Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Christmas: The Hypocrisy Of Protestants - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christmas: The Hypocrisy Of Protestants (367 Views)

Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) / Christmas: The Hypocrisy Of Protestants / Christmas, The Best Season Of The Year Worldwide! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas: The Hypocrisy Of Protestants by Swizbank: 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
I am just wondering this evening. It came to my mind like a flash how all my non catholic friends keep wishing me and themselves happy Christmas ; yet tomorrow they will be the first to criticize catholic and Mary.
I can't forget the day one of them called me an idol worshiper.

Now the question is: Can you celebrate Christmas without celebrating Mary? Who are you then cerebrating. As a matter of fact Christmas should be 50% of Mary, because she is at the center of the stage, and also a reason for the season.

Protestant churches should stop criticizing catholic because catholics never end their prayers by "In Marys name". All catholic prayers end "in Jesus name". Mary is being asked to pray for us; the same way you queue up waiting for your pastor to pray for you.
Why should you ask Your pastor or daddy to pray for you I thought the bible says "No one goes to the father except by me", why running to your pastor when you have imaginary dreams or about going for a job interview, when you can simply call on Jesus. Hypocrisy is a vice my people.

You blame us for using statues yet you stand on queues to whorsip Adeboyes Chair, then you should ask yourself questions.

Mary is a womb that carried Jesus. Jesus is God. Therefore Mary Carried God. Every human has 50 % of his/her genes from mother and the other 50% from the father. Jesus has no biological father, so medically speaking, Jesus has 100% of his genes from from Mary. Holy spirit is not flesh and blood, so we can't say whether He has genes.
So assuming Jesus had a reason for blood transfusion or organ transplant, the surest bet is Mary. What does this mean? It means that Mary has some "Godly" genes. And therefore is qualified to pray for us to his son.

Anybody that has a superior argument should bring it on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SToLj4N4guA
Re: Christmas: The Hypocrisy Of Protestants by Swizbank: 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
Re: Christmas: The Hypocrisy Of Protestants by hatchy(f): 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
@Op, please go and borrow some sense.

Anyway.....

1 Like

Re: Christmas: The Hypocrisy Of Protestants by HeyCorleone(m): 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
Born again Protestants won't like this.
Re: Christmas: The Hypocrisy Of Protestants by Swizbank: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
hatchy:
@Op, please go and borrow some sense.

Anyway.....
Evidence of being intellectually blank.
Re: Christmas: The Hypocrisy Of Protestants by coluka: 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
How can u be asking Mary to pray for you when she obviously can't pray for you because she is dead?
Re: Christmas: The Hypocrisy Of Protestants by labelle123(f): 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
gbam on point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas: The Hypocrisy Of Protestants by Swizbank: 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
coluka:
How can u be asking Mary to pray for you when she obviously can't pray for you because she is dead?
She is not dead. She is living because Jesus is living.
Mary has some Godly genetics, so saying that she is dead means that Jesus is also dead?
Re: Christmas: The Hypocrisy Of Protestants by Swizbank: 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, please let's educate people. This is a well refined topic that shouldn't die here please.

(1) (Reply)

Freeze Blasts Nigerian Pastors, Pentecostal Christians On Tithing Again / You Have The Right To Remain Silent / When Does Lent 2018 Start?key Dates, How Long It Lasts And The Meaning Behind It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.