Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

To The New Chamillionaire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / To The New Chamillionaire (1216 Views)

Darey Ft. Chamillionaire On ‘the Way You Are’ - Listen Here / Darey Art Alade Records With Us Rapper Chamillionaire / Chamillionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The New Chamillionaire by flababa(m): 3:28am On Feb 28, 2007
I believe that i am not the only one that has have had about the NIERIAN,  I am a very good fan of the Grammy award winner for the BEST RAP PERFORMANCE with his song. This guy in question is a Nigerian born rapper from oyo state. He his Hakeem Saraki,  What do you all feel about the guy,

Re: To The New Chamillionaire by jaybaby(f): 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2007
Re: To The New Chamillionaire by 1forall: 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2007
afi flababa naa
Re: To The New Chamillionaire by daprince: 7:18am On Mar 04, 2007
I think the dude is good (even though I'm no fan of hip hop). I got to know that he was Nigerian when I was talking to Tony Tetuila and saw the photos Tony took with his pop. It felt good knowing that some Nigerian kid is doing fine.
Hey Jay, how did u get your stats that 80% of men are impotent? (just wondering here plz).
Re: To The New Chamillionaire by iice(f): 9:14am On Mar 04, 2007
Like arent there enuff topics on his being a nigerian So he has some nice songs and talks like he's rapping. Good for him that he is doing his thang.

(1) (Reply)

Who Fine Pass? / P Diddy's Huse Pics / Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Has The Highest Number Of Fans On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.