Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

University Admission Without Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Admission Without Jamb (2932 Views)

2014/2015 CROWN POLYTECHNIC Offer Admission Without UTME!!! / I Need Admission Without Jamb Into Any University. / Free Admission Without Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Admission Without Jamb by Wilscon: 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2010
UNIVERSITY ADMISSION WITHOUT JAMB IN NIGERIA,

Dear Prospective JAMB CANDIDATES,

Do you know that about 1.4Million candidates wrote the last JAMB in March,2010?Only 867,000 candidates scored up to the required cut off mark of 180points??Implying that 533,000 candidates FAILED!!!!!!!!! What if i let you know that out of the 867,000 candidates, a total of 340,000 will NOT be offered admission.It follows that only 527,000 WILL offered admission eventually by Nigerian universities this year.

Are you with me? if so follow me to do a little mathematics:530,000+340,00=873,000 candidates will not have anything to do with University Admission this year,2009/2010 and 2010/2011 session.If look at the monetary aspect of it, will see that JAMB is making mince meat of students in Nigeria every year.Lets take the price of the form and other logistics at N4,500.Multiply N4,500 by 1.4Million candidates,equals N6Billion plus,do the math and see by yourself.And very soon,JAMB will make double this amount again and again.

DO YOU WANT TO CONTINUE WASTING TIME AT HOME AND MAKING JAMB RICH EACH PASSING YEAROR YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW TO SECURE UNIVERSITY ADMISSION WITHOUT JAMB IN NIGERIA!!!!!!!THEN READ ON

Meanwhile,JAMB Registrar,Prof Dibu OJERINDE did describe this year admission to university as ---survival of the fittest-- adding that unless something urgent is done about it,we will continue to have lot of people waiting endlessly for admission every year.

University Education is of great advantage to the beneficiaries and the society.The average Nigerian youth desires to gain from University Education and UTME-JAMB is not the only way to actualize this dream.The proble of Nigerian youths is lack of information.You will agree with that Application of the Knowledge/Information is power.

I was a victim of this JAMB palaver until I discovered the truth and nothing but the truth of NO JAMB ADMISSION IN NIGERIA and I benefited from it.I am ready to spill the beans of this discovery to ALL NIGERIA STUDENTS.

It is on this strength that we have prepared a compendium of detailed step by step information on how one can secure university admission and pursue any dream course of your choice WITHOUT UTME-JAMB IN Nigeria.Its authentic and will save you all the hassles of university Admission.

Contact us NOW for further information on this revolutionary breakthrough information.

Text your full names,email address,Gsm number ,location to 0802 7235445

OR mail to

Email: nojambdegree@yahoo.co.uk

To your success,

Williams,I
Wilscon Consult.
Re: University Admission Without Jamb by Amenyin: 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2010
Hey Wilscon,

This is a good information,at least to help the teeming Nigeriam student make inform decision.How do i get the exacts details?
Amenyin
Re: University Admission Without Jamb by Wilscon: 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2010
All Respondent,

This is to acknowledge all those who reacted to this topic and request for further information.We will be attending to all in a moment.Be rest assured that University Admission without JAMB will solve your tertiary education problem

Regards,
Wilscon
Re: University Admission Without Jamb by Wilscon: 9:22am On Sep 29, 2010
Dr Adekunle,which university?
Re: University Admission Without Jamb by Wilscon: 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2010
To all those who took action regarding the subject:You are on your right way.Apply all the strategies/methods and you will surely see the results.Dont allow JAMB to frustrate you,any longer.
Regards,
Wilscon
Re: University Admission Without Jamb by Amenyin: 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2011
Thanks for the information.Its revealing and I have taken steps already.I recommend same info to others young Nigerians who wants to free theMselves from the chains of JAMB

(1) (Reply)

Afe Babalola University In Admission Scandal - Help! / Supply of (back 2 School) Shoes To Nursery, Primary And Secondary Schools / Seminar Topics In Medical Laboratory Science (haematology Specialty)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.