Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Why The Christians Find It Difficult To Believe In Quran - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The Christians Find It Difficult To Believe In Quran (714 Views)

Why Many Christians Find It Difficult To Be Holy / Honest Question To The Christians / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: It's Not Trump That They Hate, It's You, The Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Christians Find It Difficult To Believe In Quran by Abdulgaffar22: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2018
1. Muslims believe in Jesus as a mighty prophet of God (Qur'an19:30).
2. Muslims believe in Jesus miraculous birth(Qur'an21:91)
3. Muslims believe in the all the miracles performed by Jesus during his earthly ministry (Qur'an 5:110) .
4. Muslims believe in Jesus ascension to heaven (Qur'an 4:158)
5. Muslims believe in Jesus'2nd coming toward the end of the world (Qur'an 43:57-61)
Yet despite all these believes we have in Jesus Christ on the authority of Holy Qur'an , there are some Christians who insist that Qur'an is a book of lies and deception simply because it rejects Jesus crucifixion (Qur'an 4:157-158), the very foundation upon which the edifice of Christianity is erected. However, when you read and understand the major problems associated with doctrine of sin atonement through Jesus crucifixion, then you will realize the reason why Qur'an must reject Jesus crucifixion if the book is really what it claims to be; i:e the word of God.
These major problems are explained below.
1. Condemnation of an innocent and righteous soul for the sins he has never committed is illogical and act of injustice that is clearly forbidden in the Bible (Matthew 12:7, Proverb 17:15, Exodus 23:7, Psalm 34:22). Besides, Bible make it clear that any one that is crucified is accursed by God ( Galatians 3:13). How then are we to conceive a merciful God putting His beloved prophet under His curse when God of course knew that Jesus never did anything wrong?
2. It seems to give the believers a freedom to commit sin without any consequence. Telling the believers that they will no longer be held responsible for all their sins since one innocent man had already been held responsible on their behalf seems to imply that they are now free to commit sins as long as they believe in this atonement sacrifice. In fact, the resurrection of Jesus make this sin atonement doctrine to be even more illogical because if the punishment which Jesus received in place of the sinners is a continuous one and not temporary, then this can make the sinful believers to feel sorry for Jesus and become more remorseful. This may discourage them from committing more sin. But since according to the Christians, Jesus had been resurrected and the punishment received by Jesus in place of the sinners had already ended, then there is no any cause for alarm if the sinful believers in this doctrine seized this opportunity to commit more sins. In fact, one would expect the sinful believers to utilize and maximize this opportunity by committing more sins since the punishment for those sins had already been accomplished by Jesus on the cross in the time past. Have you now seen that atonement of sins through Jesus crucifixion is the most illogical concept you can ever think of!
3. It leaves no room for God's forgiveness. If God needs someone to “pay the price” for sin, does God ever really forgive anyone? Think about it. If you owe me a hundred dollars and I hold you to it unless someone pays me the owed sum, did I really forgive your debt? It seems not, especially since the very concept of forgiveness is about releasing a debt — not collecting it from someone else.
4. Atonement of sins through animal sacrifice and sincere repentance in the Old Testament is sufficient and perfect enough ( see Leviticus 16:21-30 and Ezekiel 33:10-16 ) to make the doctrine of atonement through Jesus crucifixion to be meaningless and unnecessary.
5. Repeatedly, the scriptures make it clear that one person can not die for the sin of another (Deuteronomy 24:16, Ezekiel 18:20-22, 2nd Chronicles 25:4, 2nd Kings 14:6, Jeremiah 31:30, Exodus 32:30-34, Psalm 49:7). Therefore, Jesus cannot die for our sins on the cross at Calvary.
6. Redemption through Jesus death on the cross cannot be actualised in the life of the Old Testament saints (like Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, Isaiah, Jeremiah etc) because this redemption work was yet to happen as at that time.Yet these people manage to earn their salvation and reconcilation back to God before they die (unless you can show me a biblical verse to prove that these old testament saints were in a state of damnation before Jesus crucifixion and that they are no longer in this state after Jesus crucifixion ).So if these old testament saints, who happened to be among the children of Adam, can gain eternal life without Jesus crucifixion, then there is alternative way also for other children of Adam to gain eternal life other than Jesus crucifixion. Therefore, there is no need for God to curse and condemn his beloved prophet almost Unclad on the cross before we can earn our salvation.
7. Jesus himself forgave sins freely even though he was yet to be supposedly crucified (Matthew 9:2 ). This again prove to us that God is not in need of Jesus death on the cross before He can forgive our sins.
Have you now seen the reason why Qur'an must reject Jesus crucifixion?
Re: Why The Christians Find It Difficult To Believe In Quran by festwiz(m): 10:07am On Jun 07, 2018
Stop wasting your time bro. Both books are ctrl c + ctrl v. Little editing in the middle. grin

#peace
Re: Why The Christians Find It Difficult To Believe In Quran by Samunique(m): 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
@OP.

No true Christian will accept Quran as the word of God. It's evident by what you posted up there that the spirit behind Islam is the spirit of Antichrist. The believers had been warned about this evil spirit , which if one takes a closer look at the Quran and the characteristics of the Islamic god, one will have no choice than to conclude that the god of Islam is not the same as the God of the bible. Though the writer of the Quran fraudulently included some of the bible characters and plagiarized some parts of it to brand the Quran and Islam. Yes I used the word "fraudulent," bcs, the Quran is always going in the opposite direction in some of the things the old and new testaments agreed upon unlike the Quran.

For instance, concerning the issue u raised in the op about the sacrifice/atonement for sin, both the old and new testaments agree on it. Lev 17:11, Rom 3:25, Lev 16:15-16, Heb 9:22 says, without the shedding of the blood there no remission of sin. And this is the Bible !

The Quran therefore, claiming to be from same God but denying the basic doctrine of the Bible concerning atonement for sin is hereby not compatible with the first two scriptures which agree on almost everything.

Now, u said in the op that the Muslims believe in Jesus, but I will tell u that they don't , what is the essence of their believing when they deny the most important aspect of His life? His Sonship, sacrificial death and resurrection?

The spirit of Islam is the spirit of Antichrist which,any spirit-filled believer knows quite well, it preaches another gospel entirely, and u know what the bible says about that? And it reads,

Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
Galatians 1:7-9.

3 Likes

Re: Why The Christians Find It Difficult To Believe In Quran by Abdulgaffar22: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
Christians are programmed to believe that forgiveness and remission of sins can ONLY be obtained by shedding of blood (Hebrews 9:22). Yet in 2nd Chronicles 7:14, God Almighty says “If My people, who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will FORGIVE THEIR SINS and will heal their land.”. Again in Isaiah 55:7, God Almighty declares; let the wicked forsake their ways and the unrighteous their thought. Let them turn to the LORD; He will have mercy on them, and to our God, for he will FREELY PARDON. Furthermore, in Ezekiel 33: 10-16, God says; “Son of man, say to the Israelites; this is what you are saying: our offenses and sins weigh us down, and we are wasting away because of them. How then can we live? Say to them: as surely as I live declares the sovereign Lord, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! Why will you die, people of Israel? Therefore, son of man say to your people… if someone, one who is wicked, REPENTS, that person’s former wickedness will not bring condemnation… And if I say to the wicked person, you will surely die, but they then turn from their sins and do what is just and right…follow the decree that gives life, and do no evil--that person will surely live: they will not die. NONE OF THE SINS that person has committed will be remembered against them. They have done what is just and right; they will surely live”. You can see that God did not ask the wicked sinners to shed any blood before their sins can be forgiven in all these verses. What He actually wants from them is sincere repentance from their sinful ways. However many Christian Scholars generally insist that the remission of sins can ONLY be obtained by vicarious blood sacrifice, and they cite as proof Leviticus 17:11 which says: “For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls; for it is the blood that makes an atonement for the soul.” But does this verse clearly teach that blood is the ONLY means God has provided to make atonement? Certainly not! The verse quoted above says; “for it is the blood that makes an atonement for the soul.”. The verse did not say; “for it is ONLY the blood that makes an atonement for the soul.” In the Torah, blood sacrifices were not the only path to atonement; there were other ways to achieve forgiveness. For example, INCENSE was served to atone for the people in Numbers 16:46-47. Again, GIVING OF CHARITY is described in Exodus 30:15-16 and Numbers 31:50 as "MAKING ATONEMENT FOR YOUR SOUL"– the same expression used in Leviticus 17:11 quoted above. In fact, King Solomon prophesied that the Jewish people would earn forgiveness for their sins in the land of their enemies by sincere repentance and prayer where they could not have access to blood atonement sacrifices; "If they RETURN TO YOU WITH ALL THEIR HEART AND WITH ALL THEIR SOUL in the land of their enemies who have taken them captive, and PRAY TO YOU TOWARD their LAND which You have given to their fathers, the CITY which You have chosen, and the HOUSE which I have built for Your name; then hear their prayer and their supplication in heaven Your dwelling place, and maintain their cause, and FORGIVE Your people who have sinned against You and ALL THEIR TRANSGRESSIONS which they have transgressed against You…” (I Kings 8:46-50). See how King Solomon prophesied how God would forgive the sins of the Israelites if they repent and pray toward the house of God in Jerusalem just like the Muslims used to pray toward the house of God in Mecca. Again, when Daniel advised the King Nebuchadnezzar on how he would atone for his sins and his iniquities, he did not ask the King to shed any blood. Read what he asked the King to do:"Therefore, O king, let my counsel be acceptable unto you, and break off your sins by PRACTICING RIGHTEOUSNESS, and your iniquities by SHOWING MERCY TO THE POOR (Daniel 4:27)". All these facts prove that Hebrew 9:22 is WRONG by asserting that without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins.
Re: Why The Christians Find It Difficult To Believe In Quran by enilove(m): 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
Christians are programmed to believe that forgiveness and remission of sins can ONLY be obtained by shedding of blood (Hebrews 9:22). Yet in 2nd Chronicles 7:14, God Almighty says “If My people, who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will FORGIVE THEIR SINS and will heal their land.”. Again in Isaiah 55:7, God Almighty declares; let the wicked forsake their ways and the unrighteous their thought. Let them turn to the LORD; He will have mercy on them, and to our God, for he will FREELY PARDON. Furthermore, in Ezekiel 33: 10-16, God says; “Son of man, say to the Israelites; this is what you are saying: our offenses and sins weigh us down, and we are wasting away because of them. How then can we live? Say to them: as surely as I live declares the sovereign Lord, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! Why will you die, people of Israel? Therefore, son of man say to your people… if someone, one who is wicked, REPENTS, that person’s former wickedness will not bring condemnation… And if I say to the wicked person, you will surely die, but they then turn from their sins and do what is just and right…follow the decree that gives life, and do no evil--that person will surely live: they will not die. NONE OF THE SINS that person has committed will be remembered against them. They have done what is just and right; they will surely live”. You can see that God did not ask the wicked sinners to shed any blood before their sins can be forgiven in all these verses. What He actually wants from them is sincere repentance from their sinful ways. However many Christian Scholars generally insist that the remission of sins can ONLY be obtained by vicarious blood sacrifice, and they cite as proof Leviticus 17:11 which says: “For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls; for it is the blood that makes an atonement for the soul.” But does this verse clearly teach that blood is the ONLY means God has provided to make atonement? Certainly not! The verse quoted above says; “for it is the blood that makes an atonement for the soul.”. The verse did not say; “for it is ONLY the blood that makes an atonement for the soul.” In the Torah, blood sacrifices were not the only path to atonement; there were other ways to achieve forgiveness. For example, INCENSE was served to atone for the people in Numbers 16:46-47. Again, GIVING OF CHARITY is described in Exodus 30:15-16 and Numbers 31:50 as "MAKING ATONEMENT FOR YOUR SOUL"– the same expression used in Leviticus 17:11 quoted above. In fact, King Solomon prophesied that the Jewish people would earn forgiveness for their sins in the land of their enemies by sincere repentance and prayer where they could not have access to blood atonement sacrifices; "If they RETURN TO YOU WITH ALL THEIR HEART AND WITH ALL THEIR SOUL in the land of their enemies who have taken them captive, and PRAY TO YOU TOWARD their LAND which You have given to their fathers, the CITY which You have chosen, and the HOUSE which I have built for Your name; then hear their prayer and their supplication in heaven Your dwelling place, and maintain their cause, and FORGIVE Your people who have sinned against You and ALL THEIR TRANSGRESSIONS which they have transgressed against You…” (I Kings 8:46-50). See how King Solomon prophesied how God would forgive the sins of the Israelites if they repent and pray toward the house of God in Jerusalem just like the Muslims used to pray toward the house of God in Mecca. Again, when Daniel advised the King Nebuchadnezzar on how he would atone for his sins and his iniquities, he did not ask the King to shed any blood. Read what he asked the King to do:"Therefore, O king, let my counsel be acceptable unto you, and break off your sins by PRACTICING RIGHTEOUSNESS, and your iniquities by SHOWING MERCY TO THE POOR (Daniel 4:27)". All these facts prove that Hebrew 9:22 is WRONG by asserting that without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins.

No true Christian would leave Christianity and follow Islam.

Islam is fake and satanic.

Think about the life of Muhammad and all this wickedness Muslims are exhibiting globally nowadays, you see nothing but evil upon evil .

John 4:22 KJV
Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

Muhammad was an Arab from pagan and idolatry family and pagan nation but the prophets of the Bible were all Jews from a holy nation .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Christians Find It Difficult To Believe In Quran by Samunique(m): 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:

Your are neither here no there, do not some of the scriptures you quoted confirm the blood atones for sin ?
Meanwhile show me one righteous man in this world who is without sin??

I know u are a Muslim, and u will not understand the concept of inbred and actual sin, then of the redemption, salvation and eternal life bcs it is alien to Islam.
Islam provides no salvation, no mater how hard u labor your afterlife is still not guaranteed. Quran 19:71-72.
Re: Why The Christians Find It Difficult To Believe In Quran by Primesky(m): 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
Why should any Christian follow Islam, when your prophet himself said he doesn't know where or what will happen to him?, how can you be sure yourself, or are you more holy than your prophet Mohammed?.

We Christians, have a sure foundation on Jesus Christ which cannot be contradicted, even your Quran authenticated his Lordship.

Jesus Christ is the way. Repent, receive Jesus Christ today and be saved.

1 Like

Re: Why The Christians Find It Difficult To Believe In Quran by enilove(m): 2:31am On Jun 08, 2018
WHICH CHRISTIAN WOULD LEAVE JESUS AND FOLLOW ALLAH ,WHO COULD NOT PROTECT THE CHILDREN OF HIS PROPHET .

Muhammad had both sons and daughters, the first of whom was al-Qaasim, he died in childhood. Then came Zaynab, and it was said that she was older than al-Qaasim; then Ruqayyah, Umm Kulthoom and Faatimah. It was said concerning each of them that she was older than her two sisters. It was narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas that Ruqayyah was the oldest of the three and that Umm Kulthoom was the youngest. Then ‘Abd-Allaah was born to him. There is some dispute as to whether he was born after his Prophethood began or before. Some scholars said that he was born after his Prophethood began. These children were all born from Khadeejah and he had no children from any other wife. Then Ibraaheem was born to him from his concubine Maariyah al-Qibtiyyah in 8 AH. (Zaad al-Ma’aad , 1/103).
So the sons and daughters of the Prophet were all born to him from his wife Umm al-Mu’mineen Khadeejah , apart from Ibraaheem, who was born from the Prophet’s concubine Maariyah . According to the most correct opinion, he had seven children, three boys and four girls. The boys were:
1- al-Qaasim
2- ‘Abd-Allaah
3- Ibraaheem
And the girls were:
1- Zaynab
2- Ruqayyah
3- Umm Kulthoom
4- Faatimah
All of his children died during his lifetime, apart from Faatimah who died after him .

BUT JESUS , THE GIVER OF LIFE RAISED DEAD CHILDREN BACK TO LIFE :

Mark 5:39-42 KJV
And when he was come in, he saith unto them, Why make ye this ado, and weep? the damsel is not dead, but sleepeth.
[40] And they laughed him to scorn. But when he had put them all out, he taketh the father and the mother of the damsel, and them that were with him, and entereth in where the damsel was lying.
[41] And he took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha cumi; which is, being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise.
[42] And straightway the damsel arose, and walked; for she was of the age of twelve years. And they were astonished with a great astonishment.

THE GOD OF ISRAEL IS NOT THE GOD OF THE ARABS CALLED ALLAH WHO COULD NOT GIVE LIFE TO THE DEAD.

THAT IS WHY WE FIND IT HELLISH TO BELIEVE THE QURAN .

2 Likes

Re: Why The Christians Find It Difficult To Believe In Quran by dalaman: 2:32am On Jun 08, 2018
"Christianity says the creator of the universe had an affair with a married virgin and had a son from the illicit affair. This son was crucified by the Romans but some how he died for my sins. A holy ghost did something in there and now I'll get salvation. Confusing principles.

Muhammad after he was told this madness created a more sensible religion" - H. M

2 Likes

Re: Why The Christians Find It Difficult To Believe In Quran by enilove(m): 2:45am On Jun 08, 2018
dalaman:
"Christianity says the creator of the universe had an affair with a married virgin and had a son from the illicit affair. This son was crucified by the Romans but some how he died for my sins. A holy ghost did something in there and now I'll get salvation. Confusing principles.

Muhammad after he was told this madness created a more sensible religion" - H. M

Meaning Islam is a man-made religion.

As per the Christianity , who did God have affair with when He created Adam ?

To you , it may be a confusing principle, but to us , it is the power of our God at work.

1 Corinthians 1:18-19 KJV
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. [19] For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Christians Find It Difficult To Believe In Quran by tintingz(m): 5:43am On Jun 08, 2018
Religion Superiority and delusion.

Why Muslims not believe in Bible or believe in Buddha scriptures or Hindu scriptures or Yoruba traditional sayings?

The same questions should be asked.

1 Like

Re: Why The Christians Find It Difficult To Believe In Quran by CAPSLOCKED: 8:10am On Jun 08, 2018
dalaman:

HAHAHAHA grin
Re: Why The Christians Find It Difficult To Believe In Quran by Maamin(m): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
Must Christians believe in the Koran to validate it? kiss
Re: Why The Christians Find It Difficult To Believe In Quran by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
Whoever isn't asking questions regarding Jesus,Muhammad,Buddha,Krishna,Hindu,Ifa and so on is not a Christian because a true Christian must know how to solve the mystery behind all forms of worship. That's why Jesus "confidently" sent His followers to go and meet people in their homes to preach and teach them the truth about God and pure worship, Jesus is so sure that none of all these religions have something worthwhile to say than the things He has taught His own followers. The Quran came from Muhammad (an Arabian) probably a descendant of Ishmael (Abraham's first child). Regarding this man "Ishmael" God's angel declared "he'll become a trouble maker, killing people and being killed" Genesis 16:11,12 this means Ishmael's race will become terrorists throughout the world always killing innocent people while war mongers will also be killing them in retaliation! Moreover God plainly told Abraham "i have heard your plea for Ishmael your first born son and i will greatly increase his children but MY COVENANT (for worship) WILL BE ESTABLISHED WITH ISAAC the child that Sarah your (legal) wife will born for you" Genesis 17:20,21 So there is no expectations of divine guidance or inspired writings from the race of Ishmael! What is expected of his race is (1) they shall become many (2) they shall become terrorists. So any real Bible student(Christian) has no reason to consider any written form of documents called inspired writings from that race. Moreover whenever the true God is sending a prophet on an unexpected mission that people haven't heard or forewarned about, God always empower such a messenger with miraculous works as a proof of God's backing like Moses,Elijah,Jesus and many others, but Muhammad performed NO signs to back up his claim as being sent by the God of Israel! Again God won't send a prophet to people who knew about HIS laws,the people living in Mecca knew nothing about God's laws because they were raw pagans so what exactly has Muhammad come to remind them?
Re: Why The Christians Find It Difficult To Believe In Quran by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
Islam is purely Man made political Movement with element of worship of Meccan Allah. Savage to the Core.

Everything Islam is all sensual, physical, vindictive, envy with little moral and spiritual bearings.

1 Like

Re: Why The Christians Find It Difficult To Believe In Quran by Ayomivic(m): 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
It is the Scripture that revealed that Jesus is the Saviour. Many of the past prophet revealed his identities
also it is the hadith that revealed Muhammed to be false prophet.

Muhammed the prophet that did not know the different between the Holy Spirit and Angel Gabriel.

Prophet that did not know if he wil be saved

Muhammed the prophet that can not differenciate the voice of Allah to the voice of Satan

Muhammed that only received revelation that favour him

Muhammed the only prophet that was punished by Angel before he was given revelation

Muhammed the greatest prophet without a single backing of the pass prophets

Muhammed the prophet whom his follower are trying hard to find a place for him in Jewish book and Christian book

Muhammed the false prophet of Allah.
Re: Why The Christians Find It Difficult To Believe In Quran by luvmijeje(f): 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
It's vice versa. Muslims also find it difficult to believe in the Bible.
Re: Why The Christians Find It Difficult To Believe In Quran by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
luvmijeje:
It's vice versa. Muslims also find it difficult to believe in the Bible.
Oh that's a simple one! It's the Arab world that is against the Bible because the God of Israel has denied them for so long and instead HE kept killing them whenever they come against HIS people. There are eight past world Powers (1) Egypt (2) Assyrians {Southern Iran} (3) Babylon {Iraq} (4) Persia with Midians {Northern Iran in alliance with orientals} (5) Greece (6) Rome (7) England (cool England and America. So the first four world powers are Arabs therefore it's after they've killed Muhammad that they started planning to recover their dominance over the world but it's too late. That's why they're forming alliance to use religion as a tool to gather troops, they believed that Rome was able to rule the world longer due to the influence of the Roman Catholic Church (religión). So Arabians themselves don't believe in Muhammad till now, they're only using his name to achieve their aims! They know that Muhammad has nothing to do with the true God that is why they're forcing people to accept Islam, if any of their children decides to become a Christian or claims to believe in the God of Israel apart from Muhammad they'll kill him because they're seeing such ones as enemies of their ambition!
Re: Why The Christians Find It Difficult To Believe In Quran by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
The Arabs that killed Muhammad were annoyed because of their slaves that followed him, he taught them that they're not slaves to anyone but to God, the slaves loved Muhammad since he's a source of freedom for them,the slave masters wanted their slaves back, the slaves were ready to die than return to slavery, this led to war between the owners and Muhammad, the slaves were ready to die for Muhammad who is helping them to gain liberty so Muhammad ran away with surviving slaves to exile in Medina. The slave masters refused to let go there investment until Muhammad was killed but the slaves later multiplied under a general in the army following Muhammad, they returned to Mecca for a showdown, the King of Mecca and all the inhabitants surrendered for the approaching fierce army that's prepared to take over Mecca or cause a holocaust. That's how Mecca became subdued by Muslims after the death of Muhammad and the Muslims went directly into the Kabah to remove all their deities and to destroy them so whoever wants to remain alive must become a Muslim! During the early 80s there was a video showing how Islam was established but after much scrutiny they discovered it doesn't portray Islam as a religion of peace so they stopped showing it! Ever since then Muslims can't come up with a video to tell the life history of Muhammad and how Islam was established unlike the Churches who can prove that Jesus remained a peaceful man till death, Muhammad fought with swords alongside his followers to protect his life! Though it was his own people that killed him but they later learnt a bitter lesson that Muhammad would have been their easy channel to regain world power so that's what they're trying to do now! They know that the Bible is authentic and everything in it is undeniable but they'll deny it out of spite and rather cling unto the Quran that they themselves aren't willing to obey, that's why they can't agree on same standards despite their claims that the Quran is divine, they find it difficult to come to terms as to unified form of rules!

(1) (Reply)

New Creation In Christ Is God's Work Only / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Breaks Record, Declare Father Of ‘apple Babies’ / See How The Lion Himself Unites Separated Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.