Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Investors Dump 40% Stocks Over Poor Corporate Governance - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investors Dump 40% Stocks Over Poor Corporate Governance (10266 Views)

Bolt, Uber Drivers Are Now Selling Their Cars Over Poor Economy – Association / Merchants Dump POS, Inactive Terminals Hit 131,201 / Investors Dump Diamond Bank Shares Amid Fears Over Company’s Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investors Dump 40% Stocks Over Poor Corporate Governance by mgbadike81: 7:41am On Dec 27, 2017
seguno2:

According to some shallow nairalanders, it is about packaging in order to make people comfortable enough to trust you with their money so you can scam them. shocked

unfortunately, there's some element of truth in what he wrote, Nigerians always self destroy themselves due to their tendency to live above their means.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investors Dump 40% Stocks Over Poor Corporate Governance by davodguy: 7:41am On Dec 27, 2017
omowolewa:
Talking of corporate governance, it is easy.to make laws in Nigeria but compliance and enforcement is the issue.

In all NSE need to be more proactive in purging out bad companies, it's not enough to be listed but to also maintain the integrity of the exchange.
Yes. You're right.

When Jim ovia was leaving, he handed over to Emefiele. After Emefiele too left, they handed over to another my person.

That's what's killing the companies
Re: Investors Dump 40% Stocks Over Poor Corporate Governance by Chuksemi(m): 7:46am On Dec 27, 2017
Insurance companies don't seem to be doing well at all cry
Re: Investors Dump 40% Stocks Over Poor Corporate Governance by vladimiros: 7:51am On Dec 27, 2017
I swear, Nigerians are idiots..especially on Nairaland

the Nigerian Stock Exchange is up 45% this year

most of our banking stocks are up over 75%, fidelity bank alone is up 250% this year

the article talks about domant companies, who have poor governance not our BLUE CHIP companies

idiotic nairalanders read this and decide to conclude that the Nigerian stock index is fraud..

I weep for my people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Investors Dump 40% Stocks Over Poor Corporate Governance by Chukazu: 8:03am On Dec 27, 2017
Realdeals:
That's Nigeria for you, yet you see the CEO's of these companies living large after scamming investors.

Like OANDO setting a bad record ..
Re: Investors Dump 40% Stocks Over Poor Corporate Governance by Kobicove(m): 8:04am On Dec 27, 2017
Any reasonable foreign investor will dump some Nigerian stocks cos a lot of the companies have very weak internal controls.

When they are in existence senior management over rides them with impunity

2 Likes

Re: Investors Dump 40% Stocks Over Poor Corporate Governance by SalamRushdie: 8:08am On Dec 27, 2017
The catch phrase there is " 2 consecutive years" ...That means Buhari
Re: Investors Dump 40% Stocks Over Poor Corporate Governance by chloride6: 8:11am On Dec 27, 2017
GavelSlam:
Too many half-educated people in this forum.

Stocks gained over 40% in value over the year.

Chew on that.

Even a dead cat will bounce....

Gained 40% from where?

Mallam grin

I hope you can interpret graphs sha

Re: Investors Dump 40% Stocks Over Poor Corporate Governance by GavelSlam: 8:14am On Dec 27, 2017
chloride6:

Even a dead cat will bounce....

Gained 40% from where?

Mallam grin

Investors on the Stock Market in 2017 gained 43.34 per cent of their investments given the growth in NSE All-Share Index (ASI) that has appreciated to 38,522.14 basis points in 2017 from 26,874.62 basis points it opened this year.[color=#990000]

Don't be a lazy reader.
Re: Investors Dump 40% Stocks Over Poor Corporate Governance by chloride6: 8:16am On Dec 27, 2017
GavelSlam:

Investors on the Stock Market in 2017 gained 43.34 per cent of their investments given the growth in NSE All-Share Index (ASI) that has appreciated to 38,522.14 basis points in 2017 from 26,874.62 basis points it opened this year.[color=#990000]

Don't be a lazy reader.

Seems you don't understand sarcasm, anyway I would understand tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Investors Dump 40% Stocks Over Poor Corporate Governance by GavelSlam: 8:19am On Dec 27, 2017
rozayx5:

You get brain

Coin market far better

Which coin market?

Is bitcoin not down to 14,000 from 20,000 2 weeks ago?
Re: Investors Dump 40% Stocks Over Poor Corporate Governance by oneligeria: 8:26am On Dec 27, 2017
INVESTORS DUMP 40% STOCKS OVER POOR CORPORATE GOVERNANCE
source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/12/investors-dump-40-stocks-over-poor.html

Amid domestic and global macro-economic challenges, investors on the Nigeria Stock Exchange (NSE) in 2017 deserted nearly 40 per cent stocks over poor corporate governance policy and poor performance on the bourse.
Eyes Of Lagos investigations revealed that, while some stocks deprecated in prices, these 40 per cent stocks were not traded, remaining at the same price for the second consecutive year.
‎It was learnt that Investors dumped stocks in the Information Processing companies, including Chams Plc, E-Tranzact International Plc, Courteville Investments Plc, Media/Entertainment, Daar Communications and Other Financial Institutions, Deap Capital Management & Trust Plc.
Since becoming moribund, investors have decided not to trade Dunlop (Nigeria) Plc and FTN Cocoa Processors Plc. Others are Evans Medical Plc, Omatek Ventures Plc, Premier Paints Plc and R. T. BRICOE (NIG.) Plc, among others.
Although NSE has over 170 stocks, investigation revealed that nearly 60 stocks remained flat between 2016 and 2017.
The banking stocks in 2017 benefited from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) foreign exchange interventions and stable growth in global oil prices, while the Industrial companies also reaped earnings from federal government spending on infrastructures.
Investors on the Stock Market in 2017 gained 43.34 per cent of their investments given the growth in NSE All-Share Index (ASI) that has appreciated to 38,522.14 basis points in 2017 from 26,874.62 basis points it opened this year.
The market growth has been driven by surge trading on some blue chip companies, including Dangote Cement Plc, Nestle Nigeria Plc, Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc and Presco Plc.
For instance, the price of Dangote Cement appreciated by 37.9 per cent or N66.00 to close last week at N240, while Nestle Nigeria price has added 82 per cent or N665 to close at N1,475.00 per share.
Prices of the likes of Guaranty Trust Bank and Zenith Bank have gained 63 per cent or 72.9 per cent to close at N40.50 and N25.50 respectively.
A total of four, out of eight stocks on NSE ASeM Index, remained flat in 2017 as most companies struggled to grow earnings and expand businesses. The four companies whose prices remained unchanged are Afrik Pharmaceuticals Plc, Anino International Plc, Capital Oil Plc and Juli Plc.
The NSE Insurance Index might have gained 9.99 per cent this year but the growth has been driven by majorly two insurance companies out of the 20 listed insurance companies on the Exchange.
Two stocks that have been driven by the NSE Insurance Index are AxaMansard Insurance Plc and N.E.M Insurance Co. (Nig) Plc.
Over 18 Insurance stocks were dumped by investors, as their prices remained flat (N0.50) for the second consecutive year. Prices of companies like Cornerstone Insurance Plc, Equity Assurance Plc, Great Nigeria Insurance Plc, Goldlink Insurance Plc, Guinea Insurance Plc, Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc, Lasaco Assurance Plc, Mutual Benefit Assurance Plc, Niger Insurance Co. Plc., Prestige Assurance Plc, and Regency Alliance Insurance Company Plc remained flat.
Others are Royal Exchange Assurance Plc, Sovereign Trust Insurance Plc, Standard Trust Assurance Plc, Standard Alliance Insurance Plc, Unic Insurance Plc, Unity Kapital Assurance Plc and Universal Insurance Company Plc. They closed for the second consecutive year at N0.50 per share.
Weak earnings stocks thus witnessed profit-taking this year as investors continued to trade with caution not to lose their investment.
The Managing Director of APT Securities Limited, Mr. Garba Kurfi explained to LEADERSHIP that investors in the capital market are wiser with their investment, noting that investors are interested in performance of listed stocks.
He said, “The present growth in the capital market is driven by foreign investors that do not trade in penny stocks. Foreign investors’ trade stocks with impressive fundamentals but if a stock proves to have fundamental, they trade those stocks.
“Take for instance, C & I Leasing was trading as low as N0.50 but today, C & I has risen to N1.32. The company has delivered good turnover and good performance. Investors in the capital market are wiser now and it takes only one performance to grow a particular stock
Re: Investors Dump 40% Stocks Over Poor Corporate Governance by chloride6: 8:27am On Dec 27, 2017
GavelSlam:

Which coin market?

Later you will open your mouth and call someone half educated undecided undecided undecided

YTD returns of some cryptocurrencies

Bitcoin 1500%

Ethereum 10000%
Re: Investors Dump 40% Stocks Over Poor Corporate Governance by ipledge10(m): 8:29am On Dec 27, 2017
teemy:
could be an aftermath of our jerusalem vote
shocked shocked please change the way you reason.
Re: Investors Dump 40% Stocks Over Poor Corporate Governance by GavelSlam: 8:38am On Dec 27, 2017
chloride6:

Later you will open your mouth and call someone half educated undecided undecided undecided

YTD returns of some cryptocurrencies

Bitcoin 1500%

Ethereum 10000%

Stop lying.

Over the last 2 weeks the value of Bitcoin has plummeted from a 20, 000 dollar high to 16,000.
Please find a way to blame Buhari for this sharp drop.

Bitcoin plunged briefly below $11,000 on Friday, down 47 percent from a record high at the start of the week.

CNBC reported that while bitcoin hit a record high above $19,800 on Sunday, and was trading near $15,500 for much of Thursday, an afternoon selloff accelerated into the night. That resulted in bitcoin dropping 30.2 percent Friday morning to a low of $10,400 on Coinbase. It recovered above $14,600 by Friday afternoon, off 27 percent from the all-time high.

https://www.pymnts.com/blockchain/bitcoin/2017/bitcoin-value-drops-cryptocurrency-bubble/

Admittedly it's coming back up again, it is no where near what it 2 weeks ago.

Had I invested 20k dollars then I would only be worth 16K today.

Re: Investors Dump 40% Stocks Over Poor Corporate Governance by Tastyme: 8:43am On Dec 27, 2017
Please who can recommend a reliable stockbroking firm or stockbroker for me? I've got some very old, almost forgotten stocks I think I'll like to recover. Now that the market seems to be coming up again, make I begin look their side.
Re: Investors Dump 40% Stocks Over Poor Corporate Governance by rozayx5(m): 8:49am On Dec 27, 2017
GavelSlam:

Which coin market?

from 900 this year january

now 16k

you dont even know price grin grin grin grin

the coin market is not for lily livered people like u sef cheesy cheesy

your type no fit hold one coin for 1 month, talkless of 1 year

wud rather hold and be financially free , than work my azz off for one silly coy

your 5k in GTB in january is now 4k from charges
Re: Investors Dump 40% Stocks Over Poor Corporate Governance by chloride6: 8:50am On Dec 27, 2017
GavelSlam:

Stop lying.

Over the last 2 weeks the value of Bitcoin has plummeted from a 20, 000 dollar high to 16,000.
Please find a way to blame Buhari for this sharp drop.

Bitcoin plunged briefly below $11,000 on Friday, down 47 percent from a record high at the start of the week.

CNBC reported that while bitcoin hit a record high above $19,800 on Sunday, and was trading near $15,500 for much of Thursday, an afternoon selloff accelerated into the night. That resulted in bitcoin dropping 30.2 percent Friday morning to a low of $10,400 on Coinbase. It recovered above $14,600 by Friday afternoon, off 27 percent from the all-time high.

https://www.pymnts.com/blockchain/bitcoin/2017/bitcoin-value-drops-cryptocurrency-bubble/

Admittedly it's coming back up again, it is no where near what it 2 weeks ago.

Had I invested 20k dollars then I would only be worth 16K today.

Did i talk about their bi-weekly return?

I said YTD....

Incase you don't know what it means, it means Year- to - Date..
Re: Investors Dump 40% Stocks Over Poor Corporate Governance by rozayx5(m): 8:53am On Dec 27, 2017
chloride6:

Did i talk about their bi-weekly return?

I said YTD....

Incase you don't know what it means, it means Year- to - Date..

na him type been sell bitcoin at 10$ cheesy cheesy

look at Ripple today

most NIgerian wud rather work their assez off for 30 years and gain nothing, than to improve their financial education and escape poverty by taking bold steps in investing

Re: Investors Dump 40% Stocks Over Poor Corporate Governance by GavelSlam: 8:59am On Dec 27, 2017
rozayx5:

from 900 this year january

now 16k

you dont even know price grin grin grin grin

the coin market is not for lily livered people like u sef cheesy cheesy

your type no fit hold one coin for 1 month, talkless of 1 year

wud rather hold and be financially free , than work my azz off for one silly coy

your 5k in GTB in january is now 4k from charges

I'm sure you are a billionaire now.

Re: Investors Dump 40% Stocks Over Poor Corporate Governance by Boss13: 9:01am On Dec 27, 2017
I was hoping to see the major culprits and thank god Daar Communications is there. That company took money from investors and has never paid a single dividend. The stock price is not growing either. I wonder when NSE will delist these companies from the stock exchange

1 Like

Re: Investors Dump 40% Stocks Over Poor Corporate Governance by GavelSlam: 9:02am On Dec 27, 2017
rozayx5:

na him type been sell bitcoin at 10$ cheesy cheesy

look at Ripple today

most NIgerian wud rather work their assez off for 30 years and gain nothing, than to improve their financial education and escape poverty by taking bold steps in investing

Which one are you on the photo?

Showing you a picture of Messi doesn't make me a professional footballer.
Re: Investors Dump 40% Stocks Over Poor Corporate Governance by godofuck231: 9:04am On Dec 27, 2017
alphonsojaybaz:
INVESTORS DUMP 40% STOCKS OVER POOR CORPORATE GOVERNANCE
source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/12/investors-dump-40-stocks-over-poor.html

Amid domestic and global macro-economic challenges, investors on the Nigeria Stock Exchange (NSE) in 2017 deserted nearly 40 per cent stocks over poor corporate governance policy and poor performance on the bourse.
Eyes Of Lagos investigations revealed that, while some stocks deprecated in prices, these 40 per cent stocks were not traded, remaining at the same price for the second consecutive year.
‎It was learnt that Investors dumped stocks in the Information Processing companies, including Chams Plc, E-Tranzact International Plc, Courteville Investments Plc, Media/Entertainment, Daar Communications and Other Financial Institutions, Deap Capital Management & Trust Plc.
Since becoming moribund, investors have decided not to trade Dunlop (Nigeria) Plc and FTN Cocoa Processors Plc. Others are Evans Medical Plc, Omatek Ventures Plc, Premier Paints Plc and R. T. BRICOE (NIG.) Plc, among others.
Although NSE has over 170 stocks, investigation revealed that nearly 60 stocks remained flat between 2016 and 2017.
The banking stocks in 2017 benefited from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) foreign exchange interventions and stable growth in global oil prices, while the Industrial companies also reaped earnings from federal government spending on infrastructures.
Investors on the Stock Market in 2017 gained 43.34 per cent of their investments given the growth in NSE All-Share Index (ASI) that has appreciated to 38,522.14 basis points in 2017 from 26,874.62 basis points it opened this year.
The market growth has been driven by surge trading on some blue chip companies, including Dangote Cement Plc, Nestle Nigeria Plc, Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc and Presco Plc.
For instance, the price of Dangote Cement appreciated by 37.9 per cent or N66.00 to close last week at N240, while Nestle Nigeria price has added 82 per cent or N665 to close at N1,475.00 per share.
Prices of the likes of Guaranty Trust Bank and Zenith Bank have gained 63 per cent or 72.9 per cent to close at N40.50 and N25.50 respectively.
A total of four, out of eight stocks on NSE ASeM Index, remained flat in 2017 as most companies struggled to grow earnings and expand businesses. The four companies whose prices remained unchanged are Afrik Pharmaceuticals Plc, Anino International Plc, Capital Oil Plc and Juli Plc.
The NSE Insurance Index might have gained 9.99 per cent this year but the growth has been driven by majorly two insurance companies out of the 20 listed insurance companies on the Exchange.
Two stocks that have been driven by the NSE Insurance Index are AxaMansard Insurance Plc and N.E.M Insurance Co. (Nig) Plc.
Over 18 Insurance stocks were dumped by investors, as their prices remained flat (N0.50) for the second consecutive year. Prices of companies like Cornerstone Insurance Plc, Equity Assurance Plc, Great Nigeria Insurance Plc, Goldlink Insurance Plc, Guinea Insurance Plc, Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc, Lasaco Assurance Plc, Mutual Benefit Assurance Plc, Niger Insurance Co. Plc., Prestige Assurance Plc, and Regency Alliance Insurance Company Plc remained flat.
Others are Royal Exchange Assurance Plc, Sovereign Trust Insurance Plc, Standard Trust Assurance Plc, Standard Alliance Insurance Plc, Unic Insurance Plc, Unity Kapital Assurance Plc and Universal Insurance Company Plc. They closed for the second consecutive year at N0.50 per share.
Weak earnings stocks thus witnessed profit-taking this year as investors continued to trade with caution not to lose their investment.
The Managing Director of APT Securities Limited, Mr. Garba Kurfi explained to LEADERSHIP that investors in the capital market are wiser with their investment, noting that investors are interested in performance of listed stocks.
He said, “The present growth in the capital market is driven by foreign investors that do not trade in penny stocks. Foreign investors’ trade stocks with impressive fundamentals but if a stock proves to have fundamental, they trade those stocks.
“Take for instance, C & I Leasing was trading as low as N0.50 but today, C & I has risen to N1.32. The company has delivered good turnover and good performance. Investors in the capital market are wiser now and it takes only one performance to grow a particular stock
My pello cows hold on, chanji is coming
Re: Investors Dump 40% Stocks Over Poor Corporate Governance by BelindaMorris: 9:18am On Dec 27, 2017
Re: Investors Dump 40% Stocks Over Poor Corporate Governance by obstead200(m): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2017
Emeritus001:
Stock exchange market still remains one if the major intermediaries of long term funds...However more developments are needed in the Nigerian Stock Exchange Market to enhance inclusive growth in 2018, nice improvement though
development especially in the areas of introducing and enforcing compliance to corporate governance standards by quoted companies
Re: Investors Dump 40% Stocks Over Poor Corporate Governance by FakoMaybach1: 10:41am On Dec 27, 2017
When i saw the list of companies dumped i wasnt surprised...Omatek wey seriki ruin before she died, aby E tranzact wey Okey enalama dey use launder money...Corporate governance doesnt exist in Nigeria. the principals of companies take it to be their private property, Nigerians are better at sole proprietorship

I am happy investors are doing their due diligence well, No more free money anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Investors Dump 40% Stocks Over Poor Corporate Governance by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 27, 2017
smiley
Re: Investors Dump 40% Stocks Over Poor Corporate Governance by teemy(m): 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
ipledge10:
shocked shocked please change the way you reason.
Let's be sincere with ourselves on the matter. If you watched the movie series BILLIONS, there was this episode where some investors colluded to short the naira so as to make a killing from our dwindling economy thereby the naira would lose value fast within a short period. Funny also that our president at that recession period also said the same thing of speculators bringing down the naira value. This is purely business. On why the naira did not reach N600/$ then was a work of politics play which saved us losing more.

Politics will always affect investments and as long as nigeria is at the mercy of these super powers, their investors can affect our economy as they wish and we would be left with having to name blame whoever is at the helm of the nation's affairs. I expect more of such negative effects an if I were you I would cushion my businesses from feeling the drawbacks of what is coming.

US Slashes Aid To UN By $285 Million After Their NO Vote To Jerusalem
https://www.nairaland.com/4255371/us-slashes-aid-un-285

UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says
https://www.nairaland.com/4250703/un-vote-no-decision-sanction

Wishing you well - Teemy
Re: Investors Dump 40% Stocks Over Poor Corporate Governance by Bizibi(m): 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
teemy:

Let's be sincere with ourselves on the matter. If you watched the movie series BILLIONS, there was this episode where some investors colluded to short the naira so as to make a killing from our dwindling economy thereby the naira would lose value fast within a short period. Funny also that our president at that recession period also said the same thing of speculators bringing down the naira value. This is purely business. On why the naira did not reach N600/$ then was a work of politics play which saved us losing more.

Politics will always affect investments and as long as nigeria is at the mercy of these super powers, their investors can affect our economy as they wish and we would be left with having to name blame whoever is at the helm of the nation's affairs. I expect more of such negative effects an if I were you I would cushion my businesses from feeling the drawbacks of what is coming.

US Slashes Aid To UN By $285 Million After Their NO Vote To Jerusalem
https://www.nairaland.com/4255371/us-slashes-aid-un-285

UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says
https://www.nairaland.com/4250703/un-vote-no-decision-sanction

Wishing you well - Teemy
yea,I remember that episode on billions,those mutual fund managers at wall street are the real gamblers,those guys in the episode gambled billions on Nigeria's currency......

1 Like

Re: Investors Dump 40% Stocks Over Poor Corporate Governance by manmidtexy(m): 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
I know i will seek people with the same mindset as mine.

Only less privilege suffer all loses in businesses in Nigeria as no working organization recognized to fight for them

Nigerian Government does have no working or active or stable laws governing all business sectors to make appropriate moves on check and balance like in the case of Savannah bank. Even OBJ mentioned this.

Imagine AFRIBANK shares worth #4 Million turn to #4,000 within 24 hours.

There was increase of Sugar price in German from my economic calculation as a case study within a range of 30 years interval from #3 to #3.20k and the whole city was shut down.

Solution for most nigerians is to have an indepth of business you can setup physically and trust. And if any shortcoming arise , you will be rest assured the faults is from you rather than invest in a virtual forex like NSE trading companies of today in Nigeria.

yeyerolling:
I always tell people shares in nigeria are scams. My stint as an auditor years back was revealing grin. All they know is take loans, divert it or mismanage it and let shareholders bear the brunt when d burble burst.
Re: Investors Dump 40% Stocks Over Poor Corporate Governance by thedondada(m): 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
yeyerolling:
I always tell people shares in nigeria are scams. My stint as an auditor years back was revealing grin. All they know is take loans, divert it or mismanage it and let shareholders bear the brunt when d burble burst.

Lol. I 8nvested about 250k in stocks years ago. I don't even understand it and I have given up as lost money and moved on.

The painful one was dangote after 6 months of purchase I was called by the bank to refund my money that the stock wasn't available.

Tried making noise but I got fed up with the system and took my money back.

They aren't any regulations on those stocksinvest at your peril unless you k ow exactly what you are doing.
Re: Investors Dump 40% Stocks Over Poor Corporate Governance by Amburgey: 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
Investing in stocks remain one of the best ways of creating enduring wealth. This is why despite the financial crisis of 2007/08, advanced markets in Europe, America and Asia have recovered and are cruising.

Unfortunately, the Nigerian market have remained muted after the melt down. But so also is the macroeconomy. The stock market is the barometer which narrows the general economy. Therefore what is happening in the market is as a result of an economy which has refused to move over time. The market remains shallow, government policy as far as the stock market is concerned lacks power to stimulate growth, regulatory intervention remains wrongly directed or outrightly weak and confidence has refused to return, particularly amongst domestic players, leaving the market to foreign participants who despite all the issues are still making money out of it because they understand how the market works.

I advise people to begin to look at the market again as nomalcy is beginning to return. The market is closing positively this year with a growth of over 40%. Some stocks returned as much as 60% in the last one year. There are few investment that offer the benefits that stocks offer and over the long term, research has shown that stocks usually beat all other asset classes.

But to succeed in stock investing, one must spend some time to study, develop a strategy, avoid the crowd and play down on speculation. No one that invests in qaulity companies ever regret. Many people are scared today because of the event of 2008 but a critical assessment will show that people burnt their fingers because they did not understand what they were doing. They simply invested because their friends or somebody they knew had made money from the stock market. Investing is not the same as gambling. It requires work, knowledge and analysis.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facebook Seeks To Help Nigerian Start-Ups Become Big Businesses / Nigerians Hoarding 94 Percent Cash, Says CBN Report / Buy Okrika Bale And Pay Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.