Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

7 Strangest Planets That Will Blow Your Mind - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Strangest Planets That Will Blow Your Mind (2927 Views)

Absence Of Life Forms On All Planets Close To Earth, Should We Be Worried? / 13 Of The Most Beautiful Planets In The Universe / Strangest Things In Nature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Strangest Planets That Will Blow Your Mind by TimmyPapa(m): 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
7. The Three Sun Planet
Imagine this: a planet with either constant daylight or triple sunrises and sunsets each day depending on the seasons (which last longer than human lifetimes).
Located about 340 light years from Earth in the constellation Centaurus, HD 131399Ab is believed to be about 16 million years old, making it one of the youngest exoplanets discovered to date. With a temperature of 850 kelvins (about 1,070 F or 580 C) and weighing in....... Read More

5. The Dark Planet

It may be hard to imagine a planet blacker than coal, but that's what astronomers say they've discovered in our home galaxy with NASA's Kepler space telescope An alien world blacker than coal, the darkest planet known, has been discovered in the galaxy. Orbiting only about three million miles out from its star, the Jupiter-size gas giant planet, dubbed TrES-2b, is heated to 1,800 degrees Fahrenheit (980 degrees Celsius). Yet the apparently inky world appears to reflect almost none of the starlight that shines on it, according to a new study.... Read More

3.The Diamond Planet

Research suggests the planet has no water at all, and appears to be composed primarily of carbon (as graphite and diamond), iron, silicon carbide, and, possibly, some silicates. The study estimates that at least a third of the planet’s mass – the equivalent of about three Earth masses – could be diamond.

55 Cancri e (abbreviated 55 Cnc e, also named Janssen), is an exoplanet in the orbit of its Sun-like host star 55 Cancri A. The mass of the exoplanet is about 8.63 Earth masses and its diameter is about twice that of the Earth,.......

. Methuselah Planet ............

Read More about these amazing planet here @Afro9jaland We bring to you The best of discovery and knowlwdge
https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/12/strangest-planets-that-exist-but-you.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Strangest Planets That Will Blow Your Mind by kingxsamz(m): 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
HeyCorleone:
Can't see no difference. I have always felt Tonto is one pretty lady. She just wanted a surgery so bad. The reason was a blatant lie.

Still why you said she looks like a goddess is quite unsettling. Have you seen one before?

(Quote) (Report) 1582 Likes (Like) 98 Shares (Share)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Strangest Planets That Will Blow Your Mind by TimmyPapa(m): 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: 7 Strangest Planets That Will Blow Your Mind by Jbfranklin: 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
kingxsamz:

(Quote) (Report) 1582 Likes (Like) 98 Shares (Share)
1852 likes but you have only 800+ views...
I smell robots everywhere...
Re: 7 Strangest Planets That Will Blow Your Mind by Finstar: 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
Jbfranklin:

1852 likes but you have only 800+ views...
I smell robots everywhere...

That's a text, be observant next time.

1 Like

Re: 7 Strangest Planets That Will Blow Your Mind by Davechuks360(m): 11:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
Re: 7 Strangest Planets That Will Blow Your Mind by seunlayi(m): 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
Let Nigeria go and invest towards mining those diamonds

1 Like

Re: 7 Strangest Planets That Will Blow Your Mind by Moblord(m): 6:08am On Dec 27, 2017
I guess that plannet is the hell fire we've been hearing about
Re: 7 Strangest Planets That Will Blow Your Mind by TimmyPapa(m): 9:18am On Dec 27, 2017
seunlayi:
Let Nigeria go and invest towards mining those diamonds
will you join in mining
Re: 7 Strangest Planets That Will Blow Your Mind by TimmyPapa(m): 9:19am On Dec 27, 2017
Moblord:
I guess that plannet is the hell fire we've been hearing about
lols which of the planets oo
Re: 7 Strangest Planets That Will Blow Your Mind by ericsimons18: 11:24am On Dec 27, 2017
Jbfranklin:
1852 likes but you have only 800+ views... I smell robots everywhere...

How can u be that smart and yet so dumb ...
Re: 7 Strangest Planets That Will Blow Your Mind by ericsimons18: 11:25am On Dec 27, 2017
Jbfranklin:
1852 likes but you have only 800+ views... I smell robots everywhere...

Re: 7 Strangest Planets That Will Blow Your Mind by Jbfranklin: 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
ericsimons18:

I am very sorry for my inability to distinguish a web page from an actual PNG..

I want to be "smart" but I don't see myself making a comment about being that...

my actions to do not portray that , though your response was insulting, I still believe that I was practically at they Odd side with my comment ..

Sorry..
Re: 7 Strangest Planets That Will Blow Your Mind by Moblord(m): 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
TimmyPapa:
lols which of the planets oo
The red one like volcano
Re: 7 Strangest Planets That Will Blow Your Mind by KendrickAyomide: 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
ericsimons18:

lmao, Bros no kill me with laff abeg
Re: 7 Strangest Planets That Will Blow Your Mind by TimmyPapa(m): 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
Moblord:
The red one like volcano
Well the planet temperature dus evaporate mountains

1 Like

Re: 7 Strangest Planets That Will Blow Your Mind by ericsimons18: 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
Jbfranklin:

I am very sorry for my inability to distinguish a web page from an actual PNG..

I want to be "smart" but I don't see myself making a comment about being that...

my actions to do not portray that , though your response was insulting, I still believe that I was practically at they Odd side with my comment ..

Sorry..

Well said ... and for this , there's hope for u. Happy New Year in advance. Peace .
Re: 7 Strangest Planets That Will Blow Your Mind by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:30am On Dec 28, 2017
They keep deceiving the masses with all these professional graphics and computer generated images. Planets ke..
Re: 7 Strangest Planets That Will Blow Your Mind by Jbfranklin: 8:06am On Dec 28, 2017
ericsimons18:

Well said ... and for this , there's hope for u. Happy New Year in advance. Peace .
is their really hope for me....
thanks tho...

(1) (Reply)

He Used Nigerian Jiu Jutsu Martial Arts On A Wild Bear, And This Happened. / Resumption Date For Unilorin / University Admission Without Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.