realization Of Our Dreams / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Splashes N25m On Less Privileged To Mark Birthday / Photos From, Pastor Enoch Adeboye’s 76th Birthday Celebration [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.