Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

4 Months Old Baby Attacked By Raccoon While She Was Asleep (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Months Old Baby Attacked By Raccoon While She Was Asleep (photos) (616 Views)

VIDEO: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me / My Brother Ejaculated On Me While I Was Asleep: Please Advise Me Else... / Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Months Old Baby Attacked By Raccoon While She Was Asleep (photos) by Adverts247: 12:29am On Dec 27, 2017
Source - .COM

Few days before Christmas, this 4-month-old baby was viciously attacked by a raccoon while she was asleep and the animal snuck into her home.

The cute little baby girl underwent surgery, which required 65 stitches to her face, and is on a long road to recovery.

Our prayers are certainly with her as we wish her quick recovery…

Source : http://www..com/2017/12/4-month-old-baby-attacked-by-raccoon.html

Re: 4 Months Old Baby Attacked By Raccoon While She Was Asleep (photos) by Adverts247: 12:29am On Dec 27, 2017
Re: 4 Months Old Baby Attacked By Raccoon While She Was Asleep (photos) by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 27, 2017
I decree that wherever that baby is, may new life and divine rejuvenation locate her this minute.

I need to see that racoon caught, roasted and used as peppersoup
Re: 4 Months Old Baby Attacked By Raccoon While She Was Asleep (photos) by ogaJona(m): 12:38am On Dec 27, 2017
useless raccoon, nearly disfigured this fine baby
Re: 4 Months Old Baby Attacked By Raccoon While She Was Asleep (photos) by SaintAlbert53: 2:25am On Dec 27, 2017
oh sad...where did the mother or father go to leaving four months old baby all alone
Re: 4 Months Old Baby Attacked By Raccoon While She Was Asleep (photos) by bro4u: 3:11am On Dec 27, 2017
SaintAlbert53:
oh sad...where did the mother or father go to leaving four months old baby all alone
Don't mind all these new generation parent that loves quickie more than any other thing.

(1) (Reply)

Mother Tattoos Her Son’s Face On Her Back / Why Were Male Children Preferred Over Female Children? Partriarchy? / A Monster Dad Beats His Little Child Brutally As He Makes His Wife To Film Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.